Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:17:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes an altcoin valueable?  (Read 4611 times)
Navneet1120

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:46:13 AM

I think the most important factor is the team working behind the project. Apart from that, its popularity and product will be  some other factors that will make that coin unique from others.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:16:02 AM

I think the most important factor is the team working behind the project. Apart from that, its popularity and product will be  some other factors that will make that coin unique from others.
The reason why Altcoin become more valuable is because the growing demand and its become more popular because many people are getting interested to it day by day for being a profitable. Also some of Altcoin are have good product and roadmap and trustworthy team. Beside Altcoin is very affordable that's why lots of people buyed it and some of them are really profitable like Ethereum.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
lotao

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:17:07 AM

Products, commercial hype, financing, I think this is an important factor in making the value of the altcoin, what do you think?
weiya006

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:54:52 AM

I think that a good project must first have good technology, a good operational team, and enough innovation.
romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:49:33 AM

This is a rough estimate of the projects. However, I do not understand what multiplier institutional investors give for cryptocurrencies, but apparently no more than X10.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:18:59 AM

With having a lot of altcoins today, it is hard for projects without a solid idea to stand out and stand the test of time. For altcoins to be valuable, I think they should have the following.
* A solid product or service they are offering to the public.
* An experienced and dedicated team behind the project.
* A good number of big investors.
* Good publicity, especially during the crowdsales.
* A solid Whitepaper, and they have to stick to the roadmap too.
* Global community.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
roglopolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:20:06 PM

Good unique and quality product, good and well-coordinated team and clear understanding
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:27:28 PM

If one creates an altcoin today, what are the 3 most important factors that would make it valuable? Or 3 activities that would do so?

According my knowledge and my own opinion, I think 3 most important factors that make any coins have worth value is this : community, liquidity, developement team

Many things can make success in altcoins but one thing an Altcoin must have benefits that are very beneficial or beneficial to many people and real development.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

Current market prices are extremely low. It seems to me (as I remember), last summer, the same cryptocurrencies were more expensive. Meanwhile, many people believe in crypto as it is fast and decentralized.
Kovaleff

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:37:25 PM

In my opinion, the main three components for successful coin creation are: team, idea, honesty and responsibility.  It is with such characteristics that one can speak of good results.
philX

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

I genuinely feel that AML Bitcoin (ABTC) is important as a result of the accompanying: Are in consistent with overall directions that is an incredible advantage for ABTC holders. These directions inlcudes: U.S Patriot Act, Bank Secrecy Act,Anti-Money Laundering, U.S Office of Foreign Assets, Control Compliant, Know Your Customer, and then some. Tap on this connection for more data: https://amlbitcoin.com
Eddi45

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:08:01 AM

the value of an altcoin depends on its trade volume. if it has a high trade volume definitely it will surely increase in value. Secondly, if the Buy orders is greater than the sell other at any exchange, this will also increase the value.
quandong

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:17:25 AM

In my opinion an Altcoin value when it must reach the following points: It must have the development and sustainable development of the founder. It has to be accepted and marketed and traded extensively. The application of the coin must be clear and show its importance and mission.

Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:48:39 AM

If one creates an altcoin today, what are the 3 most important factors that would make it valuable? Or 3 activities that would do so?
First is to build big and strong communities. Very important factor because if a project have only few people supporters it also means  only few people  give value to the project. Second is the good product because if the product is good more investors will attract to invest. And third factor is the markering strategies, need to be well planned and effective to increase more demands.

evanesce

Activity: 164

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

The most important part is the communty. You should built a healthy, big community in Telegram and other social media. The second one is the team, that is going to hold this ICO. And the last but not least is the product, your coin is going to offer.

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:06:40 PM

I really believe that the first thing to consider in creating your own ICO project is your goal and intention in creating such project because from then on things will follow.Next is collaborating with team members in order to come up with the third which is a good marketing plan.Afterwhich,too many things has to be done and execution plays a big role in the success of any project.
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:52:27 AM

The value of an altcoin is inseparable from the demand for the altcoin, besides that the value of altcoins is also influenced by:
1. Alliance with leading companies in the world
2. Public Support (investors)
3. Media support &Trading simulation
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:35:12 AM

The value of altcoin is very valuable to have and is a high enthusiasm for the crypto community to hunt because altcoin prices are cheap and easy to have rather than bitcoin. So that the crypto community can still have investments in crypto and can make profits from some promising altcoins. The better the quality of the altcoin, the greater the potential to generate high profits.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:14:11 PM

The matter that chooses a good altcoins worth is actually it is needed and provide. Additional elements which figure out how useful the gold coin is actually it is Dev group, what size as well as energetic it is neighborhood is actually as well as the number of real life make use of instances the actual gold coin offers. The actual need from the gold coin may be the biggest element which chooses the worthiness from the gold coin.
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:37:27 PM

Team  - Project - Investors
Team is very important because you know team can do everything about that project.
Project is very important because that must be good one. And the project must be promising.
Investors i think the most important thing because i believe investors more than everything.
They are playing the prices they can provide exchange listing to coins. They are helping to coins about their roadmap and other important things.
So you need to look that 3 thing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: