Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:32:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes an altcoin valueable?  (Read 4611 times)
Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:39:55 PM

Altcoin will get a value when the project is life and still work.
thats why when team is give up than project and also coin or token will getting lose that value.
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:41:36 PM

If one creates an altcoin today, what are the 3 most important factors that would make it valuable? Or 3 activities that would do so?
i think tahg stabi
ity as much as there can ever be in the crypticurrency world and soem other factors can make a crytpocyrrency the most popular one
Wylokel

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:44:38 PM

Altcoin desire move a measure when the propose is being and yet exercise .thats reason when group is consecrate up than propose and furthermore currency or coin desire deed miss that measure .
Boctok

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:52:34 PM

The matter that chooses a good altcoins worth is actually it is needed and provide. Additional elements which figure out how useful the gold coin is actually it is Dev group, what size as well as energetic it is neighborhood is actually as well as the number of real life make use of instances the actual gold coin offers. The actual need from the gold coin may be the biggest element which chooses the worthiness from the gold coin.
   Bitcoin and Eethereum have the greatest application, so they have value. Others, I do not know yet but, is ready for new Coins if they surpass the first
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 06:59:04 PM

Firstly, its company.
Secondly, its market value.
Thirdly, its stability in the market.
Fourthly, its popularity amongst users.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
BitLendingClub

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:02:37 PM

Firstly, its company.
Secondly, its market value.
Thirdly, its stability in the market.
Fourthly, its popularity amongst users.
I think firstly is profit dreams. Many people don't pay attention to BTC on it's raise. And today all hopes that those coin will be next BTC (or ETH at least  Wink ) and will make so huge profit as made BTC in the right time
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:03:10 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 12:58:44 AM by deepakg2m

Most attractive part of altcoin is the profit it can give us. Also, it popularity in which its background plays an important role. A strong team behind the project and altcoin attracts maximum of its users.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:03:57 PM

The people that are investing in the coin are what makes an altcoin valuable, the amount of money coming into the coin and the demand on the coins is what determines the value of the coins. The product that they are offering is also something that plays a big role in determining their value and the more sustainable it is, the better.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
prostoFILIA

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:05:47 PM

Affected by many factors.The volume of trade,project developers,and the popularity of the coin.
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:11:02 PM

Hi. I think that Altcoin makes valuable. the most important realistic idea, the ideal campaign, and the patient audience.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:13:54 PM

The first factor that ensure success and profitability and growth of any Altcoin is the developer on the coin,  second is the community and third is the technology backing the coin and utility of the said coin!

gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:15:46 PM

Project, team and advertising. Here are three whales on which the popularity of any coin or token is based. If these three conditions are at a high level, then the project will succeed.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:27:55 PM

Project, team and advertising. Here are three whales on which the popularity of any coin or token is based. If these three conditions are at a high level, then the project will succeed.

Money should not be any issue when investing in the Altcoins. Whales can move the price it's just that they need to be more confident that they will not lose anything from the investment.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:16:18 PM

If one creates an altcoin today, what are the 3 most important factors that would make it valuable? Or 3 activities that would do so?

Team  - Project - Investors
Team is very important because you know team can do everything about that project.
Project is very important because that must be good one. And the project must be promising.
Investors i think the most important thing because i believe investors more than everything.
They are playing the prices they can provide exchange listing to coins. They are helping to coins about their roadmap and other important things.
So you need to look that 3 thing.

I agree with you except for the "investor" part. You don't know who the investors are and you don't know what their terms were. The last point is very important because if they get extremely favorable prices they can dump at the day a coin goes to market.
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:11:25 AM

what is very valuable from altcoins in my opinion is that they are digital currencies which are very popular in paying a project.
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:35:03 PM

The value of the Altcoins, in my opinion, is that none of the earnings can quickly change the price towards the top as quickly as the Altcoins. The risk is big to buy altcoins, but also a high probability to get a high and fast income.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:56:55 PM

The value of the Altcoins, in my opinion, is that none of the earnings can quickly change the price towards the top as quickly as the Altcoins. The risk is big to buy altcoins, but also a high probability to get a high and fast income.
for me, the value of a cryptocurrency is provided only by the presence of a certain product of a project or by the equivalent of services that a coin can provide. if the coin is valuable only in words, then this is another pyramid.
vallydelly

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:10:45 PM

For me I think the value of a coin is it's utility, Bitcoin for example is now been used as a payment option, many people accepts bitcoin, so I believe the moment a coin have utility then it's value will increase.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:28:52 PM

The people that are investing in the coin are what makes an altcoin valuable, the amount of money coming into the coin and the demand on the coins is what determines the value of the coins. The product that they are offering is also something that plays a big role in determining their value and the more sustainable it is, the better.
It is true that altcoin makes valuable the product that it represents, its community, its team. If the project is good and promising, then its tokens will always be in demand and their value will grow. If we are talking about a token utility, then the price of such an altcoin will be determined by the popularity of the platform on which this altcoin is used.
Nastinmel

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:41:56 PM

For me I think the value of a coin is it's utility, Bitcoin for example is now been used as a payment option, many people accepts bitcoin, so I believe the moment a coin have utility then it's value will increase.

I don't know people who pay with Bitcoin. I don't think it's a good idea to pay with BTC when its price is low. It seems to me that it's better to use it only for trading on the exchange or holding!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: