Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:06:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should i do after buying bitcoin  (Read 1574 times)
cobeksede

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:44:45 PM

direct trading, trading play will accelerate your bitcoin amount, follow the market movement in order to know the price of bitcoin so as not to lose
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:57:35 PM

I have 20$ of bitcoin. What should i do with it instead of spending all.Tell me Pls. Cheesy

you should search a a good investment into altcoin to invest your bitcoin to be profitable for you.  but there's a lot scam on investment site so you should ask to this forum if  the site you want to invest your bitcoin  is trusted..
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:05:32 PM

What should I do after buying bitcoin
The simplest answer is to get more money and buy, buy and buy Bitcoin. The most important thing before asking such a question is to understand what goals you set. If you already have an impressive amount, I advise half the Bitcoins to sell on the stock exchange. Deliver a pending order for sale for $ 20,000. And the second half I would keep up to the price that will solve all your financial problems. But it is also necessary to understand that with any growth there will be a drop - this means that after the next historical highs, if you are lucky enough to sell expensive, there will always be a chance, in time, buy Bitcoin is very cheap. If you do not mess with all this, just buy Bitcoin, definitely, an investment in Bitcoin, it's better than deposits in any most advanced bank
The Monkey King

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:12:07 PM

I have 20$ of bitcoin. What should i do with it instead of spending all.Tell me Pls. Cheesy

You should hold your bitcoin so that if the value of bitcoin increases in the market then your owned bitcoins will increase also. You should have this strategy that when bitcoin pump let your bitcoin in there and if you think that soon it will dump transfer your bitcoin to different wallet then while the price is low you can again transfer it to your bitcoin wallet for it to increase.
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:13:42 PM

Just hold your BTC man.  lol
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:22:30 PM

Well it is a small amount. Just hold your bitcoin mate and learn to forget about it. Then check it after several years from now. In order for your bitcoin will increase. I believe that bitcoin price will become so expensive several years from now because the demand and popularity was increasing exponentially.
fleda

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:33:59 PM

As of now mate, Bitcoin price is unstable, sometimes it goes high but sometimes it goes down. Unlike before that it rise continuously. The best thing to do earn profit is to do short term trading in bitcoin. IF you really want to get profit immediately. For example, you invest 20$ in bitcoin and the price of it when you bought is 1$. Then the price of bitcoin increased to 3$, so you have earned already 40$. Then convert in into real money and leave the 20$ then wait for the price again to increase.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Heronzkey

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:36:35 PM

I'll do my first move to my wallet and wait for the value of it and that's why I'm selling it because it's a profit, and I'm buying bitcoin again so I can earn it again.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:41:01 PM

If you buy bitcoin with your 20$ then I think just wait until the bitcoin's price will goes up because if its happen then convert your bitcoin into a fiat because it can be your advantage and wait again when it falls down because in that time you can buy another bitcoin and continue the steps.

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:46:01 PM

Buying it already means that you are already investing your money in bitcoin. You could wait if you want instead of using or spending it to the things that you want. Wait for the time that bitcoin will increase in terms of its price. Once the price of bitcoin goes up, your $20 will goes up as well. It has the proportion since you are investing already. Just be ready since it can also goes down where your $20 will be lessen and is not good for you.
I really don't think that they just want to spend it neither, definitely it is aiming for profit in return.
The two thing you should do are hold it(seems the price isn't profitable enough) or invest some on it into altcoins. I'll never suggest into gambling because of it's high risk more than of investment altcoins, take a deep research and you may follow what others they do.

and things to watch out for in investing is Never investing what you can not afford to lose. The option to divide it into multiple coins, not just on bitcoin is the right choice. Bitcoin for long-term investments, altcoin sedatives are effective for short-term investments.

#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:46:29 PM

wah much also better to share to me alone .. ha ... yes ... yes you have to have a decision that you want to save or in a little clear out it will make you comfortable if you have that much btc for the future
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:47:10 PM

Just do nothing and hold it because the value of that $20 can even grow more if the bitcoins will also grow. Just learn more about the bitcoins and all the cryptocurrency while waiting for your money to grow and if you have spare money just buy more bitcoins in the market and make sure that the price of the bitcoins are on their lowest because if you buy bitcoins in their highest the tendency that you will lose is a higher chance.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:49:30 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 01:49:24 PM by bitcoin31

$20 is amount is very low and I think it will increase little even the price increase very high. Unless you buy a coin who the price is very cheap.  You can buy a coin who the price is cents and wait the price become $1 for sure you will earn big profit if that happen.  Like ripple coin from cents to dollars those people are very lucky because they can earn a lot of profit.  Make a research so you can choose right altcoin.
sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:50:21 PM

It's a small amount, so investing is not an option. I recommend to just create an encrypted paper wallet and forget about it.

Investing in bitcoin need more than that amount mate if you want enough profit in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is very high price now and have only worth $20 is nothing. So try to increase your capital a little bigger for example $100 or $200.

Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:50:46 PM

Obviously the contradict part of spending is saving. I would suggest that for you to keep your 20$ Bitcoin, you must save it since Bitcoin has the potential of growing into a larger one by just simply saving and holding into it. You can also do invest it so that your small amount of Bitcoin holding you have right now, can pump up into a higher value by means of investing into those potential investments that you are sure to give you profit from your initial holding you have invested.
Dele2018

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:51:06 PM

Just keep it and watch it grow.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:00:02 AM

Try holding the bitcoin for some months and wait it to grow before taking profit. It is  better to put bitcoin in a long term hold than selling it once its price go up slightly. Avoid panic selling when the price go down because it only ordinary for bitcoin to undergo a correction. Don't easily believe in some news that are just spreading FUD, research them first.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:07:26 AM

I think if there is a profit then you should sell some bitcoin you, and when bitcoin prices go down you buy back and be patient waiting to benefit from bitcoin.in investment sometimes we can not be patient and afraid when the price drops, actually do not be afraid for it because when the price goes down one day will rise again, for it takes patience and calm in looking at market prices Smiley
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:12:24 AM

20$ is very small ammount you can add more to receive high profit when bitcoin pump so high again. Just hodl all your bitcoin and wait until bitcoin reach its peak price for this year. Some prediction bitcoin price will become 50k this year so we need to wait that to receive 5x.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:28:24 AM

20$ is very small ammount you can add more to receive high profit when bitcoin pump so high again. Just hodl all your bitcoin and wait until bitcoin reach its peak price for this year. Some prediction bitcoin price will become 50k this year so we need to wait that to receive 5x.
The best thing to do is to wait or hold, of we have trust bitcoin holding is really simple task to do but if we don't have trust in bitcoin maybe we can't hold bitcoin for a long time, holding is quite difficult specially when time comes that the market price is really experiencing a huge dump we are really feel frustrated on it. That is why I really believe that patience has a great rule on holding.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████