Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:03:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks admit they fear BTC  (Read 2095 times)
jaredl

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

I think all Central banks will have some fear over cryptocurrencies as a decentralized currency will mean that the Central Banks will no long have control over the money supply or the exchange rate of their own state currency. Then the central bank will cease to exist as they will not be able to influence any monetary policy.

But commercial banks can see this crypto trend as a opportunity and provide more services to customers to buy/sell/invest/trade crypto and make tonnes of money doing this. Any commercial bank today that is willing to accept crypto as a deposit or to provide liquidity to crypto customers will see a huge influx of funds overnight. But I suspect they do not want to offend the Central bank or they are tied by regulations to provide this to crypto customers..

Soon we will see Central banks offering their own state-back cryptocurrencies.. one that they can control and one that they can use to continue to maintain control over us as citizens..

What we as citizens of the new world can do is to support decentralization of power and not be tied to any authority by promoting the use of decentralized currencies.. buy and use crypto!

TPay Wallet: TENd3idLWQq95Z1MSf2cK3JgeLUoqDf8wX

ETH Wallet: 0xa8A8106959931018E3cacFD511dAD5E1c659ea54

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
komatovo

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/polish-central-bank-secretly-funds-anti-crypto-youtube-propaganda-videos

Something i have been suspecting for a long time, now it has been officially confirmed.

Banks and governments have been investing in fake news to discredit the cryptocurrencies, because cryptos can save us from poverty and slavery.

The news against BTC indeed seem terror messages made on purpose.
There have been too many, too frequent and too aggressive fake news, and i felt like something is fishy about them.

Bitcoin is a way of letting common people have their own money in their hands like normal cash, and exchange money[1] with other people directly from remote (that is a plus compared to cash ).

This is good for us, not for the evil ones.
Our beloved gov guys prefer us to put our money in a bank account, which is like we are lending them our money and hope we will see it again.
That is also why the govs are trying to reduce or ban normal cash ( e.g. read this https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/real-reason-elites-want-ban-cash , or this http://moneywise411.com/government-attempts-to-ban-cash-whats-most-disturbing-is-why-theyre-doing-it/ ).

Go crypto and HODL my friends.
They fear crypto because it can save us

---
[1] With "exchanging money" i don't mean just forex trading, but all commercial exchanges like buying goods directly from other people
---

Banks are thinking now that people are more interested to invest in cryptocurrency than in them. They see that people are spending their money and their time looking for good cryptocurrency to invest in. In this way, banks are worried because they are overtaken by crypto.
There is also some trepidation from banks that the early regulation of cryptocurrencies, and associated new technologies, may legitimize their adoption
Auditan04

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/polish-central-bank-secretly-funds-anti-crypto-youtube-propaganda-videos

Something i have been suspecting for a long time, now it has been officially confirmed.

Banks and governments have been investing in fake news to discredit the cryptocurrencies, because cryptos can save us from poverty and slavery.

There have been too many, too frequent and too aggressive fake news, and i felt like something is fishy about them.

Bitcoin is a way of letting common people have their own money in their hands like normal cash, and exchange money[1] with other people directly from remote (that is a plus compared to cash ).

Our beloved gov guys prefer us to put our money in a bank account, which is like we are lending them our money and hope we will see it again.
That is also why the govs are trying to reduce or ban normal cash ( e.g. read this https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/real-reason-elites-want-ban-cash , or this http://moneywise411.com/government-attempts-to-ban-cash-whats-most-disturbing-is-why-theyre-doing-it/ ).

---
[1] With "exchanging money" i don't mean just forex trading, but all commercial exchanges like buying goods directly from other people
---

Creating fake news to discredit the crypto is not new that’s why it is important that this news is shared to our forum. And because of this, Central bank has a lot of reasons to have deep concern with the current development in cryptocurrency. More people are getting aware of the benefits of having a crypto compare to traditional money (fiat). The good thing with crypto is it is decentralized with no one controlling it price and truly a revolutionary financial system.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:27:49 PM

Bitcoin's Double Spend Problem allows Bitcoin to be sent directly from one person to another without using any third party like banks. This game changing Bitcoin makes banks fear that they could not exist. In this scenario banks are slowly, indirectly and purposely adopting themselves to crypto currency, example of that is Ripple.

Banks are trying to force the governments to ban Bitcoin in their jurisdiction because of the fear that they cannot steal money from people by way of charges and fees. But they can do that interim and Bitcoin will survive after all negative huddle.

Bitcoin is a transformation of paper currency to digital or crypto. Denying such a potential is equal to denying the reality of globalization.

Well said. Banks not only fear about Bitcoin, banks are trying to stop the growth and potential of Bitcoin by spreading negative news all over the world and creating a wrong opinion among people. Bitcoin will never ever slow down or stop because of the negative hype created by banks.

hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:00:08 PM

Of course they fear bitcoin, it is decentralized-- contradicting their core motives. Something is brewing underneath and the cryptomarket is just waiting for the right timing until banks totally give proper recognition that bitcoin deserves.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

Of course they fear bitcoin, it is decentralized-- contradicting their core motives. Something is brewing underneath and the cryptomarket is just waiting for the right timing until banks totally give proper recognition that bitcoin deserves.
I don't think they feared bitcoin literally, I think that they were just afraid that many people will withdraw their investment and will just invest in crypto without any further investigating what kind of crypto they were investing at, and just like the government they were also concern to people that they can possibly victim of a scam.
shellomomma

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:16:31 PM

They cant beat BTC so they find a way in Ripple. But most people now understands the power of decentralization and hence the rise of BTC,
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:24:52 PM

Im actually not surprise about this news, obviously we don't see any reported news about good side about bitcoin in the mainstream Media, instead they keep on relating it to negative such as drug trading and scammo activities. The word Bitcoin wss being tried nto be aktered into a new meaning scam. Bitcoin is now becoming a threat ti the government, and niw they are taking action to stop its growth. But I dont feel worried about it , because with or without the intervention of government, bitcoin will still go on.
petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:31:53 PM

---
---

They're afraid of cryptocurrency because there is a tendency that cryptocurrencies will replace fiat money but it's impossible in a country that is not rich but to those country that is rich there is a possibility that they accept cryptocurrency as a replacement to fiat money and will used as money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:54:57 PM

---
---

They're afraid of cryptocurrency because there is a tendency that cryptocurrencies will replace fiat money but it's impossible in a country that is not rich but to those country that is rich there is a possibility that they accept cryptocurrency as a replacement to fiat money and will used as money.

Well the not so developed countries will still take decades to adopt any form of cryptocurrency and completely eliminate fiat.
 But the developed countriea have at present an option where they can quite gradually shift from fiat to cryptos. This would not be a very good  ews for the banks. Thus they are afraud of btc.

But even for this to happen, allot needs to be done. All the banks need to be re-enforced to a system where now they deal with cryptocurrencies rather den paper money because certainly the existing banks cannot be dumped just like that. Also the government of any developed country would mot simply let any cryptocuremcy, be it bitcoins, take over without any check by government itself. It will certainly bring new reforms and have its authority over the digital money in one way or the other.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:09:59 PM

They know that the BTC and the other coins are a real threat to their own monopoly. They are willing to do anything to keep this place.
For the moment, I still hear a lot of persons around me that don't believe in the crypto. All the fake news that they subsidise are probably partly responsible.

yeah they are right because banks only worked for their own benefits only minute profit was given to the customer and now bitcoin is here and people are taking out their money from banks and investing into bitcoin because it is truly for people,
The simple logic are like that, banks don't want their service become abandoned. People nowadays become smarter on choosing which one better money system and they found it great in Bitcoin, of course there's a lot of people who prefer to use banks for security reasons too but sooner or later they would realize about this, banks shouldn't fear, just adopt how crypto works.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:24:02 AM

You’re right that Bitcoin is a good thing and helps a lot of people to escape poverty. But what I’m not very sure of is whether the government really fears Bitcoin. That the polish bank funds fake news on Bitcoin doesn’t mean other government are into it.

There are lots of better counties that are into cryptocurency just like the Russia, United States of America and a lot more of others from all continents. You don’t expect everyone to like crypto, cause another man’s meat they say is another man’s poison.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:00:29 AM

Im actually not surprise about this news, obviously we don't see any reported news about good side about bitcoin in the mainstream Media, instead they keep on relating it to negative such as drug trading and scammo activities. The word Bitcoin wss being tried nto be aktered into a new meaning scam. Bitcoin is now becoming a threat ti the government, and niw they are taking action to stop its growth. But I dont feel worried about it , because with or without the intervention of government, bitcoin will still go on.

You know when the banks have been trying to give us the cock and bull story of how the cryptocurrency ecosystem should not be delved into, due to the fact that it is uncontrolled, as this happened in a news from my country, I noticed right away that they are feeling threatened. That is good for me, knowing this is happening, may be they will want to start introducing some incentives for us to start saving back in the bank, which no one cares anymore. They had their time, they messed it up, and now they should live with it. I have been going 50 : 50 on fiat : bitcoin, maybe it is time I started reconsidering going all in.  Grin
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:16:51 AM

---
---

Bitcoin has more advantages especially that it is decentralized in which you can have a financial and investment freedom. Banks control the fiat money, investments and exchange in our country. They are into government that regulate bitcoin. Banks are threaten in bitcoin simply because they are losing investors.

monomix

Activity: 117
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:08:51 PM

banks shall fear, btc is coming ) comparing banks strenth and btc i wouldd not fear, i would prepare
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:19:16 PM

They don't fear they gonna make their own "bitcoin", I suppose
Even if they make their cryptocurency just like Bitcoin, bet me. It won’t succeed. It won’t even cross the line to the top 100 on the list. I know that most of these governments kicking against Bitcoin and other cryptocurencies are doing it out of their own selfish reasons. If they succeed, they will create their own cryptocurency and expect people to invest into it. Criminals, it will never work.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:28:10 PM

they should be afraid of the threat of cryptocurrency that could make the bank less desirable. but instead of taking shelter under such fears, some of the world's banks decided to adopt cryptocurrency into the banking system so that they did not miss the digital transaction technology created by cryptocurrency. Similar things happen to online public transport that is currently marked. The public transport riders inevitably have to collaborate with the online system if they want to keep bringing in passengers.
Ethan Friedman

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:39:24 PM

I think a major bank in the US also came out and admitted they fear crypto. I think the phrase actions speak louder than words rings true in this situation. Governments the world over are FUDing crypto on one hand whilst funnelling as much money as they can into whilst staying under the radar. GP Morgan just purchased Poloniex for crying out loud haha. So while they may dismiss crypto as a scam, the actions we see them taking are saying the opposite.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:44:42 PM

---
---

Well, yeah its good to see that these banks and goverments admitt they fear cryptocurrencies. Everyone knows it, with a common sense. Government hates the things that they cannot control plus cryptocurrencies is a big threat to the banks. People wants to experience the financial freedom that the corrupt banks cannot give us.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:54:33 PM

Wow! So that was confirmed directly from their own mouth? This really a good news for us because this shows how cryptocurrency is growing to the point that banks are not able to hold their emotion and announcing their fear for it. I can not hold myself laughing by while reading this because of the excitement feeling due to the confidence which was being built more my trust for cryptos. A great hit to silent those fake news bringers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: