Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:20:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bitcoin effect on our future?  (Read 417 times)
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:13:44 PM

People are being very crazy about the bitcoin..
Everyone try to hold the bitcoin and want to sell at higher price.
How it will affect our future system?
It is natural for investors and currency traders, to try to buy cheaper and sell as much as possible. It has always been and always will be. This is the basis for trading currencies and trading on exchanges. I do not see anything surprising or bad in this Smiley Wink
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

How bitcoin effect on our future? Currently bitcoin is an area of investment and it will become a big effect on our  future.as a bitcoin user it has big change in my life in the future
sumit2103

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:30:02 PM

It will be difficult to say anything about the future of Bitcoin and how it will be affecting our future. The idea behind Bitcoin was not to reform a currency but to support the society in need of a secure and decentralized database. People do investments for profit purpose and Bitcoin is giving up to 200% returns. Bitcoin is providing self-employment with financial freedom. So I assume that the future of bitcoin will be bright globally and people will understand the purpose or thought behind this currency reformation.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:35:45 PM

If bitcoin will be use as another mode of payment. I think bitcoin will have a big impact on countries that will use it. But its too early too predict what will happen in the future.

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:37:27 PM

Bitcoin's effect on future would be on a large scale. From economy to socio-politics, from all walks of life it can be felt and would be part of each one's life. It's use will be worldwide just like the fiat money it will become acceptable. Bitcoin will be trusted as much as fiat money.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:47:12 PM

many people will learn when they work in the forum and are sure to get their stuff like their home and home so the effect of bitcoin on our daily life
Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:53:32 PM

Bitcoin is the first and most famous cryptocurrency. This is the basis of all other cryptocurrencies. Even if some other cryptocurrency becomes more famous than bitcoin, bitcoin will always remain the first cryptocurrency in the history of our planet!
buyandsale

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:54:48 PM

bitcoin is the feature for sure cause most of people using it to pay someone from different country with low fees and fast payments ...
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:56:33 PM

with the bitcoin everyone will eventually switch to the digital world. all activities will run easily, quickly and precisely in the presence of bitcoin. eventually everyone will invest the money into bitcoin because bitcoin price is very good to be an investment.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:04:03 PM

Bitcoin is big effect on our future for saving asset. Some bitcoin user keep of their bitcoin because they waiting the high value of bitcoin. If you convert it to money can you buy asset like house or some body try to save in bank for the future and emergency purposes.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

Bitcoin effect on our future ? Big effect on our future for saving asset and Currently bitcoin is an area of investment. And all activities will run qiuckly,easily
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:37:40 AM

I think in the future bitcoin will become the main payment system.Because it is profitable and convenient.But bitcoin is still too young. It is at an early stage of its development. And along with its advantages and disadvantages.The government must take care to resolve it. And it is necessary to solve this problem today.

Bitcoin is still in infancy like you said. I am also of the opinion that the future of money lies in bitcoin. There will be a day when not only this but all the other crypto currencies will go mainstream. The popularity of crypto coins are increasing day by day and most of the time, novices get attracted towards bitcoin. It sounds more appealing and profitable than all other digital coins. But I don’t really appreciate the interference of government in this matter in any way.
defriadi

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:42:43 AM

for now so many people want to invest in bitcoin, see the bitcoin prices are currently down. many of them withhold bitcoin and hope the bitcoin will rise again. I think hope this is a pretty good impact, but if later bitcoin back down, then not a few people who invest will be very disappointed.
littlboy

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:47:07 AM

Bitcoin is a great investment product. People's income is getting higher and higher, more and more idle funds, but the types of investment products do not keep up with people's income growth. The lack of investment products has become the bottleneck of current wealth appreciation. The emergence of Bitcoin just filled this vacancy and became one of the worthiest assets in the investment basket. So Bitcoin has changed the way people invest.
fiswaer

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:50:42 AM

There are many companies that currently support bitcoin payments, such as Hewlett-Packard and Amazon, and their number is increasing. The number of countries that have authorized the legalization of bitcoin payments has also gradually increased. The Philippines, Japan, and other countries have legislated to support the legality of Bitcoin. So in the future, Bitcoin may be one of our primary means of payment, and people’s payment methods will change.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:56:29 AM

I believe btc will affect our future. It is one step advancement for us. Block chain is a new technology and btc is one of its application. If people realizes how btc moves the society, I bet people will think of other block chain application. In the future, I believe btc will sure level up and will generate new other operations and more capable in the field of new technology

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:56:45 AM

Bitcoin is a great investment product. People's income is getting higher and higher, more and more idle funds, but the types of investment products do not keep up with people's income growth. The lack of investment products has become the bottleneck of current wealth appreciation. The emergence of Bitcoin just filled this vacancy and became one of the worthiest assets in the investment basket. So Bitcoin has changed the way people investThe effects of bitcoin in our future my answer is depend on us to respond, we can not control our desire in managing our finance. which we generate from btc. Because many people do stupid things with their wealth. Liked spending money for negative purposes. if we can make good use btc is great for our future currently bitcoin is an area of ​​investment that has a high enough value to make it possible for everyone who invests in bitcoin will have a good future. and I think this is quite natural because I think the purpose of the investors with what they do by holding for a long time because they want to get a profit. so I guess if you say about the future system chances of crypto will be everyone's choice in terms of financial.
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:44:54 AM

People are being very crazy about the bitcoin..
Everyone try to hold the bitcoin and want to sell at higher price.
How it will affect our future system?

Bitcoin are have two effect either good or bad. Good because it helps people to earn their money. If you sell your house because you to invest in bitcoin I think its either bad. 
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:49:16 AM

Really bitcoin can change the way we are doing transactions globally and not only that the underlying Blockchain technology removes the middle man completely in most of the industries

neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:31:49 AM

If the price of bitcoin return to increase in the future many people who hold their bitcoin will make an important profit  so bitoin will have a good effect on our future
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: