Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:24:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🇨🇭🚀[ANN] [ICO] LAPO - DECENTRALIZED FINANCE REINVENTED. Whitelist Bonus!  (Read 30643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:21:06 AM

When will the distribution of LAX start?
Look at the road map. Everything will start in June
advertkane121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:30:42 AM

As you can see, the LAPO team does not stand still and continues to work actively on the project in all directions. recently it became known about the new appointment in the team. what are the areas of work that are currently being strengthened?
jager44

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:43:34 AM

As you can see, the LAPO team does not stand still and continues to work actively on the project in all directions. recently it became known about the new appointment in the team. what are the areas of work that are currently being strengthened?
As the project develops, the staff also grows, which is logical. On May 7, there was news about the appointment of Heinz Gruenwald as a marketing and PR advisor. He has more than 12 years of experience and modern knowledge
lastlove9091

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:45:25 AM

exchange of currencies and cryptocurrencies means availability or use of the exchange. how will this be implemented in LAPO? via a partnership or creation of its own exchange?
advertkane121

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:56:07 AM

As the project develops, the staff also grows, which is logical. On May 7, there was news about the appointment of Heinz Gruenwald as a marketing and PR advisor. He has more than 12 years of experience and modern knowledge
What exactly will the new member of the team do?
jager44

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:13:02 AM

I understand that he will work in the field of digital marketing
The goal is to increase the return on the project by marketing content and social networks, creating communities and different kinds of campaigns
advertkane121

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:29:31 AM

The goal is to increase the return on the project by marketing content and social networks, creating communities and different kinds of campaigns
how big is the team already?
jager44

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:43:02 AM

If you take official data, then there are 10 people in the staff who work in their areas. To this are added 6 more advisers, among whom a special role, as far as I can tell, is played by 3 years old Yorkie of the founder of the project Luiis Franceschi. He has a very special role in the project
advertkane121

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:51:11 AM

If you take official data, then there are 10 people in the staff who work in their areas. To this are added 6 more advisers, among whom a special role, as far as I can tell, is played by 3 years old Yorkie of the founder of the project Luiis Franceschi. He has a very special role in the project
Very cute!)) what direction is he responsible for?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

Now there are difficulties and big inconveniences in working with crypts. How does LAPO address these issues?
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:15:10 PM

How quickly will transactions take place on the LAPO platform? In comparison with other projects, how much will it be possible to increase the speed?
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:11:11 PM

What legislative norms will have to correspond to the created bank in order to become a full participant in the Swiss banking system?
alexphjones

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:55:44 PM

Hello everyone!
As I understand, every week the available bonus changes.
How much this week can I get as a gift?
alexphjones

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:34:14 PM

Hello everyone!
As I understand, every week the available bonus changes.
How much this week can I get as a gift?

Now available 20% bonus on the purchase of tokens
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:23:37 PM

As I understand, LAPO tokens will be able to be widely used all over the world and in different operations. Will the stores need to have some additional software or equipment to accept LAPO?
bhanutejayannam124

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:52:58 AM

great project
defender77

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:45:25 AM

hundreds of tokens are created in the cryptoworld now... Most of them are are just necessary to raise funds. i’d  like to understand how what makes LAX different from them in a positive way...
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:59:19 AM

hundreds of tokens are created in the cryptoworld now... Most of them are are just necessary to raise funds. i’d  like to understand how what makes LAX different from them in a positive way...
LAX will focus on the main advantages and capabilities of the entire LAPO project, including fast transactions, the highest level of confidentiality, ASIC-stable algorithm. much more options are is still under development.
defender77

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:04:57 AM

LAX will focus on the main advantages and capabilities of the entire LAPO project, including fast transactions, the highest level of confidentiality, ASIC-stable algorithm. much more options are is still under development.
which ones, for example?
evalovebanana

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:10:13 AM

This coin is very good I will invest in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: