Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:06:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🇨🇭🚀[ANN] [ICO] LAPO - DECENTRALIZED FINANCE REINVENTED. Whitelist Bonus!  (Read 30643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
seriosman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:15:58 AM

hundreds of tokens are created in the cryptoworld now... Most of them are are just necessary to raise funds. i’d  like to understand how what makes LAX different from them in a positive way...
LAX will focus on the main advantages and capabilities of the entire LAPO project, including fast transactions, the highest level of confidentiality, ASIC-stable algorithm. much more options are is still under development.
which ones, for example?
functionality of atomic swap, smart contracts, merge system of the next level. the development is now underway and plans can be tracked on the road map.
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:21:34 AM

hundreds of tokens are created in the cryptoworld now... Most of them are are just necessary to raise funds. i’d  like to understand how what makes LAX different from them in a positive way...
LAX will focus on the main advantages and capabilities of the entire LAPO project, including fast transactions, the highest level of confidentiality, ASIC-stable algorithm. much more options are is still under development.
which ones, for example?
functionality of atomic swap, smart contracts, merge system of the next level. the development is now underway and plans can be tracked on the road map.
the Swiss project base makes u trust it and think that it’s reliable...
seriosman

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:28:08 AM

which ones, for example?
the Swiss project base makes u trust it and think that it’s reliable...
yes, it can be called a strategic advantage of the project.   investors and all participants of the ecosystem will be able to convert LAX-assets to fiat or other altcoins without problems and profitably with its help.
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:20:17 AM

Will the terminal allow to work with multiple monitors? This is the required level at the moment.
Kimberly349

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:04:35 AM

if i take part in bounty, will i get a corresponding entry in my personal account? i didnt participate in the ICO.
rocketbit48

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:10:44 AM

if i take part in bounty, will i get a corresponding entry in my personal account? i didnt participate in the ICO.
yes, all the info will be available in yr personal account.
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:57:48 AM

AI is a very complex but promising technology. Is it going to be developed from scratch in the project? Or will it be partially borrowed?
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:19:54 PM

i’m a trader and i wait when it will be possible to evaluate the options of the trading terminal. when will the release take place?
momo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:55:28 PM

do u have bounty?
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:15:23 PM

do u have bounty?
yep, every participant should be signed up for Telegram.
steelcityveteran

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:45:50 PM

Is it really possible to keep the price of a crypto-currency asset stable today? i mean the project’s token
app2endad

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:07:24 PM

after the full implementation of the plans announced for today, in which direction will the platform and developers move?
Agrabah

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:04:24 AM

Hello! Where to write a bounty to the manager? Pay attention to me. I lead the bounty company on the tweeter for 6 working weeks. I also did a review on youtube and wrote an article in Medium but there are still no accruals in my aacunt, registering with the mail cointch@yandex.ru
Please understand, I await your response.
spyQQgood

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:54:17 AM

which level can LAX reach in a couple of years? 
angercoin

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:10:04 AM

which level can LAX reach in a couple of years? 
there’ a forecast, according to which it can cost about 1-1.5 USD by 2020.
yerrosunny

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:45:15 AM

i dont want to get deep into it, just give a simple explanation of what problems LAPO is solving and what can one get  from its use. u know, there’re a lot of projects on the blockchain in the area of transactions and finances and they are very similar to each other.
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:52:29 AM

i dont want to get deep into it, just give a simple explanation of what problems LAPO is solving and what can one get  from its use. u know, there’re a lot of projects on the blockchain in the area of transactions and finances and they are very similar to each other.
as for the problems, this is the volatility and variability of basic cryptocurrencies’ rates, the inconvenience of using profile wallets, security problems, conversion, high transaction costs and a lot of time taken to make them. LAPO solves these problems!
yerrosunny

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:14:11 PM

as for the problems, this is the volatility and variability of basic cryptocurrencies’ rates, the inconvenience of using profile wallets, security problems, conversion, high transaction costs and a lot of time taken to make them. LAPO solves these problems!
how does it solve them?
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:25:30 PM

how does it solve them?
The LAPO platform wants to build a stable and reliable connection between the crypto industry and the traditional financial system. the system will have its own financial ecosystem (LAPO ecosystem), as well as its own LAPO LAX and the main portal for services (LAPO eplatform).
yerrosunny

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:33:43 PM

how does it solve them?
The LAPO platform wants to build a stable and reliable connection between the crypto industry and the traditional financial system. the system will have its own financial ecosystem (LAPO ecosystem), as well as its own LAPO LAX and the main portal for services (LAPO eplatform).
ambitious tasks! good luck. i've heard also about progressive solutions in the field of advertising. it’s important for my work. Can you tell me about them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: