Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:04:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes an altcoin valueable?  (Read 4611 times)
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:22:15 AM

First is the concept of project itself. Determine the purpose and for whom it is for. Second is the people behind the project. Determine if the identity is real and are they high profiled? Last but never the least is the community. No matter how good or bad a project is, it is the community that takes part of the success. No matter how good a project is, if there is no community supporting and promoting the project, it will be just as good as trash.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:34:37 AM

Since cryptocurrencies are in the developmental stage and we all are, we find very difficult to understand this underlying technology. But we believe that the future is this so we better make sure that we support only potential coins. An altcoin makes it valuable or worthy (for me) if it has an important role to do in the real world. I use different scenarios to assess whether it is useful in the long run. That's how I see it.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:51:58 AM

If one creates an altcoin today, what are the 3 most important factors that would make it valuable? Or 3 activities that would do so?
For me the the three  most important factors that makes the altcoin become valuable is first the project developer of this coins is marketable,this means that  project platform is necessity and needed  so that  more customer used it with a purpose,second that the coins have a high market  value,so that many marketer would invest this kind of coin,and third is accessable,that means that whenever you  can go exchange trading site,you can always find this coins in there market exchange.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:06:37 AM

If one creates an altcoin today, what are the 3 most important factors that would make it valuable? Or 3 activities that would do so?

which makes altcoin a worthwhile is a project developed using coins that are owned or created, automatically it will trigger a rise in the price of the coin because all coin cryptocurrency will go up if they are in need if not then the price will remain silent.
Theonethatgotaway

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:19:17 AM

I guess the 3 most important factor is
1. Team and Adviser
2. Product or services offered
3. Marketing Strategies

marketing is very important. you need your coins to be well known so it will gain more value.
All those come together to usher a huge success for the altcoin. However, what really make it valuable is that product and how the people or users perceive it or see the need to make use of it. That is what is going to keep increasing the demand and as long as that is there, the value will keep increasing. Marketing strategy will obviously push the product out there, but even at that, if the altcoin has no product, it definitely has an expiry date.

Very well said, with these essentials there's a big possibility of a booming success in this field. Noticing that marketing needs strategies to standout and continue its operation. It's more likely dwelling in bitcoin. With your idea that "the value will keep on increasing, that is conflict to my idea yes it will be increasing but more likely theres a possibility that it will also decrease depending on the circulation and the innovation of crypto currencies.

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
Phily40

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:31:19 AM

Product offered by the project determine its value a lot, if the product is of high quality it should have a quality value as well.
Behind the success of a particular project we have the team of the project as well as the community that made it known and publicise it worldwide providing a higher demand for the product.
I think these are the factors that do determine how valuable an altcoin will be.
Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:45:38 AM

Of course, this depends on the pressure of the team
The product, what the project legend was not, it is the basis of choice
The marketing system of the project is also very important

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:28:12 PM

As the matter of fact altcoin made it so valuable because of its product and services offered. Well if the product is in a high quality it should have a quality value as well but it will be increasing more likely theres a possibility that it will also decrease depending on the circulation and the innovation of cryptocurrency. Many marketer would invest this kind of coin,and third is accessable,that means that whenever you  can go exchange trading site,you can always find this coins in there market exchange.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:52:01 PM

To me I think what makes an altcoin valuable are mainly it's usecase. How does it solve a real life problem, or how well does it make a real life situation better. Also the hype behind an altcoin gives it value and sustains the price. The project team plays another vital role. Their activities and how active they're in the project development also contribute to an altcoins value as an active DEV  project tends to be up to date with the delivering of their road maps.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:58:32 PM

For  newly created altcoins to be viable the following characteristics must be present (a) It must be properly presented through well articulated white paper
(b) The team members must be highly experienced and qualified developers. (c) The altcoin must have a product that it is attached to it. There must be an aim for creating the altcoin and aim must be such that solve a human problem.
newuser20

Activity: 244

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:00:50 PM

capitalization (how much money people invest in this project)
Team of company , their linkedin
and quality of their web site, wallpaper and what problems they solve!
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:03:09 PM

In my own opinion I think, the product they are trying to build, then the team behind it, then their community members most importantly their influncers

Altcoin valuable because from its development, the teams guaranteed that the project willhave a successful product which have to invest by people and make spread the news and information about the project so that it become popular and many people gives interest on it because the value of bitcoin depends on how many people support it.

greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

It is all about originality of concepts. Team members visibility. Advisers presence in all activities.
Providing the products and when it will launch in the public. Trusted partners if there are. Uniqueness of ability to reach the achievements.
biticotalk

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:05:35 PM

To create a truly valuable altcoin, you need to work hard and learn a lot of information on other most successful examples. It will not be possible without experience to take and create something truly worthwhile and valuable. Therefore, prepare to study the information on the creation of standing altcoyin.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:19:30 PM

In recent times, unfortunately many subcodes have become valuable only because they are manipulated. Even though there are simple projects, there is even a valued subcoin on the market, but as I said, the influence of manipulation is so great. If your problem is to answer under 3 categories;
1) Project objectives
2) A quality team
3) Areas of use and exchanges in which they are used
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:24:10 AM

The value of any phenomenon depends on how well it fulfills its purpose. Just as the value of a shovel is derived from its ability to dig, so the value of a crypto currency is based on three factors:
1. The ability to turnover. The cost and speed of transactions, anonymity, reversibility, risk in choosing a counterparty, features of regulation are important for transactions.
2. The ability to save. 90% of the demand for money is the demand for savings. For savings, long-term stability of the currency is additionally required.
3. The relevance of technology.  Altcoin should create value for its users and offer them a unique offer. Altcoin should be based on some new premise, which will solve the current problems of users.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:41:18 AM

The value of any phenomenon depends on how well it fulfills its purpose. Just as the value of a shovel is derived from its ability to dig, so the value of a crypto currency is based on three factors:
1. The ability to turnover. The cost and speed of transactions, anonymity, reversibility, risk in choosing a counterparty, features of regulation are important for transactions.
2. The ability to save. 90% of the demand for money is the demand for savings. For savings, long-term stability of the currency is additionally required.
3. The relevance of technology.  Altcoin should create value for its users and offer them a unique offer. Altcoin should be based on some new premise, which will solve the current problems of users.
The fact of circulation. Altcoin have gained authority, thanks largely to bitcoin, and have large market caps and transaction histories. This gives the blockchain, and the cryptos that use it, authority and encourages more buyers.
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:55:07 AM

I think that the new coin comes in pretty good when the coin has a fairly affordable price and has a team of developers who can be relied upon to develop their coins.
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:02:39 AM

I think to be a valuable coin of course we can see in terms of the usefulness of the coin and the purpose of the coin is used

coins will become more valuable and become an attraction for people who need it

the more people who want the coin is certainly more and more demand so more valuable

that is the reason why many coins today are created to provide convenience to the wearer with the advantages and advantages possessed by the coin
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:24:56 PM

the only factor that makes Altcoin valuable is their project effectiveness.
the free market will then decide what would be the price of the Altcoin because like stocks and trades, the higher the demand will result into higher value.
If the project is in higher demand then a coin value will rise and surge depending on it's intensity and how people badly need it on their profit pumping.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: