Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should i do after buying bitcoin  (Read 1572 times)
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:47:18 PM

After buying of bitcoin ,it is always good to buy more,and also continue to be active in buying
Yes much better to hold bitcoin and buy some more in order to put to an investments.After buying bitcoins you can hold it for a long term for a more profitable profit.
After buying bitcoin it is a better  way is to hold and wait until such time that the price will grow then every time it grows above your buying price the difference is your is your profits and the bitcoin that you're holding become your assets.
Holding it was the best thing you can do after you buy bitcoin. Wait until it price again rise so that you can get profit from it. You can also sell it whdn it hits your set value and buy again when it price dump. This concept was mostly used of people here since it is very profitable and easy.
Yle725

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:11:12 PM

Hello! Well once you buy the bitcoin, above all now that the market is in decline should you forget them where they are, waiting for them to exceed the maximum level already reached previously.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 197

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:16:24 PM

I have 20$ of bitcoin. What should i do with it instead of spending all.Tell me Pls. Cheesy

Keep it and wait for the price increase or leaen how to trade and use your bitcoin for the trading to grow your savings. It depends on your decision have many threads herein forum for the ways how to handle bitcoin as investment.

yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:35:03 AM

I have 20$ of bitcoin. What should i do with it instead of spending all.Tell me Pls. Cheesy

$20 is very little amount of bitcoin, you almost can't do anything with that.
for now, just hold it and hope the price will increased 2x from you bought.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:40:54 AM

You should hold that bitcoin and wait until the price is doubled for me that is a better way to make profit. And wait the all the good news about bitcoin related announcement.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:45:20 AM

That is incredibly low amount considering that you are investing in bitcoin. So maybe the best thing to do about it is keep it on a desktop wallet and try to spend more money in investing so you can use it on trading.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:51:13 AM

w8 until it pump its price again, go for some airdrop till you see btc pump its price no matter what hold it until btc pump its price. better you hold than you regret.
Df9898

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:55:21 AM

I will utilize the bitcoin and I will sell some of the bitcoin or add a bitcoin as investments.
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:00:34 AM

Try investing in altcoin, because it's just as good as bitcoin. There are altcoins with good prospects. Like Ethereum, Litecoin, and the latest coin which I think is also a good coin ie Credits coins.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:03:42 AM

Well its pretty low to be an investment ,
But yes , you can invest in some Altcoin which have a very low value ranging in $0.01 to $0.2 . So that maybe one of your alt coins turned to be successful and you could get profit from it.
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:03:54 AM

You should keep it in an exchange where you buy it. This is the best way because if you move it through another wallet app, you probably do not get anything because the fee for each transaction is quite large. Or maybe you should buy low priced Altcoin like Doge and wait for it up high to increase the amount of Bitcoin you own.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:22:59 AM

Invest it more, don't sell it but rather improve. Enhance it to become progressive. We all know that sometimes we fell iritate by no reason but it is up to you on how are you going to handle it well. For me after i bought bitcoin I keep on searching and finding ways on how am I going to earn and to keep in touch in bitcoin as long as I really need it. Bitcoin is really in demand and you will be successful if you know where to go through.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:11:38 PM

Keep improving your knowledge about bitcoin, read various forums, chat rooms, communicate with other investors and traders. It'll do you good.
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

Now I advise you to think about how to increase your capital and not lose the existing. Pay attention to safe storage and do not sell cryptocurrency when prices fall.
Rinzo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:34:16 PM

you can invest in a trade to increase your bitcoin or sell if you get a higher price so you can make more profit
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:40:13 PM

You either hodl or invest it in an ICO of your choice. Usually, big ICOs tend to be successful and give out a lot of alt coins to investors. These alt coins are many but not as costly as bitcoins. But when they skyrocket in price, your $20 worth of bitcoins may become $2,000.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
altercreed

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:47:06 PM

Well, if you really know what bitcoin is, then maybe keeping it in your digital wallet for a couple of years will be the best plan for it. But if you have bought it at a cheaper price or be it high price, you can always decide to sell it whenever its market price rises high than your purchase price.

chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:59:50 PM

Hold it for now and invest again.  Right now is your chance to invest for more while the price of bitcoin is much lower.  And when the price increases,  it is your time to sell or hold it again for a great chance of earning great.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jerry3k5jamiso1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:03:56 AM

If you are aiming for a long-term bitcoin investment then I think you should just keep it in your wallet and do not need to do anything, hold on to the end of the year and sell to celebrate the new year. But if you are a good trader and you like the feeling of watching the market fluctuations, then you can trade BTC / ALTCOIN during this time, which is a way to help you increase your profits but at the same time risk is very much.
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:15:17 AM

If you buy bitcoin at its lowest price you should hold it until the price of bitcoin will reach its full potential at the end of the year and sell it. This way to help you increase your profits but at the same time risk your profits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: