Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should i do after buying bitcoin  (Read 1572 times)
anahawjeff21

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:59:30 AM

Just keep it, until the price of bitcoin increase, and if you do that you will earn some money, and you should increase your investment, because 20$ is very small, and ofcourse its for your future purposes.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:00:15 AM

I think you should to keep it so long as you can, because its will growth

do not keep it as long as possible, if you want to sell it and compress the profit from the price you buy better sell it because it is better. And after you sell it and get the profit you can again buy at a low price,it all depends on your own.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:03:19 AM

Keep it and hope to become a millionaire or better invest into any promising alt
kirisakidaichi

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:05:50 AM

I think you should to keep it so long as you can, because its will growth

do not keep it as long as possible, if you want to sell it and compress the profit from the price you buy better sell it because it is better. And after you sell it and get the profit you can again buy at a low price,it all depends on your own.
correct. do not get too lust in the price. at least we already feel the benefits. slightly withdraw funds and save. do the buy back when the price has decreased. the same as the current cycle where the price is suitable if you invest in last week

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:08:31 AM

I have 20$ of bitcoin. What should i do with it instead of spending all.Tell me Pls. Cheesy

Obviously, don't spend them if you want them to grow more in value. You might want to hold for a long time or actively trade your bitcoins whenever there is a slight profit, sell it and buy alt coins. Diversify your investment and don't just settle for bitcoins.

bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:10:18 AM

I have 20$ of bitcoin. What should i do with it instead of spending all.Tell me Pls. Cheesy
stick with what you have because bitcoin confidence will increase rapidly in the future and it can make a big profit for you in bitcoin investment
parlerm

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:12:11 AM

Go make some money from real job and invest again when you have more money. Do the same thing continuously until you get a lot of Bitcoin and Bitcoin price is already very expensive.
justicesquadron

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:17:14 AM

This amount is logical to start investing in altcoins, only you need to choose the right asset, so that it brings profit, and not vice versa.
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:22:26 AM

After buying Bitcoini, I think you should invest in Altcoin and buy it slowly and replicate Bitcoini in your hand so that you can buy more Money.
Yes i also think that this is the good option. Or you can just keep holding it for some time. And sell whenever the price will go up.

kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:22:40 AM

The sum you contributed might be somewhat little. You would now be able to keep that basic cash in your wallet and gather more cash until the point when you see a sum that will enable you in your profession and when you to see that the sum you have gathered is useful for venture you can put more bitcoin and in months you will acquire more than what you put yet in the event that not You locate an appropriate benefit for you, so you don't offer your bitcoin and I encourage you to screen the money market and tune in to news and master assessments.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:32:46 AM

Hodl your $20 because bitcoins will definitely increase in value. Just wait for the right time to hit that sweetspot price. Don't even think about spending it for whatever things you can spend it on. Don't make the mistakes people make when they listen to people on the internet like buy KFC with BTC.

kamengbate553

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:35:23 AM

Perhaps your question is very beneficial for all of us, when we have Bitcoin assets but we do not know how to use them to fruition, there are some surprising experiences from skilled traders who can turn a minimum investment into thousands of dollars, people of great talent and vast knowledge. for now we have to know what to do. What we can do now is make papper wallets and forget about your investment, just for the time being because Bitcoin price is still not stable ...
poutgkj56

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:39:50 AM

I suggest you forget about this. Maybe your Bitcoin will only be worth $1,000 in the future. I mean it. Smiley
Sandy25

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:55:41 AM

Try to roll it on market sell it once you get profit then buy back when price go down again litlle by little it will grow just have patience that is how trading goes..or keep it for long term investment but if thats only you can afford to invest i more recommend to roll it on market  If you can handle it right you will make it grow..
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:56:50 AM

Though your initial capital is small, you may not get an investment that may give you reasonable returns on investment. Nonetheless, invest and watch it grow.
There are ways to increase the capital. Holding is not the only mean to earn profits. It is just easier and simpler than others as no work has to be done. All a person needs to do is, just hold for a long period of time and that can be done without breaking any sweat. Day trading is an option and it is also the most beneficial way. However, it comes with some risk and demands some skills.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

Seriously only $20 Bitcoin? I hope this is not another kind of joke but hey that's good mate! Better than nothing. Well, I suggest you keep hodling because if you sell it for other coins I am afraid its fee will eat all your profit. Over past years, 1 BTC was worth $1 only anyway. So, better hodling mate  Grin
_Apollon_

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:05:07 AM

In any case, if there is no need for money at the moment, you should wait and, as far as possible, buy more.
air_droper

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:10:10 AM

20$ is a very small amount. Even if the price of bitcoin rises x2, still the profit will not be high. A possible option is to invest in any promising altcoin, the price of which in the future may increase by 10 times or more. At the current rate of 20$ = 0.0025 BTC. you can have them on any of the exchanges (for example - bitrix) and there to exchange for altcoin. But remember, the stock exchange takes a Commission on the deposit.
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:13:27 AM

Well 20$ is only a small amount but you can make it big someday. Just hold it for long term even it is so small. Who knows? Maybe your 20$ can become thousands or more. Just be patient and it will grow.
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:20:54 AM

You can either hold or invest because you have a bigger amount of money because that's a good idea or wait until the bitcoin grows up to the highest price to get you bigger

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: