Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:28:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market now  (Read 1510 times)
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:52:23 AM

I also plan to buy more btc and hold it until the end of 2018, many predictions stating the value of btc will rise more than before
If you have such kind of plan which involves buying of the coins whose market value is little low these days, then this is actually a very good idea as this is the wisest thing to do at time when the market is falling and that you are experiencing some tense situation. You need to feel panic about anything, else you need to avail this opportunity so that you can then have a better living.
rhayot

Activity: 351
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:43:40 AM

As you can see, the market is still fluctuating due to demand of the users and supply of a certain coin, but this is normal for the cryptocurrencies flow in the market, it will not be stable in a high or low price. Let's just see on the next couple of months that it will be fluctuated but too much in a low value.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:04:17 PM

I have been into Bitcoin for like three years now and this is not my first time seeing the market fluctuating. I have even seen times that are more worst than this we are seeing today. I can even remember that last year which was 2017 many people kept on saying that it Bitcoin is ending when the price was falling, but to their surprise what they got later was the opposite. Even before I got into Bitcoin, I already knew it was volatile, and it’s not the only market that is volatile, every market is.
Don't worry  when price of your investment goes down just hold your horse to reap. It will take little time. In fact market seems to be fluctuating for any goods and services not just for crypto currency.
Yes that’s the simple truth. Whenever the market is falling all you have to do is just wait with patience for the price to go back up again. Not everyone is expected to wait, so it’s a thing of choice. If you can’t wait, there is still nothing wrong with withdrawing your money and waiting another run to invest it back and make your profit. Some people withdraw and wait till it reaches the bottom, then they will invest back and start making profit as it rises again.
The ones who are there in this crypto market and have spent this much time like the way you are there in this world since last three years will not be very much surprised by looking at the current market situation and that they will be very much relaxed and will be holding their coins because they know this thing that this market will soon recover and that there is nothing to be worried about.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:14:14 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 05:50:18 AM by TravelMug

I also plan to buy more btc and hold it until the end of 2018, many predictions stating the value of btc will rise more than before
If you have such kind of plan which involves buying of the coins whose market value is little low these days, then this is actually a very good idea as this is the wisest thing to do at time when the market is falling and that you are experiencing some tense situation. You need to feel panic about anything, else you need to avail this opportunity so that you can then have a better living.

Indeed, this kind of swings should be a good time to accumulate more because its a good buying point. As what members is saying here "buy low and sell high", this is never more true that today's price. Buy at a discount and just hold on it so that you can fully go a good returns in the future. Please note though that you should stick for long term and not be tempted to sell in there is a crash. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel, so just stay strong, but in this dip and hodl.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

As you can see, the market is still fluctuating due to demand of the users and supply of a certain coin, but this is normal for the cryptocurrencies flow in the market, it will not be stable in a high or low price. Let's just see on the next couple of months that it will be fluctuated but too much in a low value.
Yes demand and the supply matters a lot for the price rise and fall in bitcoin or any other crypto currency but most of the time right now we are able to see the market demand of bitcoin is increasing so this way the price is being positively affected as demand of bitcoin is increasing so price is increasing itself . I think coming few months are going to make the price of bitcoin very high as now market is turning green and it will remain high for couple of years we are going to have the highest profit this years, I am very excited for the future.
mhus786

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:53:24 PM

What exactly is influencing the current market low? Is it a combination of factors or just 1 main factor ? The feb crash was primarily a U.S senate hearing (and supposed regulations) on crypto but again turned out to be nothing bht scaremongering.
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:26:08 AM

The market is constantly fluctuating. What is your opinion?

Unfortunately it is fluctuating, it's a back and forth pattern in the last weeks and months. It seem to showcase a pattern-like fluctuation,
it shows green figures with a little growth to match but without notice and cause it drops again repeatedly. It's resembles dancing in a
manner that it's losing momentum than gaining, it's a bit frustrating determining the cause and length of all this fluctuation. Maybe it's
because of the ongoing issues or a mixture of all the fuds, major whale dumps, hacking issues, supply and demand. Who knows, some
even are saying it's a ongoing correction. It maybe all of that, but still the market isn't recovering. I think it will stay a while like this,
so hold on to you coins and think of a better thing to do while this calms down.
Miraz69
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:16:27 AM

Yes there is an unrest in the crypto market right now and the market is somewhat lower. And this is the perpetual nature of this market. The main reason for this is anyone can't control this market. Only crypto holders can control the market. However, you must be patient enough to survive in crypto market.
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:04:01 PM

Well its normal though i think it would take months i guess to see the different but again bitcoin is volatile no one can tell what day is would increase. As of now its still persistent and have an unstable price.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:28:16 PM

Well its normal though i think it would take months i guess to see the different but again bitcoin is volatile no one can tell what day is would increase. As of now its still persistent and have an unstable price.
Current price of bitcoin is $6,661.99 USD (-4.89%) , still the value of it goes dramatically down by some point. You can see full detailed this last week graph on this link https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/.
richfinch

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:10:17 AM

These are some my views for bitcoin:

- Bitcoin’s problems

Many people believe that Bitcoin is always going to be on top of digital currencies, because it was the first currency of its kind to take hold, and it now has an established market cap. It’s true, Bitcoin is the only case of a widespread, functioning blockchain. However, Bitcoin is not without its problems, the most important of which is user experience.

- How the hell do I use this thing?

If people can’t use Bitcoin easily, then it doesn’t stand a chance of taking off. If Bitcoin isn’t as easy to use as PayPal, if people have to use long weird-looking strings of 34 characters, if they have to use a wallet that looks like it was designed in Visual Basic in 1997 (or even 2007), why would they ever want to use it? Bitcoin is great, but it’s not so great that people who don’t know anything about it will look past its appearances to use it. Normal people don’t extend themselves to use new technology – only nerds and enthusiasts do that. Normal people wait for new technology to come to them, or at least meet them halfway. If someone has to understand the technology to use it, that technology is not ready for mass adoption.

- How big can it really get?

The other main problem is scalability. When I first heard of Bitcoin, I was seduced by the idea of rapid transactions and low fees, thinking about how micropayments would change the face of the web. When my time preference was low, I would even make transactions without paying a fee, and saw it come through within a few hours. Now, if I try to make a Bitcoin transaction without a fee, it’s may take days, or perhaps never be processed. Unprocessed transactions frequently exceed 10,000. Micropayments, and even small payments, are a dream of the past, with transaction fees now greater than 30 US cents. The block size debate has gone unresolved for more than a year, which points to a greater problem.

- Who is in charge here?

Bitcoin has no formal governance structure, and the only way to make a big change is to introduce a hard fork – creating a second Bitcoin, and hoping that everyone will come along with it. If the community cannot resolve a simple issue such as doubling the amount of data per block, what hope would it have to solve more complex problems? Bitcoin has apparently fallen prey to the one thing which we thought it would save us from – politics.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:05:54 AM

Unfortunately it is fluctuating, it's a back and forth pattern in the last weeks and months. It seem to showcase a pattern-like fluctuation,
it shows green figures with a little growth to match but without notice and cause it drops again repeatedly. It's resembles dancing in a
manner that it's losing momentum than gaining, it's a bit frustrating determining the cause and length of all this fluctuation. Maybe it's
because of the ongoing issues or a mixture of all the fuds, major whale dumps, hacking issues, supply and demand. Who knows, some
even are saying it's a ongoing correction. It maybe all of that, but still the market isn't recovering. I think it will stay a while like this,
so hold on to you coins and think of a better thing to do while this calms down.
At this very moment, it is very much difficult to comment about the market as there is a lot of chaos and most of the investors are very much worried just because of the decrease in the graph of the market values of almost all the crypto coins and the decrease in the demand rate of the crypto coins. This will take time for the market to settle down and to get some better market rates and demand.
LiesLove

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:53:04 PM

The current market is not suitable for newbies.
It is full of traps and dangers. A lot of bots in the active floor. Come back when the market is injected. Money from the stock, $, gold can flow to Crypto. May be the end of the year.
mhus786

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:25:04 PM

Anyone got any idea whats going on with the market currently ? It just can't seem to make its mind up at the moment  Huh
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:25:05 PM

I do not mind what's going on with the market right now. For me, it is part of the risk that a trader must bear. Fluctuation is not the end of everything, it does not mean that the price can no longer to rise. But there is still a chance for the price to rise and exceed the original price.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:46:10 PM

Anyone got any idea whats going on with the market currently ? It just can't seem to make its mind up at the moment  Huh
Well don’t be that confused mate price of bitcoin will be high in future, in market the price of bitcoin will get high but we will have to wait, market is increasing now and bitcoin is getting more market value for being paid as payment for everything we want to buy, we should focus on the market and we should hold with patience as someday bitcoin will be legal currency and them it will be the most expensive currency that no one else will have the guts to see bitcoin as legal currency.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:17:00 AM

I think it is time for the stern holders to be vigilant and know when to sell. Also, people who want to buy must do so immediately because the prices are likely to increase by leaps and bounds in the coming weeks.
pitek jahanam

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:34:48 AM

The most important thing is at any time, wise you in making decisions. Do not be rash, think carefully about the risks you will receive. If you have experienced trading, you will know that the current market fluctuation situation is commonplace. Because there will be time alone for the market to return the price.
cryptoloverr

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

I think this is a seasonal one, after autumn it will prevail.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:06:34 AM

Always monitor the graph and the market, Bitcoin is just rising now and many alts are relying on this rise.
If you want to be a success in the market (trading/investing) try to figure out the graph and follow many professionals in this crypto community.
They will be a big help for the decision you gonna make. roadmap of the project is one good point too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: