Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:53:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [🔥ANN🔥] GOCHAIN - ETH-based smart contract blockchain: fast, secure, green  (Read 38067 times)
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:57:21 PM

Anyone, can tell us that to support wallet from Gochain token like save an under wallet personal
and Gochain uses case PoS coin or not yet
I'm sorry Saugani, but could you elaborate a bit more on your question? 🤔

I kind of did not understand it and, to properly address you, I'd rather have a clear understanding of what you need. Wink
If you wish to have a more dynamic approach feel free to join the Telegram Community and reach to an admin over there!
OK, I'll go and ask.
sorry because I see there is a potential in GoChain project.

so far, I'll get the benefits of following the development of the project.
OK, I'll take the chance and join the community. thank

Hello Saugani, yes it is good to join the community to be in the loop of all the developmental strides of the team.

Join the telegram community here.
andrbutler

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:11:55 AM

The 2018 GoBuild Virtual Hackathon submissions are in!  One team will take home the “Community Choice Award”, a $2,000 prize! More Details and the voting instructions can be found here!
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

Greetings GoChainers!

The team at GoChain would like to thank everyone who took part in the GoBUILD Community Voting!

The verdict is below -- check it out!
Make sure you join the Telegram Community for future campaigns, hackathons and all the project's exciting news and developments!

Joekondo

Activity: 226

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:20:08 PM

Hello there, GoChainersss!🚄

For a perfect end to this week, the team decided to announce something more before revealing the Hackathon Winners!

GoChain is LIVE on BitUniverse to over half a Million users on both iOS & Android! 🎉

Check out their portfolio app at BitUniverse!

andrbutler

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:02:27 AM

Winners of the 2018 GoBUILD Hackathon will be announced by Ivan On Tech.
Join the GoChain community on Telegram to Stay up to date on all the latest details!

andreldsg

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:09:22 PM

Greetings Community! 🙌🏽

While we all wait for the Hackathon finale -- here's a small sneak peek from the GoChain team, who's attending the CryptoBlockCon in Las Vegas today and tomorrow!

CEO Jason Dekker will also be a speaker!

If you are around by any chance, make sure to reach out to the team at Telegram Group and connect!

Also, if you haven't already, subscribe to the Updates Channel so you'll never miss a piece once it's released. Wink
Conrad010

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:18:46 AM

GoBUILD, GoChain's first ever virtual Hackathon has officially come to an end. Here is our blog recap of the winners! 🎊

Thank you to all hackers, judges and sponsors, we hope you all learned a lot and come back for future hackathons 😉👍

Yani @ BitBill wallet

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 09:34:57 AM

BitBill 3.3 iOS released, GO supported.
BitBill is a great wallet with a focus on asset security. It supports lots of coins and MultiSig. Have a try and hope you like it.
Joekondo

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:03:15 PM

Hello there GoChainers!

As you're all aware, I'm sure, the team is attending the CryptoBlockConvention in Las Vegas and they wanted to share the discussion in which Jason Dekker took part!

Click on the selfie to be redirected to the video GoChain has tweeted!

ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:50:15 AM

Heyo GoChainers! Grin

GoChain's CEO Jason Dekker spoke with serial entrepreneur, and media columnist Irina Lindfield at CryptoBlockCon in Las Vegas! 🎥

Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:10:35 AM

Heyo GoChainers! Grin

GoChain's CEO Jason Dekker spoke with serial entrepreneur, and media columnist Irina Lindfield at CryptoBlockCon in Las Vegas! 🎥

I love the photo behind the scene, that is very stimulating.
now, it's time to publish full text of the interview. waiting for it.
Hello Futurecapitano!
Thank you very much for your interest and support,
We really appreciate you.
Please stay tuned with us.
Also feel free to join the Telegram community to get updates on this and more first hand.
Joekondo

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:59:03 PM

Hey there GoChainers!

Another weekend is starting, how will you be spending it?  Smiley

We all know the team has been releasing news at their usual speed-pace, that's why they are helping you out with the Weekly Recap Tweets!

GoChain Weekly Recap:
✅ GoChain welcomed @jjstafford to the team as SVP of marketing! 🤓
✅ GoChain team attended @CryptoBlockCon.
✅ GoChain’s first virtual Hackathon GoBUILD came to an end!
✅@IvanOnTech hosted the GoBUILD finale, congrats to all the winners! 🎉

P.s. For the Hackathon winners, rewards will be sent out on Tuesday 18th December! Make sure to contact the team on Discord in case you've been selected for a prize! 💪🏼
andreldsg

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:36:17 PM

Greetings GoChainers, and a great new week to all of you on this awesome Monday! Wink

GoChain CEO Jason Dekker and CTO Travis Reeder recently discussed about the GoChain Consensus Model, Proof-of-Reputation, during the Hackathon winner's announcement!
If you are not familiar with it, or haven't checked out this great piece at, don't waste time anymore! Click below and watch it. Wink

Make sure you also:

👉 Join the community at the Telegram Group.
👉 Subscribe to the Announcements Channel to never miss any future news or project developments!
andreldsg

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:12:44 PM

GoChain Partners with Paperstreet to Simplify Capital Raising for Companies Building on $GO

GoChain has partnered with Paperstreet to offer a compliance infrastructure for projects launching on $GO to conduct capital raising, including KYC/AML, accredited investor verification, investor document signing and processing, and deposit of funds!

“GoChain is an ideal partner for Paperstreet. They understand our long term vision and how we can help their ecosystem grow. By congregating their investment community into a single platform that provides the compliance and security investors desire, we can grow both of our communities and help ensure all future projects launching on GoChain maximize their success on their own merits.”
— Matt deCourcelle, Paperstreet CEO

Click below and read the full article!

Don't forget to join the Telegram Community if you haven't already!
Joekondo

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:13:38 PM

This team is a bunch of self loving morons, which accept only positive comments and doesn't accept criticism. Stop deleting comments will you?! Your coin is useless and everything you do is useless too!!

Hey there Sald, I can assure you that no comment has been removed from this thread (except for spam, maybe).

We do welcome criticism, the GoChain team has listened a lot to the community and if you have any suggestion, feedback or critics that you want to share with us all, I'll be glad to listen and then hopefully address the issue  Wink

For the last comment, I believe it comes to the question: Do you believe Ethereum is useless? Do you believe cryptos are useless?

Because otherwise, your argument do not stand. GoChain is a better version of Ethereum, with no scalability issues and around 1,300tps.
Please let me know if there's anything we can do to change your mind, if impossible, we'll respect that too  Grin
Sald

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:13:48 PM

This team is a bunch of self loving morons, which accept only positive comments and doesn't accept criticism. Stop deleting comments will you?! Your coin is useless and everything you do is useless too!!

Hey there Sald, I can assure you that no comment has been removed from this thread (except for spam, maybe).

We do welcome criticism, the GoChain team has listened a lot to the community and if you have any suggestion, feedback or critics that you want to share with us all, I'll be glad to listen and then hopefully address the issue  Wink

For the last comment, I believe it comes to the question: Do you believe Ethereum is useless? Do you believe cryptos are useless?

Because otherwise, your argument do not stand. GoChain is a better version of Ethereum, with no scalability issues and around 1,300tps.
Please let me know if there's anything we can do to change your mind, if impossible, we'll respect that too  Grin
GO is a better version of ETH? lmao Are you nuts? GO wouldn't even exist without ETH...
Joekondo

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:23:44 PM

GO is a better version of ETH? lmao Are you nuts? GO wouldn't even exist without ETH...

You don't want to consider it "better"? Well, that's fine for me.
But it is an upgraded version of the Ethereum code-base.

Nobody is denying that without Ethereum, GoChain wouldn't be here, as well as the majority of the current projects developed on top of it or forked from it.

How many of those (or Ethereum itself) can demonstrate a better approach to the scalability issue?
How many of those have accomplished what the GoChain team has done in barely 6 months?

As I said earlier, we welcome discussions and criticism... They need to be respectful and hopefully backed by facts though.
Joekondo

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:40:47 PM

Hello everyone! How are you GoChainers feeling? 🚄

🤩Giveaway Alert!🤩

The GoChain Team has been working tirelessly for the past 6 months with David R. Koenig, a leading governance expert known for his innovative work and writing, including the critically acclaimed book Governance Reimagined .
We are excited to release details of what we believe is the most comprehensive governance plan & structure in the space, based on real-world data, nobel prize winning ideas, and academic research.

How do you think proper governance will change the blockchain protocol landscape?

The GoChain team will pick the answer we are most impressed with on Friday @ 11:59pm UTC and you'll win a copy of David's book, Governance Reimagined!
Keep it under 150 words.
One entry total across platforms.
To participate in the Telegram version, submit your response in the main GoChain channel with the hashtag #governance 🚄

Let us know your thoughts and good luck to everyone!  Grin
Sald

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:40:05 AM

Nobody is denying that without Ethereum, GoChain wouldn't be here, as well as the majority of the current projects developed on top of it or forked from it.

How many of those (or Ethereum itself) can demonstrate a better approach to the scalability issue?
How many of those have accomplished what the GoChain team has done in barely 6 months?

As I said earlier, we welcome discussions and criticism... They need to be respectful and hopefully backed by facts though.

We''ll see what you say if BTC fall continues and your coin falls down to zero $ (btw it's not a long way ahead). ll see you at the Jobcentre lol
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:09:41 AM

We''ll see what you say if BTC fall continues and your coin falls down to zero $ (btw it's not a long way ahead). ll see you at the Jobcentre lol
Hello Sald
The GoChain team is not here for the price but to develop the blockchain space further.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: