Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:08:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Member Here.  (Read 802 times)
Imran Rabbani (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:31:27 AM

Hi i am a new member of Bitcoin Forum
How to get started here . Anyone help me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:10:02 AM

I have found a thread for you. Rules, Guidelines and everything here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

Do you want to know about rank requirements read this thread here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:04:46 AM

I assume you are here to be a bounty hunter. In this case I have to disappoint you. There is a new merit system introduced almost a month ago so in order to participate in a campaign or bounty you have to contribute to the community with quality posts and earn some merit points, otherwise you gonna stuck at Jr.Member.

If I'm wrong, then you can start browsing around like the Beginners & Help section for a while, read,learn what you like.

jmlimocon

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

Thanks for this thread man. It Helps me a lot Smiley
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:10:08 AM

Welcome Imran. The following might also be of help:

Newbies - Read before posting: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0

Forum ranks/positions/badges (What do those shiny coins under my name mean?): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

Happy posting!
makoitus

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:30:46 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1), examplens (1), Heisenberg_Hunter (1)

Hello there mate and welcome to the forum!  Cheesy

Now that I have welcomed you already, let me help you by telling you on how I started on the forum as well. I'm not saying that you should be doing the same, okay? These are just tips or let's say guidelines for you to get started. So when I first joined the forum, I didn't know what to do at all and had very limited knowledge about bitcoin or let's say the blockchain world as what they call it. I didn't know anyone here as well so I had to start from scratch and just wandered around the forum. And yes, I just kept on checking the threads, the sub threads and read posts that caught my attention. It's pretty easy going around since everything is well-organized here, the mods are making sure everything is in it's place. So for you I suggest you go check "Beginners & Help(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0)" first, once you're there read the pinned posts 'cause most of the time those are the different rules and regulations per sub thread, it's very important that you do so that your posts will not be deleted or worst case scenario, being banned from the forum. Explore as much as you want and learn from what you see. At least that worked for me, and after a few weeks of exploring, reading, and learning. I started to wonder on how I can earn money.

So if you have gone through the forum already you might notice that on the "Services(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0)" thread, you can see posts there wherein others are looking for people who can do this and that. Basically, if you can do a certain job or task for them then of course you will get paid after, but be vigilant to avoid getting scammed. If you can offer your services then that's great, that's one good way on how you earn here. Aside from that you can join bounties or campaigns, that's what I'm currently doing right now but take note, if you want to earn more through these then you need to rank up mate. In order for you to rank up as well, you just have to keep posting/commenting quality contents. Make sure to do so, if not then mods will delete your posts or comments. Also, make sure that your posts are in place, like you have to post it in the corresponding sub thread. You can check the "Meta(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0)" section to check how you it all works especially with the new implemented rule which is the Merit points. Yes a lot of the members here are complaining about the Merit system but it actually helps a lot and it makes the whole forum, this way lesser shitposts will be made  Grin You don't need to worry about it as long as you make sure you make quality content. Anyway, the reason why you need to rank up it's because most bounties or campaigns will require you to be at a certain rank in order for you to join. The higher your rank then the higher the rate or the pay is as well. So just a suggestion, while you're trying to raise your rank you can join social media campaigns at the same time since most ICOs aren't that strict when it comes to your rank. Just make sure you have an account that's at least 6 months old and have a certain number of friends/followers. It okay to join Telegram groups as well that provides links to Airdrops or let's say companies that are giving away free coins/tokens in exchange for just a simple task.

Now if you're interested in trading, then make sure you do your research since it's not that easy to do so. There are a lot of things you have to know first before you get started, even I don't know much yet so I can't really say anything about trading(sorry)   Grin

Anyway hope this helps you mate and good luck! Enjoy your stay here. And like I said, be vigilant always.
Sliki

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:36:27 AM

Please if you are a newbie like me and desire to grow
Your rank in this community  you can click on this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237597.
This can be a guide to explore this community to the fullest
NSS7788

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

You are in the right place my friend. Go through the beginners section on this forum. You can have suffitient knowledge to proceed on this forum.
sasumo

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:16:07 PM

Get involved in bounty or airdrop projects. You can earn yourself a decent amount of money without buying a token.
Sliki

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:18:55 PM

Where can I get updates on bounty programs to earn coins
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

Make fun in here and avoid spammy post, I promise you will enjoy of being here. The best thing to as a new one is always have a good time to read, this can help us mature here in this forum and the chance to keep yourself from making negative post is big because through reading we become educated.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:35:10 PM

I see the same topic repeatedly. Why don't everyone just search this forum for their questions before opening a new topic. Anyway try https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1217042.0(one link for everything) and http://lopp.net/bitcoin.html(online resources on Bitcoin).
ravenyvolle

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:10:30 AM

Hey there welcome!
Have fun with the forum and you learn a lot here about coins just read some posts and be guided not to spam too much:)
Andatello

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:38:55 AM

Welcome to the forum! Please read all the available articles in the beginners section and soak in this forum. There is a wealth of knowledge and experience here.
Harris Pay

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:57:35 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1), STT (1)

When it comes to virtual currency, everyone will think of BITCOIN first, because Bitcoin represents the virtual currency market and it is also the base for other coin developers. Bitcoin is built on a blockchain technology. need to understand the basics like that before).

BITCOIN has been listed on the CME and CBOE markets of the United States, creating a platform for the next coin to be recognized and developed.

Step 1: Learn
The next thing you have to do is find out the following 3 currencies:

What is Bitcoin?
What is Ethereum?
What is a tether?
You have to hold on to these 3 currencies, as these three currencies are the very foundation that determines your investment fate. If you do not understand well then find out all over the network, articles, videos that help you understand them then you go offline!

Take a day to absorb them?

Step 2: Invade
After you have cleared about 80-90% of the virtual currency market through the 3 above, you need to know how to protect yourself against the hidden risks, as everything in the virtual money market is truly virtual. .

It is closely related to technology and if you do not understand it it will be very easy to lose.

The tasks to be done in this step are:

Mistakes to avoid when investing Bitcoin
These forms of virtual money investment
The term Bitcoin for Beginners
Read and equip yourself with the ability to protect your money in the market, and know how to avoid mistakes that are not worth it. Please read carefully and contemplate.

Step 3: Prepare
This is probably the most important part for you to get started in this exciting virtual currency market. Of course, making money is not always easy, so get ready for everything. The more tools you will easily conquer it.

Email: Gmail is best and better when you turn on 2-layer protection with email
Phone: The best smartphone is Iphone and have installed 2 app Authenticator or Authy (install both as possible)
Laptop / Computer: This is an indispensable tool (Win license, install antivirus software as possible)
Bank account
Tool:
Technical analysis with this tool Tradingview (free and paid)
View all coin prices in the world with coinmarketcap
Learn about technical charts (5 important signals on the chart).
Documents: Passport, identity card, hybrid license, some photos of you holding CMT and driver's license (to file in case of need to verify KYC)
Step 4: Action
To start the game you need to register a coin trading platform to be able to buy BITCOIN and the Altcoin.

Currently there are many virtual currency trading platform but within the scope of this article I only introduce the right two decks that you are required to register. As this will be the premise that you can participate in the virtual money market in the most reasonable way, if you like later you can register more trading floor.

Step 5: Practice
Once you have registered for these two exchanges, you can begin to make your transactions, by buying and selling BITCOIN, ethereum in the most basic way. Then learn about the transfer between the two floors Remitano and BINANCE.

When you practice you will understand a lot of things. But keep in mind that since you are new, spend a small amount of 2 - 5 million as a tuition fee to learn how to trade and trade.

Once you have mastered the steps and procedures, you will know how to invest. Follow what you are guiding because it is practical experience.

If you have any problems with your application, please contact us.

Important notes
If you have an idle amount, play it, or you can lose the money you have
No thanks to anyone who supports manipulating account-related issues
Learn how to secure all your accounts and information
Do not believe the welcome information, lack of base can x10, x20 account
Thoroughly examine web pages, not on sites without HTTPS
Read and understand thoroughly before investing
SUMMARY
Sure, at the beginning, it's hard for you, but if you try to read and understand and ask questions then you will definitely catch up on the trend.

In the beginning you can contact yourself via livechat and ask questions, I will support free consultation for you.

Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:41:39 AM

Thank you for this information.

mr.garant

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:43:31 AM

Join Bounties and Airdrops for now. Read whitepapers and Follow ICOs.Thats how you can help yourself Wink
JohnLiPo

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:09:20 AM

Every day, I try to post something to get a higher rank and learn to earn money. Goodluck to everyone.
AdvanceNote

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:44:17 AM

I assume you are here to be a bounty hunter. In this case I have to disappoint you. There is a new merit system introduced almost a month ago so in order to participate in a campaign or bounty you have to contribute to the community with quality posts and earn some merit points, otherwise you gonna stuck at Jr.Member.

If I'm wrong, then you can start browsing around like the Beginners & Help section for a while, read,learn what you like.

about the new merit system you said, can you please share some ideas about it and or more detailed information if its cool with you because i cant find the thread about the new merit system. thank you so much.
cryptokirby88

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:43:41 PM

As a newbie we must be eager enough to learn the cryptocurriency. Be smart to do research and read everything that gives us idea and technique on how to do the trading and read the whitepaper.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: