Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:51:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Member Here.  (Read 799 times)
Imran Rabbani (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:31:27 AM

Hi i am a new member of Bitcoin Forum
How to get started here . Anyone help me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:10:02 AM

I have found a thread for you. Rules, Guidelines and everything here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

Do you want to know about rank requirements read this thread here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:04:46 AM

I assume you are here to be a bounty hunter. In this case I have to disappoint you. There is a new merit system introduced almost a month ago so in order to participate in a campaign or bounty you have to contribute to the community with quality posts and earn some merit points, otherwise you gonna stuck at Jr.Member.

If I'm wrong, then you can start browsing around like the Beginners & Help section for a while, read,learn what you like.

jmlimocon

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

Thanks for this thread man. It Helps me a lot Smiley
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:10:08 AM

Welcome Imran. The following might also be of help:

Newbies - Read before posting: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0

Forum ranks/positions/badges (What do those shiny coins under my name mean?): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

Happy posting!
makoitus

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:30:46 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1), examplens (1), Heisenberg_Hunter (1)

Hello there mate and welcome to the forum!  Cheesy

Now that I have welcomed you already, let me help you by telling you on how I started on the forum as well. I'm not saying that you should be doing the same, okay? These are just tips or let's say guidelines for you to get started. So when I first joined the forum, I didn't know what to do at all and had very limited knowledge about bitcoin or let's say the blockchain world as what they call it. I didn't know anyone here as well so I had to start from scratch and just wandered around the forum. And yes, I just kept on checking the threads, the sub threads and read posts that caught my attention. It's pretty easy going around since everything is well-organized here, the mods are making sure everything is in it's place. So for you I suggest you go check "Beginners & Help(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0)" first, once you're there read the pinned posts 'cause most of the time those are the different rules and regulations per sub thread, it's very important that you do so that your posts will not be deleted or worst case scenario, being banned from the forum. Explore as much as you want and learn from what you see. At least that worked for me, and after a few weeks of exploring, reading, and learning. I started to wonder on how I can earn money.

So if you have gone through the forum already you might notice that on the "Services(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0)" thread, you can see posts there wherein others are looking for people who can do this and that. Basically, if you can do a certain job or task for them then of course you will get paid after, but be vigilant to avoid getting scammed. If you can offer your services then that's great, that's one good way on how you earn here. Aside from that you can join bounties or campaigns, that's what I'm currently doing right now but take note, if you want to earn more through these then you need to rank up mate. In order for you to rank up as well, you just have to keep posting/commenting quality contents. Make sure to do so, if not then mods will delete your posts or comments. Also, make sure that your posts are in place, like you have to post it in the corresponding sub thread. You can check the "Meta(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0)" section to check how you it all works especially with the new implemented rule which is the Merit points. Yes a lot of the members here are complaining about the Merit system but it actually helps a lot and it makes the whole forum, this way lesser shitposts will be made  Grin You don't need to worry about it as long as you make sure you make quality content. Anyway, the reason why you need to rank up it's because most bounties or campaigns will require you to be at a certain rank in order for you to join. The higher your rank then the higher the rate or the pay is as well. So just a suggestion, while you're trying to raise your rank you can join social media campaigns at the same time since most ICOs aren't that strict when it comes to your rank. Just make sure you have an account that's at least 6 months old and have a certain number of friends/followers. It okay to join Telegram groups as well that provides links to Airdrops or let's say companies that are giving away free coins/tokens in exchange for just a simple task.

Now if you're interested in trading, then make sure you do your research since it's not that easy to do so. There are a lot of things you have to know first before you get started, even I don't know much yet so I can't really say anything about trading(sorry)   Grin

Anyway hope this helps you mate and good luck! Enjoy your stay here. And like I said, be vigilant always.
Sliki

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:36:27 AM

Please if you are a newbie like me and desire to grow
Your rank in this community  you can click on this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237597.
This can be a guide to explore this community to the fullest
NSS7788

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

You are in the right place my friend. Go through the beginners section on this forum. You can have suffitient knowledge to proceed on this forum.
sasumo

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:16:07 PM

Get involved in bounty or airdrop projects. You can earn yourself a decent amount of money without buying a token.
Sliki

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:18:55 PM

Where can I get updates on bounty programs to earn coins
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

Make fun in here and avoid spammy post, I promise you will enjoy of being here. The best thing to as a new one is always have a good time to read, this can help us mature here in this forum and the chance to keep yourself from making negative post is big because through reading we become educated.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:35:10 PM

I see the same topic repeatedly. Why don't everyone just search this forum for their questions before opening a new topic. Anyway try https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1217042.0(one link for everything) and http://lopp.net/bitcoin.html(online resources on Bitcoin).
ravenyvolle

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:10:30 AM

Hey there welcome!
Have fun with the forum and you learn a lot here about coins just read some posts and be guided not to spam too much:)
Andatello

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:38:55 AM

Welcome to the forum! Please read all the available articles in the beginners section and soak in this forum. There is a wealth of knowledge and experience here.
Harris Pay

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:57:35 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1), STT (1)

When it comes to virtual currency, everyone will think of BITCOIN first, because Bitcoin represents the virtual currency market and it is also the base for other coin developers. Bitcoin is built on a blockchain technology. need to understand the basics like that before).

BITCOIN has been listed on the CME and CBOE markets of the United States, creating a platform for the next coin to be recognized and developed.

Step 1: Learn
The next thing you have to do is find out the following 3 currencies:

What is Bitcoin?
What is Ethereum?
What is a tether?
You have to hold on to these 3 currencies, as these three currencies are the very foundation that determines your investment fate. If you do not understand well then find out all over the network, articles, videos that help you understand them then you go offline!

Take a day to absorb them?

Step 2: Invade
After you have cleared about 80-90% of the virtual currency market through the 3 above, you need to know how to protect yourself against the hidden risks, as everything in the virtual money market is truly virtual. .

It is closely related to technology and if you do not understand it it will be very easy to lose.

The tasks to be done in this step are:

Mistakes to avoid when investing Bitcoin
These forms of virtual money investment
The term Bitcoin for Beginners
Read and equip yourself with the ability to protect your money in the market, and know how to avoid mistakes that are not worth it. Please read carefully and contemplate.

Step 3: Prepare
This is probably the most important part for you to get started in this exciting virtual currency market. Of course, making money is not always easy, so get ready for everything. The more tools you will easily conquer it.

Email: Gmail is best and better when you turn on 2-layer protection with email
Phone: The best smartphone is Iphone and have installed 2 app Authenticator or Authy (install both as possible)
Laptop / Computer: This is an indispensable tool (Win license, install antivirus software as possible)
Bank account
Tool:
Technical analysis with this tool Tradingview (free and paid)
View all coin prices in the world with coinmarketcap
Learn about technical charts (5 important signals on the chart).
Documents: Passport, identity card, hybrid license, some photos of you holding CMT and driver's license (to file in case of need to verify KYC)
Step 4: Action
To start the game you need to register a coin trading platform to be able to buy BITCOIN and the Altcoin.

Currently there are many virtual currency trading platform but within the scope of this article I only introduce the right two decks that you are required to register. As this will be the premise that you can participate in the virtual money market in the most reasonable way, if you like later you can register more trading floor.

Step 5: Practice
Once you have registered for these two exchanges, you can begin to make your transactions, by buying and selling BITCOIN, ethereum in the most basic way. Then learn about the transfer between the two floors Remitano and BINANCE.

When you practice you will understand a lot of things. But keep in mind that since you are new, spend a small amount of 2 - 5 million as a tuition fee to learn how to trade and trade.

Once you have mastered the steps and procedures, you will know how to invest. Follow what you are guiding because it is practical experience.

If you have any problems with your application, please contact us.

Important notes
If you have an idle amount, play it, or you can lose the money you have
No thanks to anyone who supports manipulating account-related issues
Learn how to secure all your accounts and information
Do not believe the welcome information, lack of base can x10, x20 account
Thoroughly examine web pages, not on sites without HTTPS
Read and understand thoroughly before investing
SUMMARY
Sure, at the beginning, it's hard for you, but if you try to read and understand and ask questions then you will definitely catch up on the trend.

In the beginning you can contact yourself via livechat and ask questions, I will support free consultation for you.

Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:41:39 AM

Thank you for this information.

mr.garant

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:43:31 AM

Join Bounties and Airdrops for now. Read whitepapers and Follow ICOs.Thats how you can help yourself Wink
JohnLiPo

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:09:20 AM

Every day, I try to post something to get a higher rank and learn to earn money. Goodluck to everyone.
AdvanceNote

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:44:17 AM

I assume you are here to be a bounty hunter. In this case I have to disappoint you. There is a new merit system introduced almost a month ago so in order to participate in a campaign or bounty you have to contribute to the community with quality posts and earn some merit points, otherwise you gonna stuck at Jr.Member.

If I'm wrong, then you can start browsing around like the Beginners & Help section for a while, read,learn what you like.

about the new merit system you said, can you please share some ideas about it and or more detailed information if its cool with you because i cant find the thread about the new merit system. thank you so much.
cryptokirby88

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:43:41 PM

As a newbie we must be eager enough to learn the cryptocurriency. Be smart to do research and read everything that gives us idea and technique on how to do the trading and read the whitepaper.
CoNnorSensei

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:09:50 PM

Hi! I'm Newbie too!! this forum is huge!!
ryasenchuk2018

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:39:16 PM

on the advice of friends, I now began to write messages to the forum, understand what to write about, communicate with people about it. I need a high rank, for me it is still difficult. but everything is ahead Roll Eyes
gabum19

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

Welcome bro, im same as you are here. Just read and follow all those rules given by our friends here. You will learn more from them. Just push through it and enjoy the community. Goodluck.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:19:09 PM

First of all welcome on board, If you are willing to learn about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is then you are in the right place. I would recommend you to invest your maximum time before investing even a penny. Start with beginners and help section where you will find answers to most of your queries as a beginner. Do not invest based on the others opinion and make sure that you are doing your own research before taking any decision. In crypto, you are responsible for your actions so you get what you deserve.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

about the new merit system you said, can you please share some ideas about it and or more detailed information if its cool with you because i cant find the thread about the new merit system. thank you so much.

Here is what I have created as informative post, read through it and I hope it will help.
The Q/A section is also helpful
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2534500.0

tranlamtan1988

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:41:35 PM

Every day, I try to post something to get a higher rank and learn to earn money. Goodluck to everyone.

I totally agree with you. I am newbie too and I will try my best to learn more knowledge at here and futher , I can distribute my ability to help everybody in forum
ovibd

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:23:51 PM

Newbie Member firstly Read and Read more then read this Forum community discussion . Sometimes you can reply Topic or thread if you know the Topic or Thread.
lester16

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:26:17 PM

Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:16:55 PM

all the suggestions on this topic for you who are still a newbie is helpful but I prefer that you advise to learn carefully also try to make a post yanng kontrustif

Coko4life

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:01:23 PM

I think the first thing is knowing the dos and donts of the forum to avoid getting in trouble. Secondly, familiarise oneself with the various sections to know ones way around the forum. We can also  learn alot on this forum from the members here who are ever ready to render their knowledge to assist us newbies. Lastly never ever beg for merits.

Switchern

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:53:31 AM

hay.saya senang dengan forum ini.karna bisa menambah pengalaman.semoga sukses agan.
SevenSign

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:52:29 AM

Just explore yourself thru reading first. Read and understand all the rules for newbies. Beware for that, because newbies so many restrictions. Spend your pleasant time more on reading. In that you can gain and learn knowledgesyou need to your journey here in cryptoworld. Avoid rushing. Just relax and be patient for everything. Good luck, fella!
ahtsham90

Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:43:12 AM

I would suggest you to go and study the basic rules first. After learing the rules you will get to know what to post and what to not

coasterridex

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:06:53 PM

welcome to the community bro ! in my own opinion you could actually start by reading some stuff outta here. things that was posted by our co-newbies who also want to reach something thru cryptocurrency. try doing some re-search on your own and try to understand the what/who/when/where and how's of the bitcoin, furthermore you should also do some research about the backbone of this thing and by that you could little by little understand how things works here and you'll soon be able to ride the waves as the others do. Good luck to all of us !
YK47

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

Hi i am a new member of Bitcoin Forum.
I hope to be useful to the community.
pawlinee

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:43:56 PM

first, read the rules of the forum and make sure you have understand it. then read and do some research before posting because the forum requires a constructive, relevant, high quality post. help those in need and ask only if  necessary.
sri11

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

You can start here, keep monitoring and make good posts until you become a member of the hero Grin Grin Grin

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
chansss30

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

Before anything else, you must understand what is blockchain. Because Bitcoin needs Blockchain while blockchain doesn't need Bitcoin.
The Crypto Revolution

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:30:00 PM

Hi and welcome, fairly new myself on here, take your time and browse around, and dont believe everything you read on here there is as much FUD and nonsense as there is useful information...spend some time wading through it.
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:08:18 PM

There are several topics you can choose to join and make contributions.
It all depends on your area of interest in the forum.Some develop topics,
other join bounty campaigns and all.Just navigate through the platform
to choose your own area of interest and contribute meaningfully so as to help
the platform gain from your wealth of knowledge cum experience.Thanks
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:53:04 PM

The first and easiest thing to do is read, read and think. Learn how to learn and improve your knowledge. I think this forum opens up a fair experience for all. You can choose different forms for learning and research.
Ahmad Raditya

Activity: 154

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

If you join this forum with the purpose to follow bounty, then you should look for Bounty that is in progress, you can start by following Bounty for social media, if you can write please follow also Bounty Blog program .. but for bounty signature please read first rules of the team because there are some Bounty who do not allow newbie to follow bounty siganature.

Happy hunting

╰ ╰ ╰   PlayHall ╯ ╯ ╯              ● JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! PLAYHALL.IO ●  ╰ FACEBOOK ╯| | ╰ TELEGRAM ╯| | ╰ TWITTER ╯ | | ╰ MEDIUM
REDDIT ╯| | ╰ THREAD
manik1996

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:20:22 AM

you can first read this topic and see the all pinpoint post all topic section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0
tranbaolongphibau

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:31:15 AM

Thanks for your post! It helped a lot for me and other newbies. By the greatest difficulty for newbie when participate this forum is to know what should do and shouldn't.
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:55:13 AM

Welcome to this family, stay active and follow the forum rules.
MintDice

Merit: 46

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:29:56 AM

Welcome!  Smiley

When using this forum, you can do so for your own personal knowledge growth, or grow your profile up to a higher rank...you have to meet certain requirements for that to happen. Take advantage of the subcategories on the homepage such as "Beginners and Help" or "Alton Discussion." These can help you filter out what you're looking for or where to post. If you haven't already, another forum you can utilize is Reddit.

Cheers!
nhu.cea

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:25:39 AM

my friend!
You need to know a lot of information to express your thoughts and let people know. Then you will lever up and you can earn money
janaiz

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:20:47 PM

First you need to post to earn activities, updating of post is every 2 weeks, this will help you rank up from newbie to Jr. Member, but before going to jr. member you need 30 activities.

PageDown

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:02:49 PM

Just read what you wanna know about bitcoin at the discussions. You can also post and ask questions in it.
Retro998

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:14:25 PM

Well, for the first point, I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to make Intro threads unless you had something significant to say. So that's already one rulebreaker.

I would suggest reading up this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2766177.0

It has all the info you need on how to rank up and the merit system too.

My advice, and you need to take this seriously: is not to post too much per day when you have less than 12 activity. Because if you do, then you're going to have to make lengthy, substantial posts.

I've had accounts banned for merely posting 2-liners in off-topic and bitcoin discussion. They weren't spam. But the account was nuked simply due to the reason that it posted too much in too little time.

I suggest doing only 5 posts per day if you're only going to post 2-liners.

After you get to 20 activity, that's when you can do as many posts per day as you want, provided it's not SPAM.
lucienne33

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:48:21 PM

i need to post also
ShokaloM

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:53:21 AM

Hello, can you tell about your results during this month?
Your activity is low, but may be you just read a lot of information?
Did you use any advises?
indiejeff

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:00:30 AM

thank you for a very helpful threads like this, newbie here also  Smiley
lucienne33

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:02:47 PM

i try also ...
lucienne33

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:47:40 PM

don't worry we will member ...
lucienne33

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:23:31 PM

10 posts to end
lucienne33

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:56:07 PM

9 post to end
traysikad

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:39:38 AM

nice harris for info ..thanks  Smiley
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:32:03 AM

As other people have been looking for the forum here and have distributed you the threads and posts on topics for getting a bounty and also getting started. What I can share to you is to indulge on this information and read it and make it a habit on how to best tackle the world of cruptocurrency with like minded people and that means interacting with people on the community as well. That way, you can have a better support system and can ask directly what veteran bitcoin users did
lucienne33

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:14:30 PM

i am a veteran but my account was hacked years ago and i cannot unlock them
ranjau

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

thank you for this information, here I am also as a new member, newbie
lucienne33

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:00:38 AM

7 posts to go . i hope ....
lucienne33

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:51:15 PM

8 posts to end
inggithdp

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

welcome to this forum, I am still a beginner still need a lot of learning in this forum, we just need to read the topics in this forum for faster understanding and do not forget to avoid spam because it will harm the other and our own. that's all I can suggest because I'm also a beginner thanks.
JasperVS11

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:30:24 PM

ICO and Airdrop Community

If you want you can join the ICO and Airdrop community. I spend a fair amount of time a day to investigate the potential of each airdrop. That way I try to filter out the airdrops that have some real value. These valuable airdrops will be posted in the group together with some extra information about the project.

Feel free to join by using this link: https://t.me/joinchat/FTuL-Q4leB38XkixiCJTCA
rivkavender

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:01:33 PM

Got alot of good support for beginners like myself as well

Just participate in talks and different sections of this forum and you will succeed and learn new things like i have.

Its that simple and just follow rules which is easy simple as well.

Leunam006

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

For basic information, rules of the forum. Kindly read this
Read before posting (Lauda) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0
Its a big help.
tobi_1987

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:34:25 AM

it is good. good lụck for you
bananapeelfeed

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

If you're looking to earn cryptocurrency fast try airdrops.

There are some really great projects giving away free coins, some that are already listed on exchanges.

Copy / paste the url in my signature for a list of the most promising airdrops. Updated daily.
Avalonist

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

If you're looking to earn cryptocurrency fast try airdrops.

There are some really great projects giving away free coins, some that are already listed on exchanges.

Copy / paste the url in my signature for a list of the most promising airdrops. Updated daily.

Actually, its not that fast. Some of the airdrops will take place in two or three months until the ICO.
Many of them wont even take it to pre-sale or collect a needed softcap. Forget about easy money
Brunoaoi007

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:04:47 PM

from the info I read, what needs to be done is to raise your rank first to jr.member, in order to follow the existing campaign, although there is a campaign that can be followed by the newbie ranking
knackergays8

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:51:33 AM

I think it would be better if you dont put your money without experience. rather earn some by working privately in bounties
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:54:10 AM

first you read entire bitcoin forum posts. altcoin and bitcoin posts and economy too. at least you observe up to 3 months. then you can get a deep knowledge about the crypto currency market and future.  after a some time you get a big confident then you move to the investment. thats how i came.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
broilsemla0

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:00:38 PM

Brother imran if you dont wanna drown your current financial position further please keep out of the bitcoins. Thank you
AngryToken
Copper Member

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:13:05 PM

Hello and welcome! You will definitely learn a lot here about crypto and all that. There are a lot of great threads about how everything on here works as well as threads about crypto information and upcoming icos and new projects that are currently going on. Also, there are alot of services on here for things people are looking for. It is a great place to learn and read a lot about some interesting things.
englandracehorseR

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:33:58 AM

If you have firm knowledge then you can directly start with having some beginners investment
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:54:55 AM

We are in the same situation new in cryptocurrency,reading is the best start to accumulate knowledge from different comments,suggestions and topics  that people are talking about in this forum/forums.
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

You can start with reading forums/threads and then start posting.You can research also to add more knowledge in bit coin.And if you already have a little knowledge you can join bounty campaign and airdrop to experience things.
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

I think other members here already gave you a heads up on how to get started. Reading basic rules and what to do and what not. So how about I can give you a good path for you and a goal to reach so you can have a flow or movement here in the community.

First, I suggest that you continue on what you’re doing and rank until you reach Jr. Member or much better if Member rank. By that time you will already have enough knowledge to join campaigns. That leads you to your second step, join bounty campaigns. Earn some money, and while you’re doing that, you’re also learning and gaining a lot more of experience. Lastly, after earning some money, join and learn the game of trading. That will really step up your game here in the world of crypto. Good luck mate. Have a good one.

nextpakk
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:54:36 PM

The best way to help yourself is to study projects from the team to product they're planning to bring to market. Look through the whitepaper, check to see if they have been rated anywhere. Be aware that there are some sites that require teams to pay a fee. Once money exchanges hands it's hard to determine if the rating is unbiased.
gordonulevitt

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:32:26 PM

I am also a new member, I think should start from the promotion rank!
FullMooon

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:14:49 AM

The most important thing before you get started is be knowledgeable about the bitcoin, just take a time to learn more about bitcoin talk rules.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
4Bergerfa

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:28:02 PM

Start posting topic on this forum and grow your merits to get qualified for higher positions for bounty undertaking
bitcoin_lover2018

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:26:29 PM

Hi,I am a newbie too. Everyday I will come to this forum! THANK YOU!
rechel christine

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:49:06 PM

Thank you I found this thread that guiding the newbie in this forum.I really dont know what to do but since Im new I just read the comments with info's that could help me to better understand this..
Thank you for sharing your knowledge for us new here..God Bless..
skeincoin
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

start scrolling and reading and asking questions. that's it, the rest will follow
upekhaanthony

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

Where can I get updates on bounty programs to earn coins

most of the bounty programs you can find on bellow path.

Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Bounties (Altcoins) (Moderator: mprep) > ...

There specific telegram group, Channels and website for bounty program announcement.

Dewin Ayuu

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:53:16 AM

You have to post more in other to be promoted and help others when they need help am talking about advice them on what to do when they are going wrong and they ask for help.
Direccionbitcoin

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

Hi, also new here, thx for help Smiley
kenzie8885

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

I am also a new member in this forum your information you share to us can be of great help to me thanks.  Smiley
Dewin Ayuu

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:53:13 PM

It means as a newbie you have to post more in order to get a higher rank and more  merit.
Ozkhan

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

i am also new  ad i have problem i was post yesterday 1post but now when i am login my acc my post and activity still 0 .i dont understand why this happens with me
birzh0

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:12:18 PM

if your brain was smart enough to register and post this - than you will find the way to click on useful forums topics. For beginners, traders, about altcoins etc.
any theme you are interested in (around crypto, even none crypto themes existing).
Too much links for important themes. Read, research. Do not limit yourself by this forum. Google helps. Good luck.
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:14:33 PM

Hello there mate and welcome to the forum!
Rules, Guidelines and everything here
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: