Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:00:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🇨🇭🚀[ANN] [ICO] LAPO - DECENTRALIZED FINANCE REINVENTED. Whitelist Bonus!  (Read 30643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:38:08 PM

i dont want to get deep into it, just give a simple explanation of what problems LAPO is solving and what can one get  from its use. u know, there’re a lot of projects on the blockchain in the area of transactions and finances and they are very similar to each other.
as for the problems, this is the volatility and variability of basic cryptocurrencies’ rates, the inconvenience of using profile wallets, security problems, conversion, high transaction costs and a lot of time taken to make them. LAPO solves these problems!
how does it solve them?
The LAPO platform wants to build a stable and reliable connection between the crypto industry and the traditional financial system. the system will have its own financial ecosystem (LAPO ecosystem), as well as its own LAPO LAX and the main portal for services (LAPO eplatform).
ambitious tasks! good luck. i've heard also about progressive solutions in the field of advertising. it’s important for my work. Can you tell me about them?
obviously, you’re talking about LAPO Direct Marketing.  the platform users will be able to create advertisements or promotions for LAPO wallet holders as an audience. this is targeted advertising!
vidrwD15

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:32:32 PM

what reports will the wallet provide to the client? i’m interested in reports in many areas and in various forms.
robinzzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

Who is the developer of LAPO Payment Protection? Can you give a description of the creator and what is embedded in this mechanism?
rdizza

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:28:03 PM

the platform will work with huge amounts of information. how will this work be built? where will the data be stored?
alexphjones

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:49:32 PM

what’s the progress of fundraising at the moment? 
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:01:27 PM

what’s the progress of fundraising at the moment? 
you can see it lapo.io in the real time mode. they’ve sold more than 90 million LAX by May, 11.
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:36:04 PM

what advantages does the use of Atomic Swap give to the platform? i heard different reviews on this technology
woodcoin

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:50:07 PM

who will use the platform to a bigger extent? traders or business owners? whom is dedicated to?
devilini

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:43:06 AM

as well as the others, i was surprised when i heard about the plans to create a bank for the project. cryptocurrencies and a real bank still look like incongruous things. tell us about the functional and plans for LAPO Bank
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:52:54 AM

as well as the others, i was surprised when i heard about the plans to create a bank for the project. cryptocurrencies and a real bank still look like incongruous things. tell us about the functional and plans for LAPO Bank
the aim of LAPO is to create the first integrated payment ecosystem based on crypto currency. LAPO Bank will be launched in the 4th quarter of 2019 in addition to the LAPO ePlatform offer in order to achieve this goal.
devilini

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:58:23 AM

the aim of LAPO is to create the first integrated payment ecosystem based on crypto currency. LAPO Bank will be launched in the 4th quarter of 2019 in addition to the LAPO ePlatform offer in order to achieve this goal.
what will be presented as tools that have high demand?
gavrosh

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:04:42 AM

a key offer of LAPO Bank services is the LAPO Trading Platform. traders can exchange fiat for LAPO, LAPO for fiat, and LAPO for selected crypto-currencies on the LAPO trading platform in real-time mode
devilini

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:10:05 AM

a key offer of LAPO Bank services is the LAPO Trading Platform. traders can exchange fiat for LAPO, LAPO for fiat, and LAPO for selected crypto-currencies on the LAPO trading platform in real-time mode
it may happen that the operational capital won’t be enough if such scheme is used… isnt business in danger?   
gavrosh

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:22:04 AM

it may happen that the operational capital won’t be enough if such scheme is used… isnt business in danger?   
there will be daily and monthly limits in general and for one merchant in order to let LAPO Bank have enough fiat and crypto-currency reserves.
devilini

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:26:50 AM

there will be daily and monthly limits in general and for one merchant in order to let LAPO Bank have enough fiat and crypto-currency reserves.
if it’s a bank, will it be possible to get a loan there?
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:06:52 AM

how much is the minimum purchase amount?  
Mops

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:52:15 AM

how much is the minimum purchase amount?  
0.01 ETH or 0,001 BTC.
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:30:16 PM

how much was allocated to the bounty campaign?
Mat24

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

how much was allocated to the bounty campaign?
5% of the tokens were allocated to Bounties, Marketing & Advisors
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

how was the preliminary estimation of transaction speed calculated at this stage? where did u find the data on the speed in 2-5 seconds?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: