Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:49:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE - ICO] Crypt2Pos — Pay or accept payment in a cryptocurrency🔥  (Read 1121 times)
Eric.Lichmann (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:29:56 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 09:19:22 PM by Eric.Lichmann

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:55:30 AM

As i understood, the terminal should be connected to Crypt2Pos in order to fulfill function described in the WP. How much will it take the business owner to pay for this?
ber68dclass

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:07:43 AM

Is it possible to make payments to the banking cards in the project? There’s such a convenient set of tools that I decided to ask.
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:01:31 AM

I cant understand whether i need such tools as a buyer. That’s the seller who must be interested in POS-terminals, right? I can exchange crypto currencies to fiat and vice-verse using the exchanges.
CristalFarley

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:04:03 AM

it would be better to do something like type etherdelta
jager44

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:06:08 AM

I cant understand whether i need such tools as a buyer. That’s the seller who must be interested in POS-terminals, right? I can exchange crypto currencies to fiat and vice-verse using the exchanges.
But it isnt convenient at all. Such exchanges take too much time and it’s necessary to do several mandatory actions. Waiting for the verification of transaction and visiting the exchange office can take a lot of  time. It’s unlikely that anyone will act like this to pay for the purchase in the shop.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:06:48 AM

My only question is - is this legally registered? You know, so much Russian scammers that I've read. And no profile links for the team members?
lok5874

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:12:52 AM

But it isnt convenient at all. Such exchanges take too much time and it’s necessary to do several mandatory actions. Waiting for the verification of transaction and visiting the exchange office can take a lot of  time. It’s unlikely that anyone will act like this to pay for the purchase in the shop.
I usually do this before visiting the store)) Although, there were some cases when i had to return home.
jager44

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:20:30 AM

I usually do this before visiting the store)) Although, there were some cases when i had to return home.
That is it! With the help of Crypt2Pos app you’ll be able to do it immediately. The platform performs all the actions including conversion and making payment in fiat currency  itself for any currency chosen by the user.
lok5874

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:37:11 AM

That is it! With the help of Crypt2Pos app you’ll be able to do it immediately. The platform performs all the actions including conversion and making payment in fiat currency  itself for any currency chosen by the user.
Not bad! How is this confirmed? The card? The smart phone?
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:40:44 AM

what is this project,any details about it guys,thanks ill keep my eyes on it
jager44

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:45:50 AM

It’s on the top technological level. The user has just to press the “pay” button and bring the smartphone to the terminal.  
lok5874

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:52:26 AM

It’s on the top technological level. The user has just to press the “pay” button and bring the smartphone to the terminal.  
Yes, the approach is all right. Is there any currency exchange behind such number of options?
martbruce

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:18:55 AM

I’ve heard that the project’s token can be used in an unusual way comparing to other project.
DianeYoung

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:21:52 AM

I do not understand, is it a coin or a wallet or a stock exchange?
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:27:49 AM

I do not quite understand your project and I lack information from your project. can you explain the essence of your project and the purpose of your project?
ptbs

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

I’ve heard that the project’s token can be used in an unusual way comparing to other project.
If you mean CRPOS, yes, this is utility token. It’s used to pay for the system’s commission.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:47:09 PM

Will this platform be compatible with the most wide spread OS? I have gadgets running Android and iOS.
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:06:19 PM

What cryptocurrencies are available for conversion? How broad is this range?
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

I guess, this project is redundant, to think that i can exchange my cryptos into fiat using those existing exchanges sites. This project might be good and better if they are automatically interconnected and no need to do or connected into some other functions.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: