Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:24:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🇨🇭🚀[ANN] [ICO] LAPO - DECENTRALIZED FINANCE REINVENTED. Whitelist Bonus!  (Read 30643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Forspareparts

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

blockchain now is the number one issue on the Internet and among advanced users, as well as investors.
my friend told me about LAPO and i’d like to understand what unique opportunities the project provides and why it is necessary to choose it as an investment object...
to begin with, this is a platform based on blockchain, and also with the use of AI for making quick and effective decisions
 well, u can continue with the fact that all these decisions will be demanded by business in the most diverse sectors. LAPO offers an end-to-end, adaptive and scalable solution to the market
awesome! how will it help, let’s say, the entrepreneurs?
thanks to this innovative technology, it’ll be possible to reduce transaction fees and complexity for businesses and increase accessibility and ease of use for people.
all participants of the ecosystem will benefit from the use of the platform.
lapo_Lab (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

LAPO.IO FINANCE REINVENTED

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

Supply from this coin is pretty much but honestly I am interested in this project. Is this coin ready for mine?
Yes it will be ready to mine with GPU ;-)

LAPO BLOCKCHAIN. DECENTRALIZED FINANCE REINVENTED. WHITELIST PRICE OF 1 LAX COIN 0.01 USD BUY NOW ON LAPO.IO! ICO PRICE 0.025 USD!
crick3698

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:05:19 PM

blockchain now is the number one issue on the Internet and among advanced users, as well as investors.
my friend told me about LAPO and i’d like to understand what unique opportunities the project provides and why it is necessary to choose it as an investment object...
to begin with, this is a platform based on blockchain, and also with the use of AI for making quick and effective decisions
 well, u can continue with the fact that all these decisions will be demanded by business in the most diverse sectors. LAPO offers an end-to-end, adaptive and scalable solution to the market
thanks to this innovative technology, it’ll be possible to reduce transaction fees and complexity for businesses and increase accessibility and ease of use for people.
taking into account the fact that the project has already begun to attract investors, how can you assess the activity of the latter?
Forspareparts

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:15:16 PM

taking into account the fact that the project has already begun to attract investors, how can you assess the activity of the latter?
here’s the most eloquent assessment: more than 35 million LAX have already been sold in the first two days of the public sale!!! https://twitter.com/LapoBlockchain/status/992376091837902849
crick3698

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

here’s the most eloquent assessment: more than 35 million LAX have already been sold in the first two days of the public sale!!! https://twitter.com/LapoBlockchain/status/992376091837902849
how many tokens do they plan to sell all in all?
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:25:14 PM

what is the final goal for fund raising?
leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

what is the final goal for fund raising?
Hard cap  is 50.000.000 USD
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:18:04 PM

tell me plz, will the used AI have an open source code or closed source code?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:21:11 PM

do i correctly understand that it is planned to attract a large number of investors and partners due to rate for ensuring the stability of monetary policy?
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:25:40 PM

Is it possible to say whether large private investors have appeared in the preliminary stages of sales?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:19:03 PM

Confidentiality! For me it's number 1. How will it be provided?
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

what features will users get working with LAPO? i mean real advantages in comparison with other platforms.
it's a pretty competitive environment and i've seen a lot of projects that claim the convenience of their developments.
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:07:57 AM

what features will users get working with LAPO? i mean real advantages in comparison with other platforms.
it's a pretty competitive environment and i've seen a lot of projects that claim the convenience of their developments.
the platform includes a crypto-currency wallet in several languages, a “light” block size for transactions within 2-5 seconds and a system for protecting against user input errors
advertkane121

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:16:37 AM

the platform includes a crypto-currency wallet in several languages, a “light” block size for transactions within 2-5 seconds and a system for protecting against user input errors
ok. are all traditional options changed? 
jager44

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:26:30 AM

yes, the developers set a goal to adapt all the features of blockchain technology to the tasks of ordinary users, using artificial intelligence and opportunities of DASH blockchaim
advertkane121

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:33:46 AM

yes, the developers set a goal to adapt all the features of blockchain technology to the tasks of ordinary users, using artificial intelligence and opportunities of DASH blockchaim
what if i’m more interested in trading? what can i do?
jager44

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:42:12 AM

what if i’m more interested in trading? what can i do?
LAPO Trading Platform includes an internal service for exchange of crypto currency, all the assets of the investor are stored in the wallet, allowing you to trade safely. the trading platform is created for holding trades in LAX tokens, other types of crypto-currency and fiat money. it has  a very wide range of options.
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:14:36 AM

how much is the total pool of coins?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:27:00 AM

how much is the total pool of coins?
it’s planned to issue 10 million tokens
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:39:57 AM

exchange of currencies and cryptocurrencies means availability or use of the exchange. how will this be implemented in LAPO? via a partnership or creation of its own exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: