Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:34:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Member Here.  (Read 802 times)
ranjau

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

I have found a thread for you. Rules, Guidelines and everything here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

Do you want to know about rank requirements read this thread here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0
thank you for this information, here I am also as a new member, newbie
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lucienne33

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:00:38 AM

7 posts to go . i hope ....
lucienne33

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:51:15 PM

8 posts to end
inggithdp

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

welcome to this forum, I am still a beginner still need a lot of learning in this forum, we just need to read the topics in this forum for faster understanding and do not forget to avoid spam because it will harm the other and our own. that's all I can suggest because I'm also a beginner thanks.
JasperVS11

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:30:24 PM

ICO and Airdrop Community

If you want you can join the ICO and Airdrop community. I spend a fair amount of time a day to investigate the potential of each airdrop. That way I try to filter out the airdrops that have some real value. These valuable airdrops will be posted in the group together with some extra information about the project.

Feel free to join by using this link: https://t.me/joinchat/FTuL-Q4leB38XkixiCJTCA
rivkavender

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:01:33 PM

Got alot of good support for beginners like myself as well

Just participate in talks and different sections of this forum and you will succeed and learn new things like i have.

Its that simple and just follow rules which is easy simple as well.

Leunam006

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

For basic information, rules of the forum. Kindly read this
Read before posting (Lauda) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0
Its a big help.
tobi_1987

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:34:25 AM

Every day, I try to post something to get a higher rank and learn to earn money. Goodluck to everyone.
it is good. good lụck for you
bananapeelfeed

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

If you're looking to earn cryptocurrency fast try airdrops.

There are some really great projects giving away free coins, some that are already listed on exchanges.

Copy / paste the url in my signature for a list of the most promising airdrops. Updated daily.
Avalonist

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

If you're looking to earn cryptocurrency fast try airdrops.

There are some really great projects giving away free coins, some that are already listed on exchanges.

Copy / paste the url in my signature for a list of the most promising airdrops. Updated daily.

Actually, its not that fast. Some of the airdrops will take place in two or three months until the ICO.
Many of them wont even take it to pre-sale or collect a needed softcap. Forget about easy money
Brunoaoi007

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:04:47 PM

from the info I read, what needs to be done is to raise your rank first to jr.member, in order to follow the existing campaign, although there is a campaign that can be followed by the newbie ranking
knackergays8

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:51:33 AM

I think it would be better if you dont put your money without experience. rather earn some by working privately in bounties
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:54:10 AM

first you read entire bitcoin forum posts. altcoin and bitcoin posts and economy too. at least you observe up to 3 months. then you can get a deep knowledge about the crypto currency market and future.  after a some time you get a big confident then you move to the investment. thats how i came.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
broilsemla0

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:00:38 PM

Brother imran if you dont wanna drown your current financial position further please keep out of the bitcoins. Thank you
AngryToken
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:13:05 PM

Hello and welcome! You will definitely learn a lot here about crypto and all that. There are a lot of great threads about how everything on here works as well as threads about crypto information and upcoming icos and new projects that are currently going on. Also, there are alot of services on here for things people are looking for. It is a great place to learn and read a lot about some interesting things.
englandracehorseR

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:33:58 AM

If you have firm knowledge then you can directly start with having some beginners investment
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:54:55 AM

We are in the same situation new in cryptocurrency,reading is the best start to accumulate knowledge from different comments,suggestions and topics  that people are talking about in this forum/forums.
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

You can start with reading forums/threads and then start posting.You can research also to add more knowledge in bit coin.And if you already have a little knowledge you can join bounty campaign and airdrop to experience things.
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

I think other members here already gave you a heads up on how to get started. Reading basic rules and what to do and what not. So how about I can give you a good path for you and a goal to reach so you can have a flow or movement here in the community.

First, I suggest that you continue on what you’re doing and rank until you reach Jr. Member or much better if Member rank. By that time you will already have enough knowledge to join campaigns. That leads you to your second step, join bounty campaigns. Earn some money, and while you’re doing that, you’re also learning and gaining a lot more of experience. Lastly, after earning some money, join and learn the game of trading. That will really step up your game here in the world of crypto. Good luck mate. Have a good one.

nextpakk
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:54:36 PM

The best way to help yourself is to study projects from the team to product they're planning to bring to market. Look through the whitepaper, check to see if they have been rated anywhere. Be aware that there are some sites that require teams to pay a fee. Once money exchanges hands it's hard to determine if the rating is unbiased.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: