Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:04:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beliefs about money and wealth  (Read 3588 times)
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:11:17 PM

My beliefs about money and wealth is that manage and have control on your money or wealth, if you have plenty of money you could help others who are in need because I believe if I can help others , my money will grow. About my wealth keep it safe and bring it to the future and pass to the next generations.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:12:45 PM

Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:
https://daringtolivefully.com/powerful-beliefs-about-money

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

What of these do you agree with? What other beliefs do you have about money?

1 - Millionaires are greedy, that is why they become millionaires.
2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
3 - Having money is a question of luck, if not of "gods grace".
4 - Debt is always bad.
5 - To make money, you just need to have a great idea nobody thought off.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)

Beliefs are just beliefs.
Money and wealth are two things which people can have.
In order for us to survive in these world, undeniably, money is already part of our needs. In buying stuffs, paying, etc. It is true that because of temptation, sometimes money and wealth becomes a sin. Greediness, selfishness, unpleasant acts can destroy a thing or more. It is not a sin to become a millionaire or to be rich in whatever and whenever we aim for. But make sure that you are using the good way to succeed.

maslovp

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:21:06 PM

I am financially secure,enjoy financial freedom,i am prosperous and happy,i allow money to work for me.

Good for you, do not forget to share your tricks with family and friends. Also, help the poor and privileged with the money you are making with bitcoins.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:26:51 PM

1 - You can not become a millionaire only because you are greedy! You need also the skills to earn a lot of money as an employee or with your own business and probably also need some luck because the first million is the most difficult to earn.

3 - There are surely some people who became rich through luck, especially in the crypto currency space, but most millionaires worked hard to become one.

developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:29:19 PM

Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
4 - Debt is always bad.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)

Millionaires today are still investing on cryptocurrency because they are expecting to earn a huge amount of profit and the reason why the market is increasing its price and not crashing down to zero is because of the miners who are eager to earn bitcoins as well so it only means that this industry will live for a very long time.

qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

Money and wealth can make things possible. It can turn wrong into right, lies into facts and others. But it can't buy true friends, true love, and most of all it cannot save our souls from salvation.
Pelevelyl

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:02:52 PM

Authors write books to make money from selling their books. All it says is 99% useless information.
Abuloool123

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:04:46 PM

Money is there to be spend.This belief comes from not understanding that in order to create financial abundance you actually have to save money. 
 If you spend all the money you earn, instead of saving and investing it, you will never create the financial abundance that you could have.Spending money on nice things has its place, you should enjoy your lifestyle. But don’t overdo it. You have to make sure to get into the habit of saving. Thanks
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:21:43 AM

Borrowing money is not that bad if you have discipline on paying its and know that you need to be thrifty because you have debt to be paid. My father is always borrowing money to give to me for my allowance every week and every salary distribution time he pay for his borrowed money. Borrowing money is very helpful to me, but then i know also that it is not good because of the money you earn goes to nothing but to the debt, but it is ok it is just the same i just used already the money while it is not yet on my hand. Its all about the debt.
Vinz1978

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:01:12 AM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

1. Not all millionaires are greedy. I know some who are generous and they use their wealth to bless other people
2. Not really. They are only managers,  not owners.
3. Wealth is a blessing. He gave it to the people who deserves it and who are good stewards of his blessings
4.Debt is not bad. You borrow money for emergency reasons. It becomes bad when it becomes a habit and if you will use the money  for non important things and to please other people.
5. To make money,  you should know how to work for it in good ways and in a decent way
6. There many ways to earn money. Crypto is just one. There is no easy way to earn decent money. You have to exert effort to gain money. All things has to be work on.
7. Bitcoin is one way to earn money and be rich but you still need to be familiarize with the crypto world. How will you work with a thing you do not know. You need patience. Determination and hard work.
8. This is what we called greediness. You should be wise not to be fool by other people but not to step on other shoes.

Money and wealth is good just use wisely and correctly. Do not allow yourself to be use by money.
jgaspar

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:09:26 AM

I might agree with some of those, and disagree with others, but it is highly depending on a type of person we are speaking about.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:04:49 PM

I strongly disagree with number 6 as I don't think trading doesn't need effort like everyone will be rich instantly. Like hello trading isn't a lottery that if you won you're a millionaire in an instant. Trading requires a lot of effort and time and as well as knowledge. I suggest you must try it if you still didn't give it a try. And lastly not all millionaires are greedy, they're just know where to invest and knows how to manage their money wisely.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:20:45 PM

Money and wealth is a great thing, it allows us to pursue our dreams and we don't have to work for our survival if we have the adequate amount of money with us. When it comes to crypto, it is something that is dealing with the traditional dilemma of money and coming up with the better solution. I believe that it is important because it is something that takes place ones in the century and we are fortunate to see something in the first decade itself, now it is our responsibility to use it as per the core principles of it.
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:59:46 PM

I am just sure some of me of what you assure it but I am more confident if we keep any effort it surely we will get the result, because we will never betray the results, so will the rich If we keep trying and pray for rich then wealth and the money will come to us, the key we are not allowed to laze.

nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:18:42 PM

Each of us want to be comfortable by having a good wealth in our way of living. Also, we need to aware the daily expenses that we have which every now and then there might have some price hike especially on gasoline and our daily consumption. Having money and to be wealthy should be balance in order to make things not complicated because there are a lot of things to be prioritized rather than buying things which is not needed.

ejandjm18

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:06:43 AM

Money and wealth plays a big role in our economy today, without this we suffer an inconvenience of our daily lives, therefore i belief nowadays money and wealth will become the most priority above all needs because without money we cannot buy the basic needs of ourself as well as our family needs.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:19:07 AM

The rich people they have belief in the money they make money to invest and continue to generate money we should also hope someday we will have money and we will be rich.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:33:36 AM

You have wealth because of money.., hardwork is best described for having a wealth or money .. you must have a sincerity and perspective if u want to have a wealth in the future.
lokanot0

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 04:04:03 AM

I'll have to agree with number 1. Well, not all millionaires are greedy but most of them are. How would have they become millionaires if not because of the love for money? Would you do something without gaining anything? That is not true at all. Most of us(not millionaires) are greedy and that is a fact.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:16:30 AM

Believe that money and wealth will make your life better. When you have money you will do what you like without worrying will be lacking. Poor you will not dare to buy anything you want. Know how to get rich. Invest in bitcoin, it is on the rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: