Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:41:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beliefs about money and wealth  (Read 3587 times)
vik254

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:48:33 PM

i  agree  with  7 and  8 Grin. i dont  agree  with 6  mainly  because  crypto  can  be  quite  demanding.  someone has  to  do  research  every  single  day  to  stay  at  par with  what  is  doing  on  with  crypto. by  failing  to  do so  you  may  end  up  making  the  wrong decisions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:08:55 PM

Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:
https://daringtolivefully.com/powerful-beliefs-about-money

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

What of these do you agree with? What other beliefs do you have about money?

1 - Millionaires are greedy, that is why they become millionaires.
2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
3 - Having money is a question of luck, if not of "gods grace".
4 - Debt is always bad.
5 - To make money, you just need to have a great idea nobody thought off.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)

I think Money will be there to spend. If you spend all the money you make, instead of saving and investing it, you will never create the financial abundance you can have. Spend money on the good things have its place, you have to enjoy a good lifestyle, But do not overdo it. It's my opinion.
Of course money is made to be spend for our basic needs and in order for us to gain more money we have to learn how to invest and make our money grow for us to buy the things we wanted to have. We all wanted to be rich to be able to afford everything right?
I don't believe on line 6 stating that crypto are the way to make money without putting effort on it because in the first place doing crypto requires time and attention to meet our required obligation and its a kind of work that spend mental activity so it can give stress if not properly handle and generally it should not sound like a passive income because we work for it, striving to allocate time and having focus to achieve one's goal.

Erganadine2728

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

Everyone believes money makes rich.

There is no limit to the money that makes them rich it's just hard to find if not done with hard work.

Confidence with the money has become the thinking of each because now it's all money for money.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:07:09 PM

Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
4 - Debt is always bad.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)

I think Money will be there to spend. If you spend all the money you make, instead of saving and investing it, you will never create the financial abundance you can have. Spend money on the good things have its place, you have to enjoy a good lifestyle, But do not overdo it. It's my opinion.
Of course money is made to be spend for our basic needs and in order for us to gain more money we have to learn how to invest and make our money grow for us to buy the things we wanted to have. We all wanted to be rich to be able to afford everything right?
I don't believe on line 6 stating that crypto are the way to make money without putting effort on it because in the first place doing crypto requires time and attention to meet our required obligation and its a kind of work that spend mental activity so it can give stress if not properly handle and generally it should not sound like a passive income because we work for it, striving to allocate time and having focus to achieve one's goal.
Indeed, I also against on number 6 because though it is not hard as same what regular job had still earning through cypto requires some time and effort particularly in crypto trading and investment. In trading you'll need to analyze everything before make any move just like in investment and that we can call an effort. Moreover, investment requires patience in order to get profit and we call that time. Therefore, whether small things or big, difficult or not still it requires effort.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

Money is do important nowadays right now, right? I support cryptocurrency and it you will. The only thing for the groceries or foe. Cause we have been a great mind. The real question, right to invest it in the world so much for your own project and the second one is a start,
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:41:22 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

No one on this world would really refuse when it comes to money. What is the reason behind on doing all hard work and investments? Its all about "Money" some may say that money isnt so important but even just buying up your own drinking water would really need money.Its always been part of our life and for us to survive for how many years to come.
When we do talk about investment which is one of the way on possibly earning income or to diversify out things for us to earn more then crypto investment would be ideal but somehow risky.

Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:55:17 PM

Believe that money and wealth will make your life better. When you have money you will do what you like without worrying will be lacking. Poor you will not dare to buy anything you want. Know how to get rich. Invest in bitcoin, it is on the rise.
didik12

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:18:20 PM

I believe that money help to you become wealth beacause if you have a lot of money you can buy what you want and you your life become better thats why if you have a lot of money you become reach and wealth. In bitcoin if you giving a time using bitcoin you earn a lot of money and if you a lot of money you become wealth. this is the basis in the world.

Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:15:49 PM

For me, being wealthy is not about money.
You can be wealthy in  friends, wealthy in love of your spouse, family, neighbors  and colleagues.
I believe, when you have a lot of money, you will have a lot of problems. A lot of people will envy you. You will think about your security. A lot of people will try to decieve you just to steal money from you.
Just look at a homeless person, he doesn't have money, no one dares to trick or deceive him. That's why he doesn't care about his security. Being rich is also a responsibility on how you manage your wealth. So take care of yourself.

I think Money and wealth are worthless if you have a serious illness or you have no life. You do not have too much money just because we are physically fit and do not have the health we love in life. I need money not to be rich and rich. I believe in Bitcoin that it will help me to have a future especially my children.
I believe money is something we have and we use it every day to buy what we need but it is a temporary thing in this world so do not appreciate too much money. Money and wealth can not buy happiness because money has never made a man happy.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:09:24 PM

Too much money makes people too greedy, some of those are the owners of the company who only think of themselves without giving their employees proper compensation because they only want htier business to make profit. That's why there are so much people who are not happy with their work but need to work for their families needs.

Money can make people greedy but still it depends on the person because anyone can use money for good like starting your own business in order to have more income on sustaining your daily needs.

siguria

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:12:12 PM

of course everyone has its own beliefs and thinking but i don t believe that money can make you wealthier or sthm like thatevenhough those that think that i have money i can make whatever iwant.
BTCJUNIOR01

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:07:37 PM

For me I guess that these three belief statement you've put here are the strong one to those who says crypto is just a bubble and FUD's are always present but in end most crypto prove it isn't. Number 5 is the strong dedication to be on top and most  of billionaires have done it.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:41:50 AM

If you can use properly, debt is not a bad at all. Peoples must be have a debt to start bussiness, if thats bussiness run like what we planned, I am believe debt will support our bussiness growth.
maitexisi

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:56:41 AM

I don't think I'm going to get rich just by believing in bitcoin.

In order to make money, you have to work hard. Passwords are just an extra investment. Only work is the best way.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
Remedios19

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:33:24 AM

I think money and wealth is just an imaginary things.
peter_coin

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:13:31 AM

For so long I have always known that your thoughts and attitude towards money would certainly affect the financial status of anyone. poor people don't have respect for money, and they feel those that have money did something bad, those who have that thinking always have challenges with money. Mindset has allot to do with success or failure.
zigfridkr

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:21:43 AM

Money is the generally accepted medium of exchange, which develops by the spontaneous action of market participants trying to get around the limitations of barter. So there is never a "ten people in a room, each starting with $100" scenario. Wealth is the ability to satisfy wants. Greater wealth means the ability to satisfy even less and less urgent wants...
reinielle26

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:56:52 AM

Most people say being away with his family is fine as long as they can support them financially. But in the end, most of them lost their family. While they are busy with their jobs, family members died, others wife/husband left home , son/daughters are rebelling etc.They dont even have memories together. They missed the chance to be together because they have to go and earn. So for those who thinks that being rich is everything, its not. Wealth is nothing if you dont have anyone to share it with. Thats what I believe Smiley
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:33:37 AM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

Thanks for this I liked how frankly the author define wealth and money. It is easy to get the thought in able for us to be wealthy, however, we should be considerate of the results that might affect our personality. This is so informative and I want to read more about it. I want to be rich and wealthy though, but I not as greedy as millionaires.
Yeah that is right. You are getting your answers that is enough for us. We all are here to make good answers to all newbies who are confused about something. There was a time when we were at your place and now see it, time is just changing out. This forum is all about spreading love and information about bitcoin. Whosoever is confused about anything regarding bitcoin and crypto, join us.
aspalela

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:15:37 AM

I think it all depends on us how we describe the wealth in a few words then the wealth is all the assets we have can be tangible and unreal too, but if we look at the term money, because then every individual should try to always update his financial knowledge . There are a number of financial websites that provide debt-related information and methods to avoid debt and achieve financial freedom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: