Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk Membership ladder  (Read 300 times)
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:05:14 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 12:26:10 PM by Rhinoboy11

those with Experience here could you please expound Step by Step How and when one moves from one rank to the other in the Bitcoin talk Rankings.

1. Brand new
2. Newbie
3. Jr. Member
5. Full Member
etc
All the way to Legendary
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:11:44 PM
Merited by Raimonn (1)

those with Experience here could you please expound Step by Step How and when one moves from one rank to the other in the Bitcoin talk Rankings.

1. Brand new
2. Newbie
3. Jr. Member
5. Full Member
etc
All the way to Legendary

No. Quit being lazy and read it for yourself. All the information is already there if you look for it:

Newbies - Read before posting

and

Forum ranks/positions/badges (What do those shiny coins under my name mean?)

HodorHodl

Activity: 84
Merit: 58

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:46:58 PM

1. Brand new
2. Newbie
3. Jr. Member
5. Full Member
etc
All the way to Legendary

No. Quit being lazy and read it for yourself. All the information is already there if you look for it:

and

I'd merit this post, but I have only 1 sMerit left to give Smiley You'll have to forgive me if I save it for a newbie.
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:20:45 PM

1. Brand new
2. Newbie
3. Jr. Member
5. Full Member
etc
All the way to Legendary

and

I'd merit this post, but I have only 1 sMerit left to give Smiley You'll have to forgive me if I save it for a newbie.

Thats Lright. I know you are going through the same problems i am but he won't understand it because he is not in our shoes.

I am sure there will be other senior members who do not mind helping and will come by and leave a valuable reply.
To each their own but bro here is really mean with information that i am sure thousands have been struggling to get
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:31:39 PM

1. Brand new
2. Newbie
3. Jr. Member
5. Full Member
etc
All the way to Legendary

and

thank you for the links but it just left me more confused.

Only explains how people get the gold coins after donating 10 and 50 BTC respectively. well i cannot afford that no matter how id try
Hashew

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:58:10 PM

Brand New:   0 posts, gets 1 gold coin under his name.   

Newbie:   (none), gets 1 gold coin under his name.   

Jr. Member:   Activity: 30 Post , gets 1 gold coin under his name.   

Member:   Activity: 60 Post, gets 2 gold coins under his name.   

Full Member:   Activity: 120 Post, gets 3 gold coins under his name.   

Sr. Member:   Activity: 240 Post, gets 4 gold coins under his name.   

Hero Member:   Activity: 480 Post, gets 5 gold coins under his name.

The more post you get on the forums the more features you get as well.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:07:42 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 09:09:09 AM by iasenko

1. Brand new
2. Newbie
3. Jr. Member
5. Full Member
etc
All the way to Legendary
Here you gonna find all the information you need regarding all the point systems here, written for newbies, even a calculator + infographic
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2534500.0
Or let me do it this way:

Infographic - Merit & new rank requirements, all the credit goes to 8Habits:
Link to the original thread.

"Image loading..." title="Merit & new rank requirements, all the credit goes to 8Habits"

HodorHodl

Activity: 84
Merit: 58

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:39:28 AM

1. Brand new
2. Newbie
3. Jr. Member
5. Full Member
etc
All the way to Legendary

and

Thats Lright. I know you are going through the same problems i am but he won't understand it because he is not in our shoes.

I am sure there will be other senior members who do not mind helping and will come by and leave a valuable reply.
To each their own but bro here is really mean with information that i am sure thousands have been struggling to get

You misunderstand. I also felt your original post was lazy. My quote was to BTCforJoe.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:43:21 AM

1. Brand new
2. Newbie
3. Jr. Member
5. Full Member
etc
All the way to Legendary

and

I'm not in your shoes? I've been in your shoes. How hard is it to rank up? It isn't. If you're talking about the new Merit system that was just introduced, it shouldn't have a deciding factor in your ranking as long as you're posting quality content. Your merit count should go up organically as long as you don't shitpost all over the forums, kind of like you just did for this thread. All the information you're looking for is already on this forum in one way, shape, or form. If you don't understand it, maybe it's time to find a new forum to join. This one obviously isn't for you Roll Eyes

daviejoneslocker

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

I found the answer in less time than I would have taken you to write this post...
Google 'bitcointalk activity ranks'. It isn't that hard.
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:31:51 PM

Brand New:   0 posts, gets 1 gold coin under his name.   

Newbie:   (none), gets 1 gold coin under his name.   

Jr. Member:   Activity: 30 Post , gets 1 gold coin under his name.   

Member:   Activity: 60 Post, gets 2 gold coins under his name.   

Full Member:   Activity: 120 Post, gets 3 gold coins under his name.   

Sr. Member:   Activity: 240 Post, gets 4 gold coins under his name.   

Hero Member:   Activity: 480 Post, gets 5 gold coins under his name.

The more post you get on the forums the more features you get as well.

This is very Incorrect.
Its the reason i asked because i have over 124 posts and 24 hrs online and still a junior Member.

In the ranking you have showed then i would have been a full member which i doubt i will be accorded without being a member first.

Hopefully my status change soon so i can do better bounties worth something significant
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:33:26 PM

I found the answer in less time than I would have taken you to write this post...
Google 'bitcointalk activity ranks'. It isn't that hard.

Lets test the info you found out. someone with about 130 posts should be ranked where? I am still a junior member with 24 hours online or more
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:38:18 PM

1. Brand new
2. Newbie
3. Jr. Member
5. Full Member
etc
All the way to Legendary
Here you gonna find all the information you need regarding all the point systems here, written for newbies, even a calculator + infographic
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2534500.0
Or let me do it this way:

Infographic - Merit & new rank requirements, all the credit goes to 8Habits:
Link to the original thread.

"Image loading..." title="Merit & new rank requirements, all the credit goes to 8Habits"

Thank you so so much. You are the only one who saw the need to help me figure the problem with my ranking.

Its the merits i hold that are holding me back.

I only have one merit. Let me figure how to merit someones post and i will give it to you.

I really appreciate for your Help.

God bless
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:05:35 PM

Thanks but I don't think you can send merit yet because you have received 1 Merit point for your post but you get only 0.5 sMerit (the one you can send).
Here is how you can send merit.
Look in the top right corner of the post and you will see this :

you can check your merit here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit

Rhinoboy11 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:33:50 PM

1. Brand new
2. Newbie
3. Jr. Member
5. Full Member
etc
All the way to Legendary

and

You misunderstand. I also felt your original post was lazy. My quote was to BTCforJoe.

i wasn't being lazy. I had for so long tried to figure out how ranks in bitcointalk are acquired.
I didn't know how people got  the merits and didn't know there were two types of merits then.

I got some very valuable information on here that helped me on the right track.
Havent received any merits but with time i am sure they will come. One step at a time.

Thank you to you both for your comments have made me work harder. again thanks and God bless you
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:40:09 PM

1. Brand new
2. Newbie
3. Jr. Member
5. Full Member
etc
All the way to Legendary

and

I'm not in your shoes? I've been in your shoes. How hard is it to rank up? It isn't. If you're talking about the new Merit system that was just introduced, it shouldn't have a deciding factor in your ranking as long as you're posting quality content. Your merit count should go up organically as long as you don't shitpost all over the forums, kind of like you just did for this thread. All the information you're looking for is already on this forum in one way, shape, or form. If you don't understand it, maybe it's time to find a new forum to join. This one obviously isn't for you Roll Eyes

Never the less, Thank you Joe.
I know you have more experience in this forum than i do and we all are created different. With time i will get the grip of it all and maybe some day accumulate a lot of points and rank up. It all takes time and we are all gifted differently.

Thanks though for reprimanding but with all honesty i was not being lazy. I was so frustrated at that time as my rank had and still has been the same for long but now i understand and appreciate. I will get merits when i do and or when another member feels the need to reward my efforts but worrying about it will never help. Now i have been able to post without expecting back as better the hand that gives than one that receives
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

1. Brand new
2. Newbie
3. Jr. Member
5. Full Member
etc
All the way to Legendary

and

i am very curious about your profile: win 25$ +8 merits.
How do i do this? just need to win the merits if you have a raffle going on. Thanks
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

This is very Incorrect.
Its the reason i asked because i have over 124 posts and 24 hrs online and still a junior Member.

In the ranking you have showed then i would have been a full member which i doubt i will be accorded without being a member first.

Hopefully my status change soon so i can do better bounties worth something significant

Based on that post, I hope you never rank up. We don't want people here who just want to rip off the forum, and pollute the threads with their bounty scamming posts. It's lazy people like you who will get the bounty campaigns banned from the forum, and good riddance too.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

1. Brand new
2. Newbie
3. Jr. Member
5. Full Member
etc
All the way to Legendary
Lol bruh youre just making yourself quite annoying with this post. There are so many posts about that in this forum. Hope you'll find time reading it. Beside, youre now a jr. Member. Lol
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:53:59 PM

160 posts and 140 activites, but you still don't know how to rank up. That is one of the main reason why Theymos created merit system, which is very efficient to control spammers, and prevent users like you to rank up to higher levels.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: