Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if you lose $2,000 in trading?  (Read 13130 times)
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:49:00 AM

If you lose on an investment with trading the best way you can do is to try again, because if you stop on just accepting the loss you have you cannot earn more and make a better earning for the future. Investment and having a good profit need time to develop and experience to have a good earning and profit for the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbeach1

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments in Bitcoin and Pundix.

Coin buy-back coming!
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:04:33 AM

If you lose on an investment with trading the best way you can do is to try again, because if you stop on just accepting the loss you have you cannot earn more and make a better earning for the future. Investment and having a good profit need time to develop and experience to have a good earning and profit for the future.

Laughing our investment is very hard moment for all of us we can do nothing against the past the past is past so why you opinion is move on from that if you feel really sad for that there's nothing will be changing it with your sorrow. We need to make sure that mistake is not happen at the next time it will be the only way to get back from that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:45:33 AM

Not to make the same mistakes again is very important. Good what you've noticed what you've done wrong. Keeping a trading log helps
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:21:57 PM

In my opinion, losing money in the investment is normal. You lose money but in return you gain experience when investing. When you have more experience then you can get back what you lost today.

Yes, I support that thought too, look on your last, as you have paid some monthly lesson, you usually pay money in order to get knowledge, so this is it.
I will not repeat the mistakes I have done in the trading in which is faced with loss. However I have not fallen ever in such situations and this is because I follow the basic market rules which keep me safe. First master your trading with less valuable coins so that after getting the experience you may enter and handle the higher markets and hence you will upgrade to higher.
Repeating the same mistake gives us lose only, so you have decided the best for your future, 200 is not a smaller lose so I think we should try to avoid all kind of stupid acts like panic selling, sharing private key and a lot of other like using unknown wallets, so I think a small care can help us to avoid a huge lose, just hole if the price will be low but don’t sell at panic.
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 11:46:38 PM

Crypto trading involves a lot of efforts and learning. First of all you should identify the mistakes you man. Afterwards, you must read and read a lot on how to trade safely and the tricks involved. After getting enough skills, do not be scared but rather try again. You will surely get there will much effort.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:18:11 AM

Losing of $2,000 in trading is such a big problem. I agree with your thoughts on how to avoid such loses. In addition to that maybe those traders who got loses are panic and impatient when they saw their cryptos dropped its value.

s4l1wu

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:25:03 AM

haha this is the one of risk for who to do trading, we cant handle how much the price for bitcoin so i think we have to accept the risk like this i think
SaltedCrypto

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:48:05 AM

nice info brother, I have lost more money than that but now I know how to restore it.

Thanks a lot !  Grin
Electric4

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:57:28 AM

Pretty solid advice, I will bookmark your thread and develop my own plan to follow. One thing that we must all keep in mind is that sometimes it's hard to follow a plan, so be on the look out for that.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:58:43 PM

Money is not everything, more than this, money is the most renewable resource in the world, I would regret more about the time I lost, because there is always an opportunity to gain your money instantly, by closing one great deal.

Money means much but you are right, it is not everything. probably, this loss has brought you the greatest experience that will let you never make mistakes in future.
maximilian4aue

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:40:58 PM

Thank you for this expositions. While loss may happen a few time regardless of how expert you are in the market, recording consistent and huge lose calls for a rethink. Is trading for you? Have you subjected yourself to learning how things work in the Crypto market before jump starting? All these is relevant in other to no repeat the same mistake again and again.

Your tutorial is sure helpful. There is always an opportunity to learn from experience. My advice is, if you've lose previously, do not give up. Learn, try again.
Electric4

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:57:03 PM

Money is not everything, more than this, money is the most renewable resource in the world, I would regret more about the time I lost, because there is always an opportunity to gain your money instantly, by closing one great deal.

Money means much but you are right, it is not everything. probably, this loss has brought you the greatest experience that will let you never make mistakes in future.

It can teach you not to make the same mistake again, but there's always other factors that one can make mistakes in because they've never come across it.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:41:22 PM

Losing of $2,000 in trading is such a big problem. I agree with your thoughts on how to avoid such loses. In addition to that maybe those traders who got loses are panic and impatient when they saw their cryptos dropped its value.
That is a big lost no doubt that that is part of life, and in trading you can make a good profit but also chances are to lose your own investment, and same is happed here, i think that still you should not lose your heart and should change your strategy and planning about trading and should try once more, i am sure that you will recover your lost very soon.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:23:19 AM

It is bad if I have $ 2,000 but they are gone, 2000 dollar was lose, now I need to do is to find out why I lost and give directions so that I can draw on experience as well as lessen the cool in the future
erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:39:57 AM

I think that I would regret hard, maybe cry a little bit, lol. But then I would consider this as valuable experience and continue on what I was doing before that.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:54:20 AM

Not to make the same mistakes again is very important. Good what you've noticed what you've done wrong. Keeping a trading log helps
But it depends on the people if someone continuously losing capital in trading then he may try holding for long term which is also can give us good retur s with less efforts because trading is only for the people who is looking to earn money in short term.But we don't have to give up if we can continue again.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:57:57 AM

If anybody loses the value at around 2000$ means we have to until the price starts increasing otherwise, if you sell for the loss you cannot recover them. So when you lose the value don't panic about the market, better be confident and wait until the price starts recovering.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:12:44 AM

haha this is the one of risk for who to do trading, we cant handle how much the price for bitcoin so i think we have to accept the risk like this i think
All you have to do right now is to minimize the risk factor in future by actually looking back at your decisions taken according to the market prevailing conditions. Try to figure out what went wrong and how can you actually make it not occur again and avoid the repetition.

I have seen so many who loose initially and later on after expanding their knowledge about the business, incur some good money when they cash.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:36:51 AM

Just continue trading, and if you see that you are a horrible trader then the best thign that you can do is just to stop trading of ocurse, that is the only way out

After loss I will return again after getting and improving my knowledge about the market and the source of my desire but could not get success due to my mistakes. Now I am working on my mistakes and want to correct it which will make me able to survive and get success. I will try to recover the loss I made all these are possible once I remove all the mistakes and work in the light of market rules.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: