Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🇨🇭🚀[ANN] [ICO] LAPO - DECENTRALIZED FINANCE REINVENTED. Whitelist Bonus!  (Read 30643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
robartclark5

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 07:30:27 AM

Dash! Why have developers chosen this cryptocurrency? What have they improved? There are sooo many currencies right now and some of them is much better…
They’ve chosen Dash,  LAPO crypto is based on it and it suits better for all their purposes. LAPO improves the technology: adds some new functions, stabilizes the network and speeds up the blocks and tokenization system
Can you compare it to bitcoin?
arakx

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:37:03 AM

Dash! Why have developers chosen this cryptocurrency? What have they improved? There are sooo many currencies right now and some of them is much better…
They’ve chosen Dash,  LAPO crypto is based on it and it suits better for all their purposes. LAPO improves the technology: adds some new functions, stabilizes the network and speeds up the blocks and tokenization system
Bitcoin has one-tier network and all the space is taken by miners. LAPO has 2 levels. New blocks are created at the first level called masternodes.
robartclark5

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 07:43:23 AM

Bitcoin has one-tier network and all the space is taken by miners. LAPO has 2 levels. New blocks are created at the first level called masternodes.
What is that?
arakx

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:50:44 AM

What is that?
masternodes has several important functions including control and payment confirmation. It’a an improved technology nowadays
robartclark5

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 07:54:18 AM

What is that?
masternodes has several important functions including control and payment confirmation. It’a an improved technology nowadays
Okay, what else makes LAPO better?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

Can i pay for tokens only in ETH?
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:32:41 PM

I see 10 billions lapo is for premine, what's the premine Lapo Coins will be used for? Only for bounty nor airdrop? because the premine coins will affect the market price.
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

No! You can also use fiat and BTC
dort

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:27:02 PM

Is that right that if u r using swap u dont need to have it checked by the third party?
gazman

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:26:06 PM

It’s a decentralized system based on blockchain but at the same time there is a centralized bank… What’s that all about? Looks like a traditional system to me
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:38:31 PM

LAPO is gonna use HTLC contracts. Can anybody tell me more about it?
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:21:08 PM

Are u gonna have a fund in case of some extra expenses or smth? u never know u might need it…
rdizza

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:32:28 PM

Is there  a limit for wallets in the system? Or there r no restrictions whatsoever?
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:35:24 PM

Are u gonna have a fund in case of some extra expenses or smth? u never know u might need it…
There is a small fund as a backup, around 5% of tokens r gonna be stored there after ICO.
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:38:28 PM

ICO LAPO accept: ETH, BTC and FIAT

if you want to join ICO LAPO i think this article about "5 easy steps to participate in the LAPO Blockchain ICO" will be help you
https://medium.com/lapoblockchain/5-easy-steps-to-participate-in-the-lapo-blockchain-ico-738fb8c4e094
jtinglewood

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:57:15 AM

i love clear projects - without long descriptions and doubtful advantages. just tell me, what makes LAPO so good that customers will choose it?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:06:36 AM

i love clear projects - without long descriptions and doubtful advantages. just tell me, what makes LAPO so good that customers will choose it?
there’s a crypto-currency wallet in several languages, transactions made during 2-5 seconds, as well as a system of protection against user input errors + this all is in a convenient format with high functionality.
jtinglewood

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:15:00 AM

there’s a crypto-currency wallet in several languages, transactions made during 2-5 seconds, as well as a system of protection against user input errors + this all is in a convenient format with high functionality.
in comparison with traditional systems, were all the tools finalized?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:23:43 AM

yep! developers adapt all the features of blockchain technology to the tasks of ordinary users, using artificial intelligence and the capabilities of DASH blockchain.
jtinglewood

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:36:21 AM

yep! developers adapt all the features of blockchain technology to the tasks of ordinary users, using artificial intelligence and the capabilities of DASH blockchain.
as i can see, they’ve done a lot for traders…   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: