Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:16:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🇨🇭🚀[ANN] [ICO] LAPO - DECENTRALIZED FINANCE REINVENTED. Whitelist Bonus!  (Read 30643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
bars_kz

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:17:02 PM

Switzerland, of course, is a kind of sign of quality and stability in financial matters. But why did you decide to create a project there? Can i find out about the main advantages?
polonium84

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:18:04 PM

How wide will the functionality of creating loyalty programs based on the platform be?
g8stTDas

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:17:08 PM

Control of the stability of the cryptocurrency rate, including LAX, can be a rather voluminous process due to significant volatility. Are you sure that the reserve fund is enough for this and it wont be necessary generate more tokens?
rdizza

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:15:23 PM

what else have you changed in DASH or added to it for LAPO except for adding smart contracts?
notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:42:25 AM

Where will the fixed assets received in the pre-sale period go?
ionbefore

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:48:37 AM

Where will the fixed assets received in the pre-sale period go?
Half will go to the development of the team. This is the largest expense item, which, incidentally, is understandable
g8stTDas

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:11:04 PM

Tell me, at the approach of LAPO, on what factors will the price of the crypto currency depend? Or will it be kept stable permanently?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:30:50 PM

I want to clarify some points on the LAPO stability fund
Until now, I did not expect such tools to be able to use private projects
This has always been a state privilege
Of course, the fact of releasing tokens and the ability to manage them gives you the right to anything, but how will this structure work?
Forspareparts

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:39:52 PM

Of course, the fact of releasing tokens and the ability to manage them gives you the right to anything, but how will this structure work?

you are right, all this became possible only thanks to new technologies. stability fund will be able to work using artificial intelligence, which analyzes and calculates monetary policy and is used to protect the coin from artificial price volatility. this is a very ambitious project
MkrKing

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:44:45 PM

you are right, all this became possible only thanks to new technologies. stability fund will be able to work using artificial intelligence, which analyzes and calculates monetary policy and is used to protect the coin from artificial price volatility. this is a very ambitious project

What will be analyzed for decision-making?
Forspareparts

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:50:51 PM

I will analyze the market, social networks, news and historical data.
this feature after that can predict and understand when including, or is possible, a manipulation or fraudulent scheme of work.
MkrKing

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

this feature after that can predict and understand when including, or is possible, a manipulation or fraudulent scheme of work.

And what are the manipulations?
Forspareparts

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:00:30 PM

the most popular on the market now is the "pump and dump" scheme. they are usually committed by groups of traders. with LAPO this will not work!
MkrKing

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:04:19 PM

the most popular on the market now is the "pump and dump" scheme. they are usually committed by groups of traders. with LAPO this will not work!

As I understand, such strategies are implemented in exchanges ... Will this fund be connected to them?
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:09:04 PM

Any investor is now interested in what kind of profitability and growth do the project developers expect from their crypt for 5-7 years?
alexphjones

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:33:01 PM

the project has several stages of reach of the soft cap. what’s the aim for the 3rd stage?
coin63

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:07:13 PM

the project has several stages of reach of the soft cap. what’s the aim for the 3rd stage?
the aim for the 3rd stage is $30 million     
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:10:04 PM

Which traditional financial systems can be primarily interested in LAPO services?
momo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:17:03 PM

Colleagues, tell me the timing of sales?

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:39:42 PM

Colleagues, tell me the timing of sales?
From 1 May to 1 June. exactly a month
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: