Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:47:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth founder says crypto could go to zero anytime  (Read 713 times)
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:59:19 AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/02/19/ethereum-creator-vitalik-buterin-warns-about-cryptocurrency-investment.html

It's not a doom and gloom forecast it's just a realization. Just don't go overboard throwing money at things

Many people have become greedy lately. That's why ICO price often don't make sense. I see some ICO projects are seeking only quick profit. I am glad that Mr Butterin said that, it's good call for us.
Yeah invest only to the amount that you can afford to loose and don't be greedy. Let's all remember that at any time price can go to zero and we had no guarantee that we can get profits in here. This is a full of speculation about the price with no real identity.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:22:48 AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/02/19/ethereum-creator-vitalik-buterin-warns-about-cryptocurrency-investment.html

It's not a doom and gloom forecast it's just a realization. Just don't go overboard throwing money at things

The news information you gave about Vitalik is very belated and could cause so much FUD in the community. Please let us try as much as possible to stop posting comments that could cause panic for many investors no matter how realistic we think we are. Thanks

CapGelatik

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100

Combo Network

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:26:54 AM

which the founder of ethereum says is actually very true, the price of ethereum and some other cryptocurrencies can be very cheap and even worthless when cryptocurrency is not overused and there have been so many failures. the most egregious is the token or coin that has no supply limit.
I also had time to think about how long the cryptocurrency will be used and demanded, a time when it is not desirable must be all the price of the coin is no value, so now should be immediately used because it can happen anytime.

Cryptodrees

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:12:38 PM

By and large;Well it all depends on where we place our valuable moneys. I absolutely love to invest in businesses that are showing promise and have a chance of success. I do not like to just invest in the next hyped up coin or token. Does the business model look good for investors? Does it have a good team whereby I can have confidence in them? Is the product or service disruptive enough or beneficial to the world community at large so it solves a big problem? Are the returns on my investment going to be decent over a medium to long term period of time? These are the things I am looking for so I invest in businesses, more than just the tokens.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:18:36 PM

That is a possibility when it comes to any investment, there is always risks involved so you should keep in mind that any time, any thing can happen that will make the price fall back to zero and you lose all your money. It is good to be prepared for all eventuality. This is why you should only invest money that you are willing to lose into cryptos.
GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:28:40 PM

Yes, It can really happen anytime. No one knows about it. Bitcoin can surpass the million dollars within a few months and it can go down under 1K USD within one month. So, It is very tough to say exactly something about crypto. But I think crypto will survive more years. Don't know but I want to see bitcoin in the sky-high price when I will be senior. Grin
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:53:32 PM

Any crypto user should know that this is true. Why do you think people are always telling you to invest only what you can afford to lose? That is because no matter how well the coins are doing now, there is always the possibility that the price of the coin will crash back to zero. That is a risk that you should familiarize yourself with before you invest.
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:01:10 PM

That‘s the problem of hope and real contribution, if you really invest some imitated coin that's because you believe these coins will boom in the future, these things happen again and again in the cryptoworld. Although those imitated coins may not have a real contribution to the community, there is hope for bitcoin or other important coins when bullish market comes, those coins will go to an unbelievable stage.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:06:10 PM

Well of course,if there's a major problem that occurred in a crypto,people trust will plummet and the value would go to zero.With that in mind,you have to be careful when investing and choosing on what to invest.
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:12:09 PM

The news is not new anymore, perhaps it's made to protect people, why do you think people are always advice to invest what they can afford to lose? Crypto could go back to zero anytime from now since it an investment so we all need to prepare.
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:16:34 PM

One thing i know is that crypto cannot get back to zero now. He might have sold all he had and perhaps does not want any other person to gain from this. For this reason, he might start forecasting negative to crypto.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:26:02 PM

It is such activities that can bring crypto to an abrupt end. The way people in the cryptocurrency market keep scamming others for their hard earned money, in the name of posing as ICO admins and this keeps going on without being regulated. The volatile market is another thing worth worrying about.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:26:39 PM

He also said few years ago  that by now ethereum will have bigger transaction number then visa system and look how that turned out so far.Crypto is hear to stay because there is still a lot of money to be made from it
Auto9372

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:28:52 PM

I do not believe in such statements and I believe that everything will be fine with cryptocurrency.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:34:41 PM

I do not believe in such statements and I believe that everything will be fine with cryptocurrency.
I don't think it will go beyond zero because this is one of the most potential coin like bitcoin, if we noticed for other coin it still survive eventhough market is on dump so I, believe that it will still exist ETH due to the demand by investors.
kalutharabanda

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:51:52 AM

It just will happen when individuals lost enthusiasm for cryptographic money or when the web gets close down. Something else, individuals will keep on investing in it. I don't perceive any reason why Eth originator would state a wonder such as this. I mean he can rival different coins, however to state that even his coin will go to zero whenever is something suspicious to me. He is simply tossing proclamations as though he got exhausted of the coin made and individuals will lose confidence in Eth.
Yocerr

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:56:50 AM

We have many examples in the history when fiat went to zero due econimical and political issues.
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:01:41 AM

I wont say make me the information is true or not but mind me all business have it downside and challenge of structure, what matter most is how you figure it out. I invest is project i no is promising through research , you cant expect me to invest in a project that started existing all of a sudden.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:18:45 AM

I don't believe if the team founder of ETH turns it zero value because this is some kinds of bad news attacking for the ethereum coins. In some other words many of our investors who really trust the capability of ethereum coins who not easily down zero value.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:40:52 AM

Crypto currency market is just beginning its development path. Due to the fact that there are no clear rules for the behavior of crypto currencies, there is a huge volatility in the market. Thanks to this confusion, investors can both win huge interest from the deposit or lose all their invested funds.  If you are afraid of losing your funds, then you need to wait for the end of the formation of the crypto currency market. So you can not get excess profits in a short period of time, but you will be able to accurately analyze one or another crypto currency (as now the fiat currencies).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: