Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE - ICO] Crypt2Pos — Pay or accept payment in a cryptocurrency🔥  (Read 1128 times)
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:50:27 AM

Nowadays, amount people who at least allow the use of crypto currencies for purchases is very little. The market is limited for various reasons. Why do the creators think that the project will have enough of these customers to make all the work cost-effective? Maybe you need to suggest something else to make the offer even more attractive?
The market of crypto currency is one of the most growing for today. Perhaps the most growing. The number of people using crypto currency is constantly growing and a matter of time when solutions similar to those offered by Crypt2Pos will become massive. In the near future, the Crypt2Pos application will also be available for installation on mobile devices via the iOS or Android application store.
What will the application include?
Users will be paid for services and goods in stores, exchanging crypto-currencies at profitable rates, transfers to accounts of wallets with minimal commission, direct payment for services, payments via QR code. Made everything for mobility and convenience.
With regard to crypto currency, how exactly will it exchange?
notbad4day

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:57:21 AM

Nowadays, amount people who at least allow the use of crypto currencies for purchases is very little. The market is limited for various reasons. Why do the creators think that the project will have enough of these customers to make all the work cost-effective? Maybe you need to suggest something else to make the offer even more attractive?
The market of crypto currency is one of the most growing for today. Perhaps the most growing. The number of people using crypto currency is constantly growing and a matter of time when solutions similar to those offered by Crypt2Pos will become massive. In the near future, the Crypt2Pos application will also be available for installation on mobile devices via the iOS or Android application store.
Users will be paid for services and goods in stores, exchanging crypto-currencies at profitable rates, transfers to accounts of wallets with minimal commission, direct payment for services, payments via QR code. Made everything for mobility and convenience.
In the case of crypto currency exchange, the Crypt2Pos platform independently communicates with the crypto-exchange exchange and swaps the necessary volume at the most favorable rate as quickly as possible. Everything is automated.
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:02:23 AM

In the case of crypto currency exchange, the Crypt2Pos platform independently communicates with the crypto-exchange exchange and swaps the necessary volume at the most favorable rate as quickly as possible. Everything is automated.
With mobility everything is clear. In what direction will the platform develop?
cinziamonforte66

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

Cool project, dev a cryptopost for pay or recive a payment in a criptocurrency....I'll invest on it
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:37:52 PM

At what level is the hard cap project? I'll try to compare with similar projects.
jager44

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:42:57 PM

At what level is the hard cap project? I'll try to compare with similar projects.
Hard cap is 17.5 million US dollars. I wonder who you are going to compare with))) I have not seen any such projects
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:54:04 PM

what is this project,any details about it guys,thanks ill keep my eyes on it
Crypt2Pos is a Platform that allows stores to connect a POS terminal to accept payments
in cryptocurrency, and give customers the opportunity to pay for goods and services in
digital currency. The Crypt2Pos mobile app will be available for download soon.
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:48:43 PM

I heard that the project team has experienced staff. Can I name the names of the companies they worked in before Crypt2Pos started?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:13:28 PM

How functional will the mobile application of the project be? Can I see the transaction history in the application and do the analytics? Are there analogues of the application with which it can be compared?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

To what number can I get the project tokens?
Mr Airdrops

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:15:20 PM

Ico timeline is too long i can not invest in this long period
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:29:41 PM

To what number can I get the project tokens?
ICO will last until April 3. More than a month!

sdfslei

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:57:20 PM

I heard that now the cashback is given to users of the platform. How to get it?
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:58:18 AM

What features will the open API provide to users? What do the developers of the project expect in this regard?
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:14:52 AM

Marketing is an important component of development. How much money will be allocated to that?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:23:27 AM

Marketing is an important component of development. How much money will be allocated to that?
About 40% of funds, that were collected on the ICO, will be allocated to marketing. This is the biggest expense item.
crick3698

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:51:08 AM

Cryptocurrencies now have a number of problems that need to be resolved, so we can consider using them for regular purchases in stores. "Cash is King". Is Crypt2pos going to argue with this?)))
Forspareparts

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:56:45 AM

Cryptocurrencies now have a number of problems that need to be resolved, so we can consider using them for regular purchases in stores. "Cash is King". Is Crypt2pos going to argue with this?)))
Cryptocurrencies now have problems only with the legal status and unavailability of use among a part of the population. But the situation is gradually changing in favor of digital currency payments. Just think about the popularity of bank cards. Crypt2Pos will start a new chapter in payment technologies development.
crick3698

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:01:21 AM

Cryptocurrencies now have problems only with the legal status and unavailability of use among a part of the population. But the situation is gradually changing in favor of digital currency payments. Just think about the popularity of bank cards. Crypt2Pos will start a new chapter in payment technologies development.
Won’t the requirement of using special terminals limit usage too much?
nguyen linh

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:04:23 AM

There is enormous potential here! Hope the team could fully implement it and make teally worty and succesful project. Good luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: