Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:42:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should i do after buying bitcoin  (Read 1574 times)
dobidobi88

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:21:31 AM

You can not do much, because the amount of bitcoin you have is very little. You could just keep it in your wallet, or you buy some potentially profitable altcoin, which allows you to carefully speculate.
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:30:24 AM

I also started buying bitcoin with a small amount. But everytime I have a spare money I bought another more bitcoin. It's like depositing in a bank but it's better because I have a chance to earn bigger money than to rely with bank's small interest.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:29:30 AM

At this stage, traders are more likely to make money. If you buy now, I don't think your potential earning is big this year.
I mean the people who started buying in December last year missed the train. Money was easy to make back in 2015, 2016 but now not so much.
christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:39:04 AM

I think the only things you have to do after you buy bitcoin is hold it in a long term maybea 1-2 years holding. You can also use it to invest in intial coin offering or use it for trading. They will goos returning profit
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:41:48 AM

This is very short amount. Invest more money and hold and being the part of growth of btc.

If you do not want to invest then second option is give it to me.
madainfamous

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:46:38 AM

I have 20$ of bitcoin. What should i do with it instead of spending all.Tell me Pls. Cheesy
20$ worth of bitcoin may not be that much, but if you are smart enough and willing to take risks you can maximize it and make your money grow. If you want to earn profit asap, trading is the way to go. You can buy and sell coins within the day and get a profit out of it. If you want just want it as an investment, just leave your money in bitcoin. Sell it when you think you earned enough profit already then buy again when btc's price is lower. I'm not suggesting gambling but it can also help you earn more btc but at the same time, you can also lose your money there.

inmediate.io | The Smart Insurance Platform
Making Policies Transparent and Trustworthy
Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:49:33 AM

Every one of us has our own decision and choices, so it's up to you. However, I would like to advise that f yoU onlY have small amount  be sure to hold it and save it In your  for future purposes. And if you are into trading and investing then, you can also do that inorder for your money to grow.
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:31:04 AM

The good thing which you can do with your present money of $20 of bitcoin then it is good to hold this for the future and do some other online jobs over the internet to make some more money and if you are looking that altcoin is growing then sold your bitcoin  for the earning in the crypto if you like bitcoin more than others So i think it is good to hold this for the future. It is good to buy bitcoin now and hold it for the future the crypto era

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:36:01 AM

All we have to do is to wait. I trust bitcoin that's why i invested at it. Bitcoin price now at the market is at low better to invest now then hodl until bitcoin rises again. Just trust bitcoin because that's what i do and i earn a lot of it. Bitcoin will rocks again at the market! No doubt about it.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:36:29 AM

a $20 worth of bitcoin isn't a big deal though its a money and is not easy to earn when you look at bitcoin's value which is $10000 estimatedly, but just hold it and for sure you will profit from it parallel on what you have. Try to buy more and it will benefit you on a long run, take it easy don't sell it when prices go down.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:46:07 AM

Well as for me, I would suggest that you keep your bitcoin long term. But all lies in your intentions of keeping it for the long term, bitcoin technology is so good that you do not need any third-party investment to make profit. All you need is to keep it in your wall and it keep growing while you go your normal ways.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:47:59 AM

a $20 worth of bitcoin isn't a big deal though its a money and is not easy to earn when you look at bitcoin's value which is $10000 estimatedly, but just hold it and for sure you will profit from it parallel on what you have. Try to buy more and it will benefit you on a long run, take it easy don't sell it when prices go down.
That's a low amount of trading you can't cover the transaction fees in trading, just keep on holding that amount and don't spend instead just hold or put that into a hardware wallet and keep safely the private key then forgot about your purchased about 4-5  years.
At that years i'm sure bitcoin was on a higher price increase compared at this recent year stage, or if you a have  money after 1 month end of your salary you may invest bitcoin again bitcoin.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:51:25 AM

20$ in bitcoin is kinda useless and after you hold it long enough that you couldn't get some bountiful profit from it. what i could suggest you is to turn that 20$ amount of bitcoin into some alternative coin that still growing and will have a better future.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:58:26 AM

The best thing to do is to wait or hold, of we have trust bitcoin holding is really simple task to do but if we don't have trust in bitcoin maybe we can't hold bitcoin for a long time, holding is quite difficult specially when time comes that the market price is really experiencing a huge dump we are really feel frustrated on it. That is why I really believe that patience has a great rule on holding.
The power of hold. Patience is always sweet, let alone bitcoin prices have a tendency to always go up. But, it would be better if you learn about trading, not to miss the opportunity to get the bigger profit.

danzo11

Activity: 97
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:26:03 AM

I have 20$ of bitcoin. What should i do with it instead of spending all.Tell me Pls. Cheesy
If i become you better then me save on my wallet and continue enlarging in number, so when i have a sufficient amount of new, i invest it. the better you follow the projets and started collecting coins to enlerge it in your purcse, patience and perseverance you need.

U T E M I S  |  The only decentralized B2B e-commerce using Blockchain  |  U T E M I S
▬▬▬▬▬  PRE-ICO STARTS: FEBRUARY 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬[/cente
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:32:15 AM

It does not matter how much money you have. Let $ 20, but you have already started to learn and will better assess the state of the market. It is better for a newbie to invest $ 20, start to study quietly, and gradually get to a better level than investing all your money and fixing losses on correction!

nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:36:48 AM

Well i think you should hold it and add some more investment to increase the profitability rate of your investment and study and analyze the market for you to be able to manage properly your investments.

mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:40:32 AM

In my case,  after i made an investment i just hold it and need to explore about trading.  After gathering some information, i tried it and show if i will earn in trading.  After doing a lot of mistakes i found out that trading is not easy and need some monitoring and hardwork.  But if you are planning  to hold your bitcoin, you will only need to monitor  the daily market value  of bitcoin.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:46:04 AM

Have an advise for you bro! As long as you've bought only for 20$, go and find some money and buy more Grin
this one comments made me laugh,but the truth is this is the most reliable devices,$20 dollars is nothing and should not expect from this amount.so whats better is find more funds to added investments ai can find the trust i OPs part towards bitcoin
kmlhsan

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:46:36 AM

You can invest it in many project. There is so many good project. With this method you can earn profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: