Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:38:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE - ICO] Crypt2Pos — Pay or accept payment in a cryptocurrency🔥  (Read 1128 times)
lok5874

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:10:55 AM

I haven’t find any info on the distribution of the funds collected on the site of the project. Where can I learn about this?
jager44

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

I haven’t find any info on the distribution of the funds collected on the site of the project. Where can I learn about this?
All the info on the distribution is specified in the WP of the project. Download it from the site and get acquainted with it.
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

Who else can be your competitor if you have such an unusual set of tools? Who’s that and what are you advantages over that project (or projects)?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:17:00 PM

All the projects associated with transaction should be protected well! Also, they should protected at all the levels. What about this project?
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:22:47 PM

Tell me please what’s the planned geography of development of the project for the following two years? Is it planned to cover Eastern Europe?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:10:10 PM

Are there any restriction in the world related to the cryptocurrency transactions that can interfere with the development of the project?
scifilover

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:27:53 AM

I read the white paper and didn’t find anything on the risks, related to the project. I believe that it is fair and honest when the creators immediately warn about the possible risks and difficulties that may occur!
matthewtalbot

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:32:43 AM

I read the white paper and didn’t find anything on the risks, related to the project. I believe that it is fair and honest when the creators immediately warn about the possible risks and difficulties that may occur!
Take a look at the white paper. There are relevant sections, that describe the risks. Everything is fine in this direction.
scifilover

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:38:19 AM

Take a look at the white paper. There are relevant sections, that describe the risks. Everything is fine in this direction.
Can you tell me briefly?
matthewtalbot

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:49:22 AM

Can you tell me briefly?
Crypto-tokens, including CRPOS, are a fairly new and relatively untested technology. There are additional risks that the Crypt2Pos platform team cannot foresee. That's in short.
scifilover

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:00:16 AM

Can you tell me briefly?
Crypto-tokens, including CRPOS, are a fairly new and relatively untested technology. There are additional risks that the Crypt2Pos platform team cannot foresee. That's in short.
Are investment risks also indicated?
matthewtalbot

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:08:57 AM

Can you tell me briefly?
It is possible, that for various reasons the CRPOS platform and all subsequent steps in the progress of the project, that are related to the funds, collected on this ICO, can fail in object. These are the conditions of investing in any startup. Nothing new!
scifilover

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:15:53 AM

Can you tell me briefly?
It is possible, that for various reasons the CRPOS platform and all subsequent steps in the progress of the project, that are related to the funds, collected on this ICO, can fail in object. These are the conditions of investing in any startup. Nothing new!
OK! I agree. It is good that these moments are openly mentioned. How will investors be protected from the depreciation of the token?
shema65

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:03:39 AM

I thought before, that funds collecting would end in February. But they told me it would last longer. Till what date?
bit679

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:11:04 AM

I thought before, that funds collecting would end in February. But they told me it would last longer. Till what date?
The ICO will run until April 3.
martbruce

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

The white paper mentions the use of quantum computers... How can this affect the project?
ptbs

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:39:42 PM

In a year, it is planned to get tokens to exchanges... Which will be used for listing?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

I saw a reserve fund in plans of collected funds distributing! What is its purpose? And how much money will there be?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:04:22 PM

I saw a reserve fund in plans of collected funds distributing! What is its purpose? And how much money will there be?
7% of the fees will be allocated to it. I have not seen anywhere the purpose of its creation, yet, but I assume, that the idea is in quickly responding to unforeseen situations in the development of the project.
Immer

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:49:18 PM

I saw, that the terminals and the project system were ready to work even in offline mode. How is that possible? I thought, that the Internet should always be there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: