Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:33:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE - ICO] Crypt2Pos — Pay or accept payment in a cryptocurrency🔥  (Read 1126 times)
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

Crypt2pos will be ready to work with any stores and goods? I mean, if there is any limit to the price of an item, that you can buy in the offered way? Or can I even buy a car through the project’s terminal?
advertkane121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:20:56 AM

How will transactions be protected inside the system, that are made at the pos-terminal – exchange stages and back?
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:22:05 AM

Is there an approximate release date of Cryt2pos application? I want to evaluate its functionality.
Sandy80ZhanG

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

According to the developers, during what period their payment method will receive worldwide recognition? How many years can it take?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:37:41 PM

Will the team of developers involve contractors and assistants in working on the platform? How much funds will be allocated to their remuneration in this case?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:08:15 AM

Will the team of developers involve contractors and assistants in working on the platform? How much funds will be allocated to their remuneration in this case?
Yes, the involvement of third-party contractors is in the plans. It is planned to allocate about 10% of fees during the ICO to pay for their work.
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:28:39 AM

Hello everyone! The startup is going to work in the field of finance, and remotely. I want to understand the prospects of the platform and compare the possibilities with banking applications and products. By accumulating funds, why not expand the volume of services?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:43:26 AM

Hello everyone! The startup is going to work in the field of finance, and remotely. I want to understand the prospects of the platform and compare the possibilities with banking applications and products. By accumulating funds, why not expand the volume of services?
The project started with a unique offering - it is an innovative product in the market that will find customers around the world. The development of additional services and services is a matter of the near future. In addition, in my opinion, do not blindly copy someone else's functionality and lose the focus of the project.
scifilover

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:57:20 AM

The project started with a unique offering - it is an innovative product in the market that will find customers around the world. The development of additional services and services is a matter of the near future. In addition, in my opinion, do not blindly copy someone else's functionality and lose the focus of the project.
I kind of agree. I'm just trying to get to the startup perspective to make a decision about investing.
matthewtalbot

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:06:08 AM

I kind of agree. I'm just trying to get to the startup perspective to make a decision about investing.
Already, there is a good set of functions: payment by crypto currency at any point where POS terminals are connected to the Crypt2Pos platform, transfers to crypto-currency wallets or bank cards, as well as converting crypto currency and working through QR- code!
scifilover

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:17:47 AM

Already, there is a good set of functions: payment by crypto currency at any point where POS terminals are connected to the Crypt2Pos platform, transfers to crypto-currency wallets or bank cards, as well as converting crypto currency and working through QR- code!
The latter is purely a matter of time and is implemented relatively easily, in my opinion.
matthewtalbot

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:27:23 AM

The latter is purely a matter of time and is implemented relatively easily, in my opinion.
To meet the requirements of the present day is the most important task, especially in such a technological market. I also add that the Crypt2Pos platform independently communicates with the crypto-currency exchange for exchange of crypto currency and quickly exchanges the necessary volume of the crypto currency at the most favorable rate.
scifilover

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:42:37 AM

To meet the requirements of the present day is the most important task, especially in such a technological market. I also add that the Crypt2Pos platform independently communicates with the crypto-currency exchange for exchange of crypto currency and quickly exchanges the necessary volume of the crypto currency at the most favorable rate.
Is the stock already selected?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:15:43 AM

The initial stage of the ICO is now being implemented. Are there any bonuses for the earliest investors?
defender77

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:32:10 AM

The initial stage of the ICO is now being implemented. Are there any bonuses for the earliest investors?
you should contact the project managers directly. This practice exists.
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

How many tokens can be purchased for 1.5-1.7 000 dollars?
devilini

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:28:28 PM

How many tokens can be purchased for 1.5-1.7 000 dollars?
A fast count gives a result of about 25 000 tokens.
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

How will the project's cashback grow as the project develops?
gazman

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:15:01 PM

I'm a little confused. In the WhitePaper it is said that the search for the most profitable exchange rates will be carried out on several exchanges ... Can you tell us how they will be selected and how will the search take place?
dort

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:20:28 PM

What is the spread on the exchanges, where will the exchange of crypts take place? After all, it can be quite large, and the rate is not very profitable ((
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: