Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:40:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Bitcoin now or wait for another dip?  (Read 819 times)
Cheah

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

Дyмaю лyчшeгo мoмeнтa yжe нe бyдeт. Bлoжившившиcь ceйчac бoльшoй шaнc xopoшeнькo зapaбoтaть
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

Currently, Bitcoin is valued at $11,826 and rising. Is this a good time to buy small chunks of Bitcoin, such as 0.1 or 0.2 BTC? On one hand, people buying now are buying very high. But what if it doesn't dip again to under $10,000 this year and just keeps going up?

Stop the what ifs, there's no really perfect time in buying bitcoin. Its better if you buy bitcoin now than waiting for another dip. Bitcoin still at low value now at 9500$ per bitcoin, other investors predict that before the end of the year it will go back again to its peak and make an ATH.

jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:15:49 PM

For me, you can wait for another slump. The price is now down about $ 2,000 today. The problem you never know when the price will rise again. By the time you see the price going up you may be late. So for today it can be a good day to buy. Cool
Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:38:43 PM

Currently, Bitcoin is valued at $11,826 and rising. Is this a good time to buy small chunks of Bitcoin, such as 0.1 or 0.2 BTC? On one hand, people buying now are buying very high. But what if it doesn't dip again to under $10,000 this year and just keeps going up?
We don't know the future price of bitcoins in bitcoins. If you are a short-term investor, I can't give you advice. If you are a long-term investor, you need to wait and buy now.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

I suggest you buy now and set it aside for a while because we don't know when the price will go bump or pump. And the price is good (for me) as it is still on a lower chart. Just have faith in your decision.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:35:14 PM

Not sure if the bitcoin value would keep raising or would go down to $10K or below. It all depends on the prediction as of now. You know the current situation. I would say, yes please buy as much as you can. The current growth ratio confirms that the bitcoin value would keep increasing in the upcoming days. If you wait, you may have to spend more to buy what you can buy now with less investment. But be sure that you will profit out of investing now. The experts predict that the bitcoin value would hit $30K by the end of this year. So this is your time to decide upon.
Well, bitcoin is currently selling at about $9,400 today and that shows the perfect example of bitcoin price volatility. the bitcoin price isn't always going up, sometimes it goes down that is why it is very important to invest in bitcoin for longterm.   

engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

Waiting for another dip is a hard to predict when will it happen. I think if you want to invest more in bitcoin, you should invest now because we can't predict when will pump or dump again. For now, let us patiently wait until bitcoin will come to the moon again and pump again. Bitcoin will give us our desired price and I totally agree that bitcoin will have a great year because of the popularity and many investors want to invest more in bitcoin. Bitcoin has a great potential because they think this is the future currency and it will have a great value in the future. So this is the reasons why we should invest now, don't waste time in investing.

coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:53:27 PM

We are in the dip. Now is the time to buy bitcoin and many alts. Accumulate for the boom that will come...

bgator76

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

This is the dip.  Buy some now, but not all at once.  Dollar cost average your way in, but definitely put some in now.
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

if that is now in front of our eyes there is a profitable for our future, why wait again. start from the existing one, and continue until what you want you get. right now there's a bitcoin that is a continuous field of work, keep working, and collect and hold BTC, and keep up with investing from this bitcoin, until later all we want we can get.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

Frankly speaking, no one know whether there will be another dip coming. If you are investing for long term, then you should be investing now. Alternatively, you can try the averaging method and buy bitcoin part by part.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:51:11 PM

The price of bitcoin is unpredictable, it may fall even lower, and may not fall at all and continue to grow. So buy when you have the opportunity and free money.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:07:19 PM

if that is now in front of our eyes there is a profitable for our future, why wait again. start from the existing one, and continue until what you want you get. right now there's a bitcoin that is a continuous field of work, keep working, and collect and hold BTC, and keep up with investing from this bitcoin, until later all we want we can get.
This is a good time for you to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has ended the down wave according to the candlestick chart analysis. You should buy into bitcoin right now to prepare for the year 2018 boom along the cryptocurrency market. I really believe in that, I bought a bitcoin for $ 9k and I was pleased with my decision.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:29:56 PM

Just buy and wait at every drop of the price. That is all you need to do. It is impossible to buy at the bottom. Don't try to wait too long to buy cheapest bitcoin, otherwise, there is s big risk to miss the train. Dont invest your all money cuz you will need it if the price continue to drop.

And buy step by step ex: 9500, 9250, 9000 etc...
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:43:33 PM

I Believe that this is the right time to buy bitcoin since the price of coin is rising a bit so there is a big opportunities that this increasing in price will continue so it won't take too long to gain in bitcoin in s short span of time.
He should wait for another dip because the price looks like it's barely holding at 9. Unless he wants to get his money out later when the price is higher.
DRVX

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:33:46 AM

I don’t think that it is good time to invest in Bitcoin. The right time has passed and it is necessary on my mind to pay more attention on others cryptocurrencies. We expect the Ethereum rise for example.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:53:41 AM

If someone wants to invest they should invest now in Bitcoin. Waiting for another dip would not be wise I think. As day by day bitcoin is gaining popularity and getting legal in many countries investing now would be more professional than waiting.
It is depend on the investor to decide whether to take risk and invest now or wait for the deep for more but I think it will not deep that far so before the price change and increase it is better do it now. It is the right time to decide and hold for the longtime.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
hacker10

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:57:10 AM

Put it in, start reading/watching/listening. You'll gain a "feel" for the market and start to separate real information from FOMO & FUD. Could be tomorrow, could be in a week. You'll create your own comfort level. My opinion is that you'll be better off just leaving in long term and buying when you recognize dips.
jj007

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:59:20 AM

Bitcoin is unpredictable. But my foresight is it will rise till the NOv 16th fork and dip and then start climbing up again. The outcome of the fork also maybe a concern.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:07:23 AM

Unfortunately, as at the time im writing this, BTC is at $9704, if this is the further deep you were waiting for then its time to invest for it may not dive deeper than this. So invest now because when it finally shoots, the sky will be the limit. don't let such an opportunity pass by

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: