Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:28:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will stop Lauda ?  (Read 1057 times)
saulzaents (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:41:41 AM

can you explain to me why you are giving negative trust? how do you connect it to the trade for sending and receiving merit? How do you know I sent merit for ico? Did you  give negative trust for me and just a few people in the title because it's mentioned “ merit for ico “ ?

I want to know the answer to a problem from the members.

is it  fair that a negative trust is given to me for sending and receiving merit to a member?

if this is a justifiable case, why is lauda and lauda's smarmy not punished?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

Is anyone else finding daily new threads about Lauda almost as tedious as the daily new threads about merit?
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:15:59 AM

can you explain to me why you are giving negative trust? how do you connect it to the trade for sending and receiving merit? How do you know I sent merit for ico? Did you  give negative trust for me and just a few people in the title because it's mentioned “ merit for ico “ ?

I want to know the answer to a problem from the members.

is it  fair that a negative trust is given to me for sending and receiving merit to a member?

if this is a justifiable case, why is lauda and lauda's smarmy not punished?
Look dude your smerit received is look like very suspicious almost in local board post.
I viewed your summary smerit recieved all of these was higher amount of smerit just like you received 40 smerit.
Well, i didn't say that you abused merit system but i think your too much have smerit with in a single day,
so, we could NOT blame mam lauda if that what she thinking of and she give you a negative trust. Roll Eyes

Is anyone else finding daily new threads about Lauda almost as tedious as the daily new threads about merit?
Yeah that was in my mind too. Smiley Smiley
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:37:29 AM

Context since OP is dishonest: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2964183.0. More importantly:

Mich:

50 to pitipawn, 45 to saulzaents (50 from pitipawn; 45 from mich; 40 from mstfprcn), 30 to mstfprcn(10 from pitipawn; 10 from saulzaents).

Witch hunt.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
saulzaents (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:05:22 AM

Context since OP is dishonest: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2964183.0. More importantly:

Mich:

50 to pitipawn, 45 to saulzaents (50 from pitipawn; 45 from mich; 40 from mstfprcn), 30 to mstfprcn(10 from pitipawn; 10 from saulzaents).

Witch hunt.

so ? There is only 3-4 person in the title have received a negative trust. do you think that anyone who gives a high rate merit send and receive to each other is punished in this case?

If you have taken the same amount of merit continuously from the same people, then you are not counting on this fault ? is it forbidden by the forum to people send and receive merit each other ?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:07:38 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 11:24:03 AM by Lauda

so ? There is only 3-4 person in the title have received a negative trust.
I'm gradually working on it. I'm not a robot, I'm a cat.

you should find better things to do to yourself, I can say as a doctor your mental and emotional situation is really bad. I feel sorry for you . i hope god helps you.
Sigh. You're an idiot.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
saulzaents (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

you should find better things to do to yourself, I can say as a doctor your mental and emotional situation is really bad. I feel sorry for you . i hope god helps you.

saulzaents (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:30:58 AM

Sigh. You're an idiot.

i also reveal the your real personal character ,now everyone is seeing how you are. You insult me ​​while I offer you good wishes from God

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:40:00 AM

I can say as a doctor your mental and emotional situation is really bad. I feel sorry for you . i hope god helps you.

A doctor would never say something like this. Stop lying.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:51:04 AM

I'm not a robot, I'm a cat.

Lauda is un-stahp-able.

saulzaents (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:53:01 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 12:03:39 PM by saulzaents

I can say as a doctor your mental and emotional situation is really bad. I feel sorry for you . i hope god helps you.

if u want the prove send me private message
bitperson

Activity: 210
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:58:49 AM

https://m.imgur.com/a/ycQ34
So, speaking as a physician, would you say it's ethical to publish a professional opinion regarding the mental health of a person whom you haven't examined and who hasn't authorised you to make such a statement?

How to ask questions the smart way
When you’re happy with the answers in a thread you have started, please click ‘lock topic’ to prevent spam.
1AWrZWnN4ThpGB5z24WTzsoZRMqvLpDGYU
saulzaents (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

So, speaking as a physician, would you say it's ethical to publish a professional opinion regarding the mental health of a person whom you haven't examined and who hasn't authorised you to make such a statement?

I did not insult to anyone . I told my opinion professionally. If you have seen the photos, I can remove them now. I do not have to prove to anyone my job

by the way If you do believe that is not  the god of the forum, you can see the realities. you do not even have to be a doctor for it

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:10:52 PM

I did not insult to anyone . I told my opinion professionally. If you have seen the photos, I can remove them now. I do not have to prove to anyone that I'm a doctor

How about we question the ethics of taking a photo of an anaesthetised patient without their consent, and posting it online, again without their consent.
saulzaents (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:13:00 PM

I did not insult to anyone . I told my opinion professionally. If you have seen the photos, I can remove them now. I do not have to prove to anyone that I'm a doctor

How about we question the ethics of taking a photo of an anaesthetised patient without their consent, and posting it online, again without their consent.

can u see the patient face if u see you right . you just seen surgery team

I know the procedures. be comfortable in this regard. there is not non ethic situation
bitperson

Activity: 210
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:19:48 PM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (1)

'I'm just going to take your picture real quick so that I'll win this argument over me trading merits at Bitcointalk.'

Also, how about the ethics of being so preoccupied with Bitcointalk merits as to focus on that while delivering anesthesia.

How to ask questions the smart way
When you’re happy with the answers in a thread you have started, please click ‘lock topic’ to prevent spam.
1AWrZWnN4ThpGB5z24WTzsoZRMqvLpDGYU
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:22:10 PM

I know the procedures. be comfortable in this regard. there is not non ethic situation

I don't know which country you work in, but in my country that is a breach of both confidentiality and consent, and you would be disciplined for it.

How about we also discuss the fact that you are engaged in an argument on a forum when you are supposed to be looking after a patient? Your messy anaesthetic machine, including an opened but not drawn up vial, discarded needles, a disconnected laryngoscope, a variety of unlabelled syringes and an APL valve screwed down despite the fact you are on the ventilator (generally shoddy technique), suggests you are not good enough to multitask. I suggest you pay more attention to your job.
saulzaents (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:29:09 PM

I don't know what country your work in, but in my country that's a breach of both confidentiality and consent rules, and you would be disciplined for it.

How about we also discuss the fact that you are engaged in an argument on a forum when you are supposed to be looking after a patient? Your messy anaesthetic machine, including an opened but not drawn up vial, discarded needles, a disconnected laryngoscope, a variety of unlabelled syringes and an APL valve screwed down despite the fact you are on the ventilator (generally shoddy technique), suggests you are not good enough to multitask. I suggest you pay more attention to your job.

I have the necessary care and consideration. If I send you my statistics now, you will surely find something to tell me.  It is not my real purpose to be out of the way, but I think you are the follower of lauda.

its fine to me . already everyone seems to be on lauda’s side. insulting lauda but guilty  its me i guess

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:34:56 PM

I have the necessary care and consideration. If I send you my statistics now, you will surely find something to tell me.  It is not my real purpose to be out of the way, but I think you are the followers of lauda.

I have had next to zero direct interaction with Lauda. Right now I'm more concerned about the safety of your patients.
saulzaents (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

I have the necessary care and consideration. If I send you my statistics now, you will surely find something to tell me.  It is not my real purpose to be out of the way, but I think you are the followers of lauda.

I have had next to zero direct interaction with Lauda. Right now I'm more concerned about the safety of your patients.

dont be . everything is under my control

Thank you for your thoughts
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: