Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:26:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beliefs about money and wealth  (Read 3594 times)
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:59:47 AM

Sometimes not all debt bad for us. If we can use debt for productive activity, debt will be usefull to increase our wealth. Most peoples afraid to speculate and creating their own bussiness because they afraid making debt but if we can use debt with more wise, i am believe debt will help us to improve our bussiness

This is true. Debt for consumption is a strict no-no, while debt for productive uses may be good. Even when debt is used for productive uses, say financing an asset, you have to look at the rate of return on your asset. If the rate of return on asset is higher than the cost of debt, then your overall wealth increases.

Indeed, not all debt is bad. If we used debt for productivity activity, i am believe that debt become good. Opening bussiness with debt will creating new job. Debt should not use for consumption because the interest will kill us
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:24:59 AM

Sometimes not all debt bad for us. If we can use debt for productive activity, debt will be usefull to increase our wealth. Most peoples afraid to speculate and creating their own bussiness because they afraid making debt but if we can use debt with more wise, i am believe debt will help us to improve our bussiness

This is true. Debt for consumption is a strict no-no, while debt for productive uses may be good. Even when debt is used for productive uses, say financing an asset, you have to look at the rate of return on your asset. If the rate of return on asset is higher than the cost of debt, then your overall wealth increases.
Yeah if you use debt only for personal purposes like consumption, of course it's a bad thing but if you use that debt to grow it can be
a good thing, but make sure that you have calculated that way to grow money, don't lose it because it can make you dizzy later
Quehuongchenoi

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:57:16 AM

If you spend all the money you earn, instead of saving and investing it, you will never create the financial abundance that you could have. Spending money on nice things has its place, you should enjoy your lifestyle. But don’t overdo it. You have to make sure to get into the habit of saving.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:13:58 PM

Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:
https://daringtolivefully.com/powerful-beliefs-about-money

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

What of these do you agree with? What other beliefs do you have about money?

1 - Millionaires are greedy, that is why they become millionaires.
2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
3 - Having money is a question of luck, if not of "gods grace".
4 - Debt is always bad.
5 - To make money, you just need to have a great idea nobody thought off.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)

I believe that most of the people who are working so hard each day does really have the capability of becoming a millionaire someday if they have perseverance and dedication.

You have a point on that mate. As we observe on our surroundings each people want to have a comfortable way of living as those people have a great amount of money from their different source of income. I would say much better to have a decent and legal work in order to do a great responsibility that you will provided to your family which is the fact that we need to work to sustain our way of living as time passes by.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:10:51 PM

Each of us want a great amount of money as we try to handle all the different responsibility that we have. Millionaires already have  a huge amount of money but somehow they still need much more money as they invest in the crypto currency world. Moreover, the basic needs of people is very important in order to survived as we still live in this planet.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:53:12 AM

If you spend all the money you earn, instead of saving and investing it, you will never create the financial abundance that you could have. Spending money on nice things has its place, you should enjoy your lifestyle. But don’t overdo it. You have to make sure to get into the habit of saving.

Saving and make a investment is good for our financial future. Investment is the key if we want to keep our wealth value because if we just saving our money on banks, the value always decreasing

narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:45:00 AM

Debt is not always bad, debt can make you make more money by borrowing and investing. This is normally called leverage and is a tool that all the companies out there use.
Basically you have to work ward for money, we should work not only for ourself but also for us to move freely. When we have money we can do many things but not of all. I can say that both is important in our life.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:56:53 AM

One of us dreamed that someday we would be rich. But you have to acknowledge and accept the fact that the position you are standing in, the things you have and the importance you must strive for and try every day to try to achieve your dreams. Having the will to do any work with your efforts will reap much of the success in the future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:34:05 AM

To be rich you should know where your place at and stay right there for a while.
Having a lot of money doesnt mean you have to live like some rich guy.
I would rather be that normal guy which lives in peace and without much press around me.

Stay humble and just keep on working to get that simple life in a cozy house with a happy family.
That is the definition of being rich for me. Being more happy than the guy with a lot of money.
Yes , I do agree. Living in a simple life that surrounded with humble people is a happy life.Everyone needs money or wealth but it must be used in a proper way to be able to live in accordance to life that God's want us to live.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:40:28 AM

When a money is being discussed it is often that people are actually more probably to be greedy of it in a currency especially when they get the higher value. and some of them are also trying to survive from other places. most of them are mistaken that you can do this in being a part of that, and get more out of your strain because this good is to be shared. A wealth can sometimes happen once in human life so the way you live is to use it in the right way
zangleerb

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:17:13 PM

I have a different think about some of them
1.   Many people are greedy, but they’re not millionaires.
2.   Not always true, many of them
3.   Sometime you have luck, but you need to work hard for sure
4.   Debt also can give you the reason to try again
5.   I agree, but I know the people use old idea and still be a successful man
6.   You need to choose good crypto to invest
7.   I believe in the technology behind Bitcoin more
8.   The more you share, the more you earn, I belive in it
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:50:38 AM

6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
This is the irony in every ICO. In an ICO, we know that the project's team or developers are ASKING people for fund, but the ridiculous thing is they also want to REWARD themselves with some tokens or even fiat.

Money can be easily earned through cryptocurrency if you are good in trading, that is the reason why there are a lot of people who are interested on investing in cryptocurrency.
wingsthegreat21

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:57:10 AM

A belief I heard often is, don't spend too much even though you have enough to do so. You have to save it for your old days or just in case, or just to let it sit in your bank account. I just tell them I make the energy of money circulate and it comes right back at me, and it's true. I'm free of debts but especially free of those old mindsets.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:27:38 AM

with btc I hope to get more income, being rich is a bonus but that's not my main goal.
The rich size for each human being is different depending on which side they see it, but in my opinion the rich version:
1. even though there isn't much money but financial needs can be met
2. free from debt
3. has an investment and savings for the future, for this I recommend investing in BTC
4. living happily by always being grateful for what God has given us, with gratitude we always feel to be rich because our minds are far from greedy which is the base of our thinking that always feels lacking
sutejo

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:05:21 PM

change your beliefs when you later have to do it yourself. You dismantle the words that you have heard or have ever believed or the story you have read, which makes you not sure that rich is good. So it would be nice to change now.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:07:50 PM

My old communications professor once said, "Money is not the root of all evil, it is what you do with it that makes it good or evil", and I believe her. A person could have a lot of money and be a horrible person, while someone who earns way lower than the rich person are kinder, helps his neighbors despite his low salary. Sometimes it is the other way around. I think it is the same with why people started using cryptocurrency. It all depends on your intent why you joined in the first place.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:56:47 PM

I agree with the most of statements here, actually those who are ready to work more and who are really greedy have probably more chances to become a millionaire in my opinion.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:54:19 PM

We must be careful of beliefs, because very often they become obligatory paths that hide the available options.
Those with limited and limiting beliefs will not take advantage of the opportunities presented to them simply because they do not see them.

RadjorBlade

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:15:21 PM

I agree with the most of statements here, actually those who are ready to work more and who are really greedy have probably more chances to become a millionaire in my opinion.
Money and wealth are a unit, such as coins, if you want to be rich there is no other choice, you must be prepared to work hard and apply management as well as possible so that there is no deficit. For bitcoin activists, it's good not to be greedy, little by little profit is better than chasing big profits but instead not being achieved.
dowellness

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:52:08 AM

My old communications professor once said, "Money is not the root of all evil, it is what you do with it that makes it good or evil", and I believe her. A person could have a lot of money and be a horrible person, while someone who earns way lower than the rich person are kinder, helps his neighbors despite his low salary. Sometimes it is the other way around. I think it is the same with why people started using cryptocurrency. It all depends on your intent why you joined in the first place.
Since Bill gates is also one of the great richest person i believe he is not a greedy person as far as i know on May 16, 2013 he Donated about US$28 billion to the foundation which helps a lot in public and for poor people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: