Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:48:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Double Entry Pyramid!  (Read 17383 times)
Einewton

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 02:18:18 AM

My main problem with yours is that it's manual.

Wow, It's manual?? Yeah... Time to get with the times and automate it dooder.

-= Got BitCoin? =-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheBitMan (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 03:05:16 AM

I also multiply mine by more...please don't advertise on my thread especially if my site is better.

Come one, you put your links all over King of the Mountain and Bitcat.ch threads
It's not ok to do that, then tell people not to do it on yours.

My main problem with yours is that it's manual. There were mistakes that you have made, and I don't want something to go wrong with my deposit and have to fix it with you. I don't have the time
I have done that but I no longer do that I don't have a problem with it but don't say his is better..never said that on his
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 03:05:39 AM

my question is this: was the 1.2 BTC eventually entered into the game?  or was not not entered at all?  Not asking about when it was entered, just if it was or not.
It was
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 03:09:04 AM

It is better to play bitcatch
Why is that? I don't have two rounds at a time...that takes away from the action on the other round
I played it a long time ago more than a week and still haven't been paid..
I also multiply mine by more...please don't advertise on my thread especially if my site is better.
Lol, u telling me not to advertise when you are doing the same?
I don't say my site is better..not unless I get pissed off, Bitcatch is better in the fact that it is automatic but there are actually less steps to enter for mine and you get paid back faster as the comments prove. I use to post my site in a few thread but no longer do that..
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 03:21:31 AM

Rules updated: http://www.multiplymybtc.com/rules.html

Also I will be thinking about doing the "who enters the most" gets a prize. Thanks for the idea..although I like multiple rounds.
To track who enters the most would be difficult because blockexplorer changes the addresses or gives more than 1
Einewton

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 03:39:03 AM

Cool man, Good Luck!

-= Got BitCoin? =-
anthony_

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 08:09:58 AM

Rules updated: http://www.multiplymybtc.com/rules.html

Also I will be thinking about doing the "who enters the most" gets a prize. Thanks for the idea..although I like multiple rounds.
To track who enters the most would be difficult because blockexplorer changes the addresses or gives more than 1

That's the client's doing cause when sending it grabs a random key from the keypool.
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 06:19:04 PM

Anyone know how I could trace how many times people enter? I think it would be awesome if the site had that feutre. Also only around 35 hours left to round 1!
macharborguy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 06:28:51 PM

from the looks of it, the way other places handle knowing "who's who" is to give each person a dedicated address to send to and ask for a payment address to be entered.  This way, no matter what address a payment comes from, as long as it goes to the dedicated one, any payouts will be sent to the "payment address" of the user.
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 06:37:07 PM

from the looks of it, the way other places handle knowing "who's who" is to give each person a dedicated address to send to and ask for a payment address to be entered.  This way, no matter what address a payment comes from, as long as it goes to the dedicated one, any payouts will be sent to the "payment address" of the user.
How would I set that up?
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 07:02:57 PM

I think you should refund me out of your own pocket rather than out of the pot, as that would be unfair for future players.

Since it wasn't put in line my deposit became a bonus to other players at my expense, but I think the most honest way to correct the mistake would be with non-pyramid funds. So when I get refunded it would mean that, by extension, you would be the one who entered the 1.2BTC bonus into the pot.

But I won't push this any further now. Maybe someone else has an opinion on what would be most fair? Smiley
I will refund out of my own pocket but I am not sure how long it will take me to get that amount..shouldn't be to long though

I think that the duration of the round I was trying to enter into would be a reasonable time frame for the refund as well.
I will not be getting my own BTC back for a while..But when I do I will pay you back 1.5 instead...
macharborguy

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 07:11:13 PM

I think you should refund me out of your own pocket rather than out of the pot, as that would be unfair for future players.

Since it wasn't put in line my deposit became a bonus to other players at my expense, but I think the most honest way to correct the mistake would be with non-pyramid funds. So when I get refunded it would mean that, by extension, you would be the one who entered the 1.2BTC bonus into the pot.

But I won't push this any further now. Maybe someone else has an opinion on what would be most fair? Smiley
I will refund out of my own pocket but I am not sure how long it will take me to get that amount..shouldn't be to long though

I think that the duration of the round I was trying to enter into would be a reasonable time frame for the refund as well.
I will not be getting my own BTC back for a while..But when I do I will pay you back 1.5 instead...

Still not understanding.  Was "anodyne"s 1.2BTC entered into the game or not?  If it was, and it is the ONLY 1.2 that is listed on the page, he already got his winnings thru the natural course of the game.  Am I wrong with this assumption?
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 07:16:12 PM

Still not understanding.  Was "anodyne"s 1.2BTC entered into the game or not?  If it was, and it is the ONLY 1.2 that is listed on the page, he already got his winnings thru the natural course of the game.  Am I wrong with this assumption?
What happen was he entered twice. Once with the 1.2 which I put in the pot but never sent him his winnings. Then he etnered again, with a different amount, I believe he got that paid back. The 1.2 you see is someone else.
anthony_

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 07:29:15 PM

Anyone know how I could trace how many times people enter? I think it would be awesome if the site had that feutre. Also only around 35 hours left to round 1!

you would have to have some kind of automated system where you can list the transactions by a specified acc.

anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 07:32:17 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2011, 08:01:27 PM by anodyne

Okay, to summarize: I entered 1BTC and got 1.68 back. Shortly after that I entered again with 1.2BTC, which is the first transaction with that amount on blockexplorer.

What happened then is that the money got into the pot, but my address never got on the game table that second time (would most likely have been somewhere at line 6 to 8 ).

It would have been multiplied by now if it had been entered, but since I couldn't know that would when I entered I'm asking for a refund of only the initial amount to be sent back to address 1JVhf8zqxrYiKogeHs5kp57rTgtdDiC3hB. I'm still waiting for that to happen.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
macharborguy

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 07:39:56 PM

What happen was he entered twice. Once with the 1.2 which I put in the pot but never sent him his winnings. Then he etnered again, with a different amount, I believe he got that paid back. The 1.2 you see is someone else.

okay, that clears it up.  Smiley
frostb1te

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 08:30:24 PM

:/ the game is down and the timer wasn't up Sad
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 08:59:54 PM

Someone got my yahoo info and my go daddy into and changed all my passwords..probably someone from here

TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 09:05:13 PM

Got my paypal back..guy isn't that good at this also will be tracing where that fake email was made from.
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 09:19:35 PM

Site will be back up soon guys. Some one hacked me and I am working on getting it back up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: