Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:20:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beliefs about money and wealth  (Read 3587 times)
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:39:17 PM

You know, a wise man said: “The real measure of your wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all your money.”
I'd add, if you lost all your possession.
I'm aged, and I discover that the real wealth is not money, but the skill to earn money.
If you have this skill, you will be always rich, indifferent of what happens.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobrova

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:44:48 PM

1 - Millionaires are greedy, that is why they become millionaires.
2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
3 - Having money is a question of luck, if not of "gods grace".
4 - Debt is always bad.

1) I agree that rich people are greedy. I have sen a lot of rich people exploiting their workers and I will not like to take that route to become rich.
2) That is obvious but if they are paying well, it is fine.   Not all people are capable of doing own business and thus they choose jobs.
3) Having a lot of money is indeed a question of luck many times.
4) This is something a person understands only  by experience.   I have seen families getting ruined due to huge debts.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:59:31 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 07:55:08 PM by Magister Magus

It's not true that rich people are greedy. Actually, most of them are very generous.
POOR people are much more greedy and obsessed by money.
This is not a moral judgment, but the simple observation that when you don't have enough for you and for your family  you are much more inclined to accomplish dishonest acts.
Btw, as someone stated, you can't help poor people if you are one of them.
So, make a lot of money, and use it wisely.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:29:28 PM

Like a quote I do like: "some people are so poor, that all they have is money"!
Being wealthy is a lifestyle and it is an attitude. Being rich is just a status which can be changed anytime. I do like being wealthy compared to being rich.

Some people never have enough. Someone who owns millions is not going to change his lifestyle just for having a few more, yet many of them just continue amassing fortunes with no purpose.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:43:10 PM

I think that money an wealth are related to many traits and abilities of the individual, except if you are born rich in which case is related to traits an abilities of your family or ancestors.
TurboRyzen

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:35:24 AM

Those suggestions, the list is so black and white. It basically comes down to an almost infinite amount of factors, unless you were born into wealth.
Derbi Fransisco

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:15:23 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 01:45:25 AM by Derbi Fransisco

I think about the beliefs of money and wealth is something that we have to have and be our goal in the world. Because the money made in the main tool to transact and wealth as a means of support for us to move in the world with our wealth can live worthy. Without our money and riches like animals whose passions only eat sleep and mate. While we humans are required to live social.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:23:46 AM

Wealth is sometimes inherited thru our ancestors and we know that we need money for our living so if we have money we should use it wisely because its very hard to earn especially when you have no job and being wealthy in life is a blessing so we must stay humble and dont be selfish try to help.others.
CongHoan

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:44:50 AM

To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:02:06 AM

That's a lot of money that's why people have to greedy the work most of them are the owner
Of a company .they also have the same thing selves in our opinion even without giving employees
A proper compensation because everything else in needed but their to make a profit .that's why
many people who are not happy with their work but need to work money with their families so I can
Give them whatever they need ..
bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:05:15 AM

Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:
https://daringtolivefully.com/powerful-beliefs-about-money

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

What of these do you agree with? What other beliefs do you have about money?

2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
4 - Debt is always bad.
5 - To make money, you just need to have a great idea nobody thought off.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)
I believe that money is important so before you earn a lot and become wealthy you must workhard. Dont depends to others, everything in this world especially money is need to workhard to achieve your goals and become wealthy persons. And also you must be kind to other and down to earth persons.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:22:36 AM

It is important to understand that a beliefs is only a belief it is not a law or rule or something you have to follow for the rest of your life. You have the free will to change your beliefs whenever you choose to.
The best way to become wealthy is to examine your beliefs about money, get rid of the bad ones and adopt good beliefs. Most people think that in order to have money, you need to make, earn or win it. I think that in order to have money, we have to have good thoughts and beliefs about money, about making money, about finances and wealthy people. Rich people get rich because they are stingy and save every penny. Rich people have bad relationships because money is more important to them than other people. With money come worries. Rich people do not sleep well at night. If I have money, people will just want me for my money. I will not know who is a real friend and who is only with me because I am wealthy.
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:34:41 AM

There's enough money for everyone who is willing to earn it, even poor people can have enough money if and only if they want to earn more. More money means more choices in every aspect of life, but never ever love money because the bible says; "for he love of money is the root of all evil". Rich people think they can do anything they want with their money. Rich people are rich only because they take advantage of others. Money is not the most important thing in life. When money is involved, people forget the importance of their relationships.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:57:50 AM

No one will get rich just because of some things that motivate to earn a lot of money. Because I think even the income we get both from the income we get from the activity of bitcoin or other then it will not be able to turn us into a rich person if we can not manage finances well. So if you want to be rich start saving and saving for the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:47:07 PM

No one will get rich just because of some things that motivate to earn a lot of money. Because I think even the income we get both from the income we get from the activity of bitcoin or other then it will not be able to turn us into a rich person if we can not manage finances well. So if you want to be rich start saving and saving for the future.

You're absolutely correct mate, each of us have perspective opinion on how to do such things but somehow we need to consider the up coming possible outcome especially in the future. I believe most of us here have a great income since we are able to do such different campaigns on different bounties. Well, we have a money of course after those rewards that we get but we try to save those money for the future purposes just like any emergency purposes in the future. Also, we need to buy those things that we wish to buy as we can afford to buy. To be rich is not an issue here but as long as we can able to maintain the stability of financial we can make things easy.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:59:38 PM

I dont believe in bitcoin as the only way to get rich. If so there would have been no millionaires in early days when bitcoin was not yet in existence. I believe in hardwork, faith and ability to manage your wealth.

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:51:43 AM

I dont believe in bitcoin as the only way to get rich. If so there would have been no millionaires in early days when bitcoin was not yet in existence. I believe in hardwork, faith and ability to manage your wealth.
Hard work, faith and abilities are the important facts, but for that you need a platform where you are going to apply these these points, and i think if a person have ability, faith and is doing hard work, no doubt he can become million from bitcoin, In every field you need to do hard work and must have good experience and only then you can become successful in your profession or field.
migz28

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:44:51 AM

You have wealth because of money.., hardwork is best described for having a wealth or money .. you must have a sincerity and perspective if u want to have a wealth in the future.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:58:04 AM

Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

4 - Debt is always bad.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)

If we think about what is in that thought you say, then we have no time to think about what we can do to improve our way of living. Yes some beliefs about money is bad but we have to disregard all that and focus on our own way of making money. In fact believing on what others do does not benifit us, it is what we do that matters most for our future.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:24:36 AM

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book poor dad, rich dad, he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

I've read this book many times. I accept the rules of how people can be rich. We live in capitalism, and these are the rules of capitalism. But I do not think Bitcoin the only way to become a millionaire. You can try other way

I do not agree with 1-4 points about money. For 5-8 , yes I do agree. Money is not bad and its not ment only for bad people or managers. Money is for everyone to basically takes care of the earthly needs. Now as you mentioned about bitcoin, yes many people nowadays was able to earn a great deal of money because of their beliefs in bitcoin which really provides something for them. To end, money is great especially if you use it to a much greater ways. Cheers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: