Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2024, 07:20:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should i do after buying bitcoin  (Read 1587 times)
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:40:25 AM

You only have a small amount of bitcoin, maybe you should spend it now and buy some cheap altcoins in the market, who knows in just a couple of months the small value of bitcoin that you have will be doubled or tripled in value. So good luck my friend let that $20 of yours will turn you into a millionaire in the future.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:44:06 AM

As an investor, once you have decided to buy bitcoin and today you are holding your bitcoin, of course you must monitor and control daily price movement to know when and how much your possible profit. It will be a busy time for you because you are facing two possible outcomes, they are profit as expected but it might be loss that must be contolled or minimized. That is your business risk that you must think and calculate well before buying or investing in bitcoin.
harobaru

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:49:15 AM

you should do after buying bitcoin. you should do wait for some months.
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:53:28 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 09:54:59 PM by brylle34

I have 20$ of bitcoin. What should i do with it instead of spending all.Tell me Pls. Cheesy
20$ isnt much bro/sis, if want to think about spending do some campaigns like facebook, twitter, medium, signature etc. first and after you got your tokens then think of spending, you can do some trading after you earn to gain more. the value of bitcoin will start to increase again. grab this opportunity and earn more dont use your 20$ worth of bitcoin yet, its up to you but storing bitcoin will sure get you a lot of fiat maybe not now but in the future your 10 dollars will be 100$.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:54:57 AM

You can do whatever you want with it, you own it,the options are wide, you can decide it trade it for other high potential and cheap coins that might just make you good returns in the future, or hold it for a long time and let it gain value, choice is all yours

lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:55:58 AM

Invest!
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

I have 20$ of bitcoin. What should i do with it instead of spending all.Tell me Pls. Cheesy
It's good that you ask advice from more experienced users, but $ 20 in bitcoin sounds like a joke. This is a small amount, but if you keep your bitcoins for a long time, then maybe it will grow.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:03:33 AM

You mean $20 worth of bitcoin, right? It is not much to have more option to choose but to just forget about it for sometime or to buy more everytime you got spare money. Actually that is what i did when i just started investing bitcoins since i am not wealthy person. And i am proud to say that my decision was pretty amazing. I started with only $10 and in just few months i already invested $300 worth of bitcoins in current value/price. Hopefully it will double or multiple the value in few months more.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:04:41 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 01:14:43 PM by tayogpanganiban

$20 is low amount, add your investment,just buy more bitcoin while the price is still low and keep until it gets high.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
MRY

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:08:19 AM

after you buy bitcoin, you better hold bitcoin you have and wait until bitcoin price will be higher so you will get more profit or if you need money then you can sell it some after you have got profit
MFahad

Activity: 2506
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:08:49 AM

Only $20, I have never seen a little investor like you, but i am happy that at least you are investing on bitcoin. But i am surprised that you are thinking too much to invest only for $20. For only $20 i can't say that you are taking a risk, just buy bitcoin and hold it for a time, i am sure after 2 or 3 months your $20 will be reached at $60 to $80.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:12:50 AM

since the amount is not that much, i advice you invested it on any other altcoin with low price and just hold it for long
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:17:00 AM

what do you intend to do with the $20? invest it in bitcoin? $20 is way too small for investment, and you are considering splitting it! $20 won't take you anywhere.
MoneyShot2

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:21:40 AM

That's a really low amount so you can't really do much with it. Using it for trade is not an option, and as of right now, since we don't have to many merchants using it, I don't think there is any reason to spend it. If I were you, I would just keep those coins in a desktop wallet and leave it there. If you can keep investing some more. Since the fees are low again, it's affordable to buy small amounts on an exchange and send it to a wallet.

Bolt Brownie; completely agree with you. Leaving it in a wallet is a good idea to increase it. Though a time consuming process.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄ 【BTC】
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:31:39 AM

After buying 20$ of bitcoin you can deposit that btc in trading sites and earn more bitcoin from it
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:37:31 AM

for me you are better at trading in Alt, for us it is very easy with your small capital, in a better way you do by buying coins at a low price and waiting to sell soaring prices, so you will earn a lot of income.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:40:21 AM

[/quote
Your investment is just small amount,I advise you to buy more bitcoin this time while still at low price then keep it for so long because it is more profitable than in short term investment.

tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:42:36 AM

Well if you have bitcoin if you want to buy more i suggest that you should save your bitcoin if you are done on buying, and sell it if the price goes high.

gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

It is really small amount of bitcoin. I don't think you can do much about it. You can just leave it for a long term and keep buy bitcoin little by little to make it whole 1 bitcoin. Smiley

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:05:03 PM

After buying Bitcoin I will invest my bitcoin with this bitcoin, because it will be good for those who want to start working with BTC, he purchases BTC and then keeping his BTC stock in view of the market and he will work slowly on crypto By doing so he can increase his BTC so that he can do something good in the future. Nature's work is seen in his BTC market because BTC sells its BTC sales market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: