Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:36:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should i do after buying bitcoin  (Read 1574 times)
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:06:50 PM

After buying bitcoin, you should hold them. should not sell too quickly. Wait until the bitcoin is reduced from 1-2% then you should sell. Your profits will be at the highest level. That is my experience of investing in the altcoins. Hope it helps you.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

Its either you hold it for long term as the price grows or you could use it for trading to double your bitcoin or much more.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

If you plan to hold $20 worth of bitcoin then don't expect you get a high profit because that is small amount, maybe you can try some potential altcoins try to trade an altcoin that under $1 value then hold for long term you will get a high profit for sure.

burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:16:38 PM

It's a small amount, so investing is not an option. I recommend to just create an encrypted paper wallet and forget about it.
After buying some bitcoin the best way to do is to invest it on altcoins or in any kind of cryptos or evev you should hold your bitcoin until the price pump up or increase if you really want it grow thats the perfect thing to do  you should make it an investment.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:19:30 PM

20$ is nothing don't expect it to reach 1 million the 2012 days are gone. I don't know what to suggest you just by any altcoin who knows you might be lucky but 20$ in bitcoin is really low nowadays people pay fees of that much amount
sampoer23

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:19:59 PM

I have 20$ of bitcoin. What should i do with it instead of spending all.Tell me Pls. Cheesy
if you have bitcoin compare with the initial price when you buy then sell it at bitcoin price above the capital price of this strategy to gain profit.
if there is still leftovers should be saved for later sold at higher prices
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:23:51 PM

With 20 dollars there are not too many options. If it is an amount you are willing to lose, maybe day trading is an option. In case it is ment to be an investment, put it in a wallet and let it sit there for a while (years). For an amount of twenty dollars even an online wallet would be sufficient in my eyes.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

For the time being keep the bitcoin you have, because sometime later it could be in the middle of the year or at the end of the year bitcoin prices again increased dramatically like a few months earlier or higher.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:29:33 AM

Buy a member account for this forum. With this member Account you can participate on signature campaigns, and so you can earn a lot of more money then this 20$. Its a safe way to increase your money, without any real risk to loose some money. Because with 20$ of bitcoin, you can get some real profit. Even when bitcoin will hit one hundred thousand, you will just have 200$. With Signature campaign you can earn a lot more.
Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:32:53 AM

After buying bitcoin you should wait for its values going high. Once its value increase you should sell it to make profits. Other than this you can hold bitcoin for longer terms for gaining huge profits or purchasing anything online.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:38:20 AM

It is completely up to you what you wish to with your bitcoins since it is your hard earned money at the end of the day. If you need money urgently, sell them and convert them to FIAT. If you don't require money urgently, I advise you to HODL your coins for the long term since this is a bad time to sell due to the low value of the coin at the moment. I am expecting a huge rally from bitcoin and majority of the popular altcoins like Ethereum etc soon due to the upcoming integration of the Lightning network and greater adoption of segwit technology which is why I would HODL my coins for as long as possible.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:44:54 AM

I have 20$ of bitcoin. What should i do with it instead of spending all.Tell me Pls. Cheesy

You can hold it for long term and will give you benefits in the future but with only $20, i think not good for long term. Better option trading your bitcoin, you can earn 1%-10% even more per day depending with market flaktuatif. If you dont know about trading google and youtube will help
It is true , if want to have have a bigger scale profit you will also need to invest or to try having a bigger capital for you to start on trading and holding a part of your investment. If we are going to set a time to have a learning process we could also join and support a camapaig while holding so we could have the time to earn.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:47:49 AM

Very low capital but if that's the only amount you can invest then buy and study on how bitcoin market moves. If its still the day when bitcoin is $800 while ETH is equals to $20, I would suggest you buy ETH. But both now increased and became expensive, so like others are saying buy it and just hold for long term because you'll be eaten by fees if you'll trade.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:57:30 AM

Just hold and spend them when the price is high  Grin Grin Grin
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

The best thing you should do is just keep it in your wallet for a couple of years. And if you have money, you can buy more of it. Bitcoin is a very good long term cryptocurrency that is worth diamonds as it goes older.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
SlickTight

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:02:43 AM

Hahaha. Get more money and buy bitcoin after that hold it and wait for the right time to sell it, when the price of bitcoin is getting higher. Invest now bro!
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:14:30 AM

You should hold that even if that is small amount, Since you were here in this forum try to join bounty campaign so you can make earnings and used it to buy more, Maybe you can invest that amount to the other alt I think it much better.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:17:34 AM

you can trade it now. you must have a plan and strategy first before you do any further speculation. it is important to learn the patterns of the market and analyze them. try to find information related to bitcoin.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:21:05 AM

For me, you should invest your money in bitcoin so that your money will earn profit and bitcoin can make your money multiply. Or if you don't want to invest your money, hold it and wait for the right time to spend it because there is a chance that the value of bitcoin becomes high. Just have patience in holding your bitcoin and you will earn many money.
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:26:53 AM

You can wait for it to pump and sell with a high profit, or convert it into good altcoins, analyze it first making sure you can buy any  altcoin in their lowest value then wait for it to pump, then it will the time for you to sell, dont be greedy Smiley
cheers Smiley

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: