Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:01:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should i do after buying bitcoin  (Read 1572 times)
hatha way

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:24:30 AM

After buying bitcoin it is a better  way is to hold and wait until such time that the price will grow then every time it grows above your buying price the difference is your is your profits and the bitcoin that you're holding become your assets.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:09:40 AM

you can use them to send or receive any amount of money, with anyone, anywhere in the world, at very low cost. Bitcoin payments are impossible to block, and bitcoin wallets can’t be frozen.

Just put it in your cold wallet and try to forget about it for a months or year. In this way in a near future you can invest it in a right time with high profit to earn from it.
francis2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:44:59 AM

I have 20$ of bitcoin. What should i do with it instead of spending all.Tell me Pls. Cheesy
Well 20 dollars in bitcoin is not really a lot of money the same way that 20 dollars in any other form of currency is not a lot of money either, hold it will be a waste of time because you're not going to make a lot of money if you do that so if I were you I will take the risk and invest in some very new cryptocurrencies and try to see if I can make money that way.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:57:11 AM

I have 20$ of bitcoin. What should i do with it instead of spending all.Tell me Pls. Cheesy
$ 20 may be too small for investment. I think it's better to invest in tokens than Bitcoin. But maybe not much to expect from $ 20
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:57:59 AM

$20 is a small amount to be honest,you cannot make any substantial investment with it and you cannot use it to trade either.. The best advice I can give is that u use it to buy tokens with potential that are less that $0.3 each,when those tokens hit the $1,you would make lots of profit.

tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:08:18 AM

If you have any other money, buy another Bitcoin. But if not, leave and see what will happen between five and ten years.
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:09:23 AM

If I could only buy $20 I would take it an invest in a cheap top 20 altcoin such as ADA and TRX. As bitcoin goes up coins like that should increase in a greater degree. Then buy part back in Bitcoin and invest part in alts in order to possibly grow your wealth faster.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:15:29 AM

After buying bitcoin, you should hold your bitcoins and wait fort he right time to sell. Bitcoin for now is starting to increase and yet some people are still trying to invest still but for me it is still good to invest because the price is still low.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:28:04 AM

I'll keep monitoring price move to decide when I have to take profit. It will be done daily as my motive is short term trade. While someone who wants to buy or invest in bitcoin with high profit motive, he tend to hold his bitcoin expecting price to move up sharply to get high profit.It means he invests in bitcoin for a long term investment.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:33:48 AM

after you buy bitcoin then all you have to do is wait bitcoin price will go up or have higher price than price when you buy because when you have got profit then you can sell it.
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:38:14 AM

Yes, you are keeping a very small bitcoin amount. I think you should keep it in your wallet and wait for the best chance to sell it. You should forget it for a while because you are having very few bitcoins, it can not bring much profit. You should buy more and wait patiently to make more profit.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:40:46 AM

It's up to you what to do with your bitcoin. The point is my advice ya sell when bitcoin go up there you will get profit. For now just hold your bitcoin if you have it because bitcoin is currently down.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:44:31 AM

save any bitcoin your wallet, and hold until next year .. you enough silent and wait patiently.Or you can buy altcoin, then you will get a profit doubled.

wer9d25gqj

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:46:24 AM

If you were me im gonna buy more at least 200$ and hodl it until december.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:47:37 AM

with market now,you only hold for the end year,i beleive btc can reach 15000-18000 usd in the end year,btc and whole market is started recovery again
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:37:02 PM

Save your part of bitcoin in a secure wallet and continue to increase your investment capital and improve your knowledge of bitcoin.
What good would that do? I mean yes 20 dollar Bitcoin seems just the start. Give your self time, invest for long and hold for long. The speculations works only in long term and in the short term, you just get a small fraction of rise in the value. Invest further if you can and if you think the market is red. You can no doubt sell your coins if your initial price was less than the current market selling prices. Only in this case it will earn something.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:16:47 PM

There's no chance of calling 20$ as an invest its very low amount. If you hold them for a year your money will be double but it won't gives you more benefits. 100$ or 150$ aren't a big profit for me. Bitcoin isn't made for low investment. Take an advice buy more bitcoins and hold them. You can also start trading with your money but before start increase knowledge about it.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:24:50 AM

he can do whatever he wanted after he buys bitcoin. he can keep saving his bitcoin in his wallet, he can use it for trade to increase the amount, he uses to buy another coin which will help him to make another profit, or he can play gambling  Grin

but if he doesn't know anything about bitcoin and he only knows that keeping bitcoin for a long time will give a big profit, then he can try this without worry about the price is up or it's down.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:40:53 AM

I think you should to keep it so long as you can, because its will growth
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:43:23 AM

Though your initial capital is small, you may not get an investment that may give you reasonable returns on investment. Nonetheless, invest and watch it grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: