Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:03:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should i do after buying bitcoin  (Read 1574 times)
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:03:33 AM

You can try trading if you want to earn small profits. You can also try buying when the price of bitcoin drops and sell for high profit. But I think the best bet is holding for long term profit.
antuankek

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:04:37 AM

You should wait and hold btc and sell after. Or you can invest it in some ICO thar are going to pump
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:35:45 AM

I have 20$ of bitcoin. What should i do with it instead of spending all.Tell me Pls. Cheesy
Have an advise for you bro! As long as you've bought only for 20$, go and find some money and buy more Grin

20 dollars is almost nothing, especially when we are talking about Bitcoin. I also think that the guy should buy more Satoshi. As for me, the minimal investments there should be at least equal to 200 or 300 USD.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:43:13 AM

I have 20$ of bitcoin. What should i do with it instead of spending all.Tell me Pls. Cheesy

You should just save it for future uses. Also, when the value of Bitcoin rises your 20$ worth of Bitcoin will rise up too depending on the rate or Bitcoin. It's up to you if you will spend it for reasons, but maybe being patient will bring you to a better profit so be patient with it and see what will happen.
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:43:31 AM

You can not do anything, I mean the amount is too small to spend it. Jut let it there and invest more when you can afford
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:44:51 AM

$20 is just a small amount, the best thing to do is invest at the right time when the value of bitcoins is very low then sell it again when it goes up, buy and selling at the right time will give you more profit so always try to read different speculations from professional traders.

kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:49:40 AM

After buying Bitcoini, I think you should invest in Altcoin and buy it slowly and replicate Bitcoini in your hand so that you can buy more Money.
I totally aggree with your suggestion. Investing your bitcoin is a business wise decision. If you really have patience in investing it, then there is no wonder that you effort will be much worth it. I know it will take a risk, but trust it's really worth the wait.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:54:10 AM

what you will do after you buy a bitcoin is to hold it for a while and wait for its price to rise and then you will withdraw your bitcoin to earn a massive money spell.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:05:56 AM

If you don't want to spend it all then you can diversity it in 4 to 5 parts and invest the same in alt-coins. You can pick 3 good alt-coins having good growth potential and performance and keep 1 part in Bitcoin itself. If you want to spend something then you can spend the fifth part of $4. Don't think that it is small or tiny amount because cryptocurrencies are wild in nature and we can't predict what returns you might fetch for the same in the coming years.
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

For me should go to trading because if you are good in trading big profit can you have on it or you can invest in ICO so you hodling bitcoin willbe grow.

Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:49:37 PM

Find good bounties and buy or invest in cheap amount. and if the price of bitcoin increases then you may trade it to the market and you will gain more money. or the other way is to hold don't spend your bitcoin in unnecessary things.
shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:55:33 PM

what you will do after you buy a bitcoin is to hold it for a while and wait for its price to rise and then you will withdraw your bitcoin to earn a massive money spell.

Indeed, the best way of making money with bitcoin and changing your financial status permanently is to hold the most   successful coin for a good time period. The more you hold, the more chances you have increasing your invested capital. Withdraw only when you reach your target.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:18:50 PM

Find good bounties and buy or invest in cheap amount. and if the price of bitcoin increases then you may trade it to the market and you will gain more money. or the other way is to hold don't spend your bitcoin in unnecessary things.

20$? I don't think that's going to get you too far. Probably just keep it in your wallet and forget about it. You may just lose that if you invest in anywhere else. If you have extra money they add it to your 20$. That's a forgettable amount dude but who knows, a year or two from now you may have earned 200$ with that

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
YuriyBorisov

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:23:48 PM

Follow the news. Wait for the rise of the market. You can register on the stock exchange and start trading on signals!
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:35:06 PM

This is only a small investment, I recommend holding them to have experience in the crypto market. With $ 20, I think you should invest in ICO projects or participate in bonus programs to make more money. Such capital is too little to enter the crypto market. But I also admire you, because you have the spirit of learning, although the initial capital is small but this is the beginning.
maxim196897

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

you can use them to send or receive any amount of money, with anyone, anywhere in the world, at a very low cost. Bitcoin payments cannot be locked, and bitcoin wallets can't be frozen.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:37:55 PM

If you already know that bitcoin is a very good crypto for a long term investment, then you know what to do already. You can keep it in your your wallet and just check for it few years from now and expect a very good value by then.

gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:08:40 PM

Having bought bitcoin, what to do next largely depends on you because it can be a matter of your schedule. If you are less busy, you can learn trading and trade your bitcoin or other altcoin but if you are very busy, you will have to hold your bitcoin and watch it grow over a long period of time.
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:53:06 PM

Please log into your bitcoin wallet to see your bitcoin once you get a notification that your Bitcoin purchase has been processed. after that you can also sell your bitcoin back through https://x.bitcoin.co.id to see the process of how your bitcoin sold into money back.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

If I already buy some bitcoin I hold it and buy some more if I have plenty bitcoin then I just wait for them to grow and have profits for them in the near future , this bitcoin I have will serve as my asset in the future to come.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: