Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:05:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will I be able to see any profit in my altcoins?  (Read 917 times)
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:53:35 PM

you got some good crypto project ,
im sure when market will up, you will get 100% profit.
if you don't get panic just wait for it.
Estrath

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:19:38 PM

Invested beginning January 10th which is now over a month

HODLING the following alt coins which I believe are all great projects:
-ICX
-Dragonchain
-WaBi
-Enigma
-Sub
-Enjin Coin
-POE
-bounty0x
-UTrust
-Medibloc
-Linda

And portfolio is still stuck in 50%. I thought things will get better in February but still not able to see any green.  Huh What can I do? Making me want to give up and sell. I don't know how long more to wait from here. Will I see any light?  Embarrassed Embarrassed

I should congratulate you, on 7-11th Jan main coins were on their high, after this period began the huge drop ( 6k btc and so on ), alts follow main coins. The market is still recovering from this drop. You bought on very high, the market recovered just 50% of losses from the date you bought, so what do you expect? It's obvious that your portfolio dropped tremendously.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
tachi641

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:42:43 AM

Nowadays, which young altcoins can boast of rapid growth, so I advise you to wait to see the rapid growth in your portfolio.
saenko

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:03:22 AM

-ICX
-Dragonchain
-WaBi
-Enigma
-Sub
-Enjin Coin
-POE
-bounty0x
-UTrust
-Medibloc
-Linda

And portfolio is still stuck in 50%. I thought things will get better in February but still not able to see any green.  Huh What can I do? Making me want to give up and sell. I don't know how long more to wait from here. Will I see any light?  Embarrassed Embarrassed
I looked at your list and realized that you will not have to wait for a month and at least six months. Coins that do not have much demand in the market and the cost of them is not very high, so one way out, wait for the increase of bitcoin and think about how you overspend your portfolio.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:18:04 AM

Just keep holding it and be patient, you have good investments, just stop looking at it at the moment because it will stress you up. Be positive and just wait for the market to recover and grow.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:45:51 AM

Yes, as what they've mentioned, be patient. If you really  believe in the project and that it will be valuable and it's going to be big, then hold on to that faith as long that it was back-up with facts. Good luck and cheers.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:26:15 PM

-ICX
-Dragonchain
-WaBi
-Enigma
-Sub
-Enjin Coin
-POE
-bounty0x
-UTrust
-Medibloc
-Linda

as of this time since we're only at the 1st quarter of this year. I can tell you just like what you've said "still not able to see the green". Maybe 2nd to 3rd quarter just like the past year, maybe it's not yet time. So hodl it, wait a bit longer "patient is a virtue.
cryptozw

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:08:53 PM

When it comes to crypto and taking into consideration the type and magnitude of coins in your portfolio, a month is not enough. Lets talk of 6 - 12 months of hodling and you will make a killing of you profit but always take not of Jan/Feb dips that happen almost every single year. Keep hodling and dont be enticed when it moons with a lttle percentage. Stretch yourself and hold till you can afford a Lamdo with your profit  Roll Eyes

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:23:10 PM

the problem with your "portfolio" is that you started investing on top of the bubbles! in other words after each of these altcoins were pumped and were already at their highest price possible (or near high on either side of that peak) you started buying them.
that is both unlucky and a mistake. now you have to endure the slippery slope also known as dumping and possibly lose a lot of money.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:55:24 PM

A month is too short compared to the coin you are holding. I think you should keep them for 3-4 months. Then you can see the profit behind your altar: D
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

-ICX
-Dragonchain
-WaBi
-Enigma
-Sub
-Enjin Coin
-POE
-bounty0x
-UTrust
-Medibloc
-Linda

And portfolio is still stuck in 50%. I thought things will get better in February but still not able to see any green.  Huh What can I do? Making me want to give up and sell. I don't know how long more to wait from here. Will I see any light?  Embarrassed Embarrassed

You should just hold your stuff for a while and forget about it. Just kick the projects that are not worth to hold and relax a little bit. We will see some better times for altcoins sooner or later. It is always a good time to rebuy some stuff at the current dips.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:43:00 PM

Don't panic. Very little time passed. Wait at least six months, and then draw conclusions.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:45:42 PM

your patience is too short to count profit out of your investment, hold it within a year maybe you can sell it in november or december this year surely you will gain before this year ends. patience is always the key to gain in this field of business, cutting losses will result in bankcruptcy if you want to earn and enjoy profit just hold it for long term investment.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:54:22 PM

I expect that bull run will start in around may like last year. it is better to stay in bitcoin nowadays because bitcoin is not stable and effecting on all crypto market very much. It should be more stable and strong. Otherwise we can not make profit by holding altcoins.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:55:51 PM

In my opinion, the most essential thing in the field of trading is "the Patience", so If you are always hasty, you should leave this field and you must look for something else, because you will lose a lot of money. In fact, If you bought many currencies in the recent crisis, then the next situation must be treated intelligently. Because the prices of the majority of currencies are volatile (although there is a small jump in many prices in the market).
In addition to that,  everything is connected to the price of Bitcoin , so if bitcoin will rise the other currencies will rise too, and else ,the other currencies will go down .As well, The first thing you have to do is read the Bitocin's expectations.
For me, I guess that the market will become more stronger after a few weeks ,so you must be patient because the  profit will be realized soon.

celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:17:38 PM

I would get ridd of enjin and bounty0x, i dont see those 2 going anywhere but down.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:41:18 PM

You can wake up tomorrow morning/in one week/month and see huge profits. It can happen at any time because the crypto market is unpredictable. There are good coins in your portfolio so you don't need to worry about it. Just relax and wait.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:03:31 PM

Be patient. Make a deal with yourself not to check their price too often.
Without any knowledge of the coins you are holding, chances are that more then half of them will fail.
With a little luck 1 or 2 will make you happy enough to compensate for the others.
I'm not so sure about that strategy, what I mean is when you select good coins then you do not need to watch them everyday or to try to be on top of everything that happens, but when you buy coins that are new or are not as solid then you need to check them everyday after all those kind of coins can skyrocket or can crash in a matter of days and in some cases even hours, so while your advice makes some sense it is not something that can be applied to all coins.
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:56:10 PM

it's foolish to sell at full loss, and the market will not be red forever, you need to wait and endure

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:30:47 AM

Wow..icx looked good to your investment. Hold it for long term for better price. Try buying atlant the project looked like scam and people little bit dissappionted about bounty distribution but i think after they distributed the bounty the volume will increase. I read also on their blog they will attend to blockchain conferrence in april.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: