Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:25:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE - ICO] Crypt2Pos — Pay or accept payment in a cryptocurrency🔥  (Read 1124 times)
nicolasbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:56:11 AM

As i understood it, Crypt2Pos is made for the stores and their owners first ‘cause it’s really convenient for them to have such a platform. Will the convenience for the users be confined to the use of cryptocurrency tools? Is this really enough?
You’re not quite right. Let’s start with the fact that in the near future Crypt2Pos will be available to be downloaded to mobile devices via the app stores of Android or iOS, and the range of tools is wider that the one you’ve described.
What will the app include?
users will be provided with the opportunity to pay for the services and goods in the stores, exchange of cryptocurrencies at profitable rates, transfers to the accounts of blockchaib wallets with the minimum commission, direct payment for services, QR code payments. As u can see, there’re a lot of services!
Yes, i’ve got underestimated the options. As for the cryptocurrecnies, how will the exchange be made?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:03:09 AM

As i understood it, Crypt2Pos is made for the stores and their owners first ‘cause it’s really convenient for them to have such a platform. Will the convenience for the users be confined to the use of cryptocurrency tools? Is this really enough?
You’re not quite right. Let’s start with the fact that in the near future Crypt2Pos will be available to be downloaded to mobile devices via the app stores of Android or iOS, and the range of tools is wider that the one you’ve described.
users will be provided with the opportunity to pay for the services and goods in the stores, exchange of cryptocurrencies at profitable rates, transfers to the accounts of blockchaib wallets with the minimum commission, direct payment for services, QR code payments. As u can see, there’re a lot of services!
Yes, i’ve got underestimated the options. As for the cryptocurrecnies, how will the exchange be made?
In case of cryptocurrencies, Crypt2Pos connects the cryptocurrency exchange on its own and exchanges the cryptocurrencies as fast as possible and at the most profitable rates.
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:11:01 AM

In case of cryptocurrencies, Crypt2Pos connects the cryptocurrency exchange on its own and exchanges the cryptocurrencies as fast as possible and at the most profitable rates.
Is it planned to develop even more services?

advertkane121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:30:41 AM

Hey guys, up to what date is it possible to purchase the project’s tokens? I’m waiting for a payment and i wanna be on time!!!
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:50:10 AM

Hey guys, up to what date is it possible to purchase the project’s tokens? I’m waiting for a payment and i wanna be on time!!!
The ICO will last until the April 3, so there’s enough time)))
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:42:34 PM

What’s the hard cap of the project? Are there hundreds of thousands or millions in dollar equivalent?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:47:42 PM

What’s the hard cap of the project? Are there hundreds of thousands or millions in dollar equivalent?
The Hard cap is 17.5 million USD.
Eric.Lichmann (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:18:14 PM

The idea of the project is clear. To me, it seems even more elaborated than ones of the competitors that I have seen. However, the opportunities that open up for business, are not quite visible and obvious. Will they need to invest in this direction?
Business always strives to be as convenient as possible in terms of payment opportunities. To use the platform, you will need to install a payment terminal. After that, payment will be performing.
How does this payment work?
Two possible methods are used. The first one is direct payment from an organization wallet in the currency of a seller. The second one is conversion to the required currency at the best rate.
Will the project connect to some exchange for profitable exchanges?
That is not known, yet. Perhaps, the platform plans to create a cryptocurrency exchange on its base. Today there are no big problems with currency exchange. Additionally, among the functions of the platform, that will be useful to business, there are the possibility of managing payment data, currencies filtering, payments through terminals.
Fine. And is there data on how much can a payment terminal that you need to buy to work, cost?

Our platforms doesnt sell the terminals so you should take into account its price in your country.
Eric.Lichmann (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:18:37 PM

Is payments execution via the platform possible at any place of the world? Can geography affect the speed of transactions execution?

According to the plan, Cryp2Pos will be compatible almost with any terminal. We'll make every effort to ensure high operation speed all over the world.
Eric.Lichmann (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:18:58 PM

Tell me please what is the “Pos-terminal”? What requirements must be met on a trading platform in order to connect it?

Get acquainted with our WP, please. The answer to this question is given there in plain language.
Eric.Lichmann (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:19:18 PM

Will the project have ongoing technical users support? I think there will be a lot of questions at the initial stage.

Most likely, the support team will be launched, but we'll make every effort to let the process of connections to our system be as simple and intuitive as possible.
Eric.Lichmann (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:19:38 PM

Is it planned to develop even more services?

Our team is fully focused on the development of this app, but we don't exclude the appearance of new projects in the future.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

How many options will the mobile app have? Will it be possible to see the transaction history in the app or maybe at least some small analytics?
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:28:17 PM

I’ve heard that it’s possible to get quite a good cashback using your platform… How much is it and what are the terms of the receipt?
andrea101

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:00:45 AM

If the platform has an opened API, will it be possible to develop local loyalty programs basing on it? The buyers love this.

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:36:19 AM

I’ve heard that the project’s team has gathered experienced staff. Where were these people working before starting to develop the Crypt2Pos project?
matthewtalbot

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:12:21 AM

There’re already a lot of products for making transaction and purchases in the market. What differs Crypt2Pos from all of them? Although the market is large, it isnt infinite.
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:17:55 AM

There’re already a lot of products for making transaction and purchases in the market. What differs Crypt2Pos from all of them? Although the market is large, it isnt infinite.
Due to Crypt2Pos – the platform, allowing the stores to connect their POS-terminals to the cryptocurrency systems which provide the users with an opportunity to pay for services and goods via the mobile app. In this case the sellers reveive cryptocurrencies to their wallets or banking account.
matthewtalbot

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:23:04 AM

Due to Crypt2Pos – the platform, allowing the stores to connect their POS-terminals to the cryptocurrency systems which provide the users with an opportunity to pay for services and goods via the mobile app. In this case the sellers reveive cryptocurrencies to their wallets or banking account.
What operations can be performed on the base of the platform?
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:28:28 AM

What operations can be performed on the base of the platform?
The payments in cryptocurrencies in any place where there’re POS terminals connected to the project’s platform, transfers to cryptocurrency wallets pr banking cards, conversion of various cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: