Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 05:04:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Bitcoin now or wait for another dip?  (Read 819 times)
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:12:23 AM

the price of bitcoin at any time can go down or also rise, I think whenever we can buy bitcoin and surely we will benefit from the bitcoin investment, as long as we want to be patient waiting for the price increase, do not be too greedy to make big profits, but invest with patience and have the intelligence in addressing the market price. so in my opinion you can invest some bitcoin at this time and when the price starts to go up you sell it then when the price goes down you buy back.it I think the best way of bitcoin investment.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:13:04 AM

There will be more dip coming in the days ahead but if you're looking for a massive bitcoin dip before investing I think it will be difficult to ascertain when that kind of dip will happen again. Recent dips are only minors as bitcoin will continue to have an uphill climb. It is still a good time to invest becaue bitcoin price is still cheaper and there is still a plenty of room for its price to go up.
dylan0505

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:47:39 AM

If you want to invest even for a short term only, then I think that you can still invest and still gain profit. But if you want to invest for the long term, then it is preferably to invest while the value is in its lowest
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:49:36 AM

Maybe you should wait for a little lower price bitcoin again so that it can generate enormous profits. for the moment it is indeed difficult to own bitcoin ride, so have to wait for the price actually down recently could make a big profit.
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:24:54 AM

As from what I have observed, you can still try to invest in bitcoin as for this season but if you would like to invest for the long run, there is really no guarantee that you can chance upon the perfect moment to invest. For the best season to invest, there is no such thing bcause every moment is the best moment to invest. What needs to have the right moment is when you are harvesting the results of your investments because there are moments which are best to convert profits and seasons where waiting is best...
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:30:50 AM

Currently, Bitcoin is valued at $11,826 and rising. Is this a good time to buy small chunks of Bitcoin, such as 0.1 or 0.2 BTC? On one hand, people buying now are buying very high. But what if it doesn't dip again to under $10,000 this year and just keeps going up?

it's better to invest better now than you are procrastinating to have bitcoin because the bitcoin price in early March will be pumped up and it will be like the year 2017 that creates high waves up to more than $20k for those who already have bitcoins and buy at cheap prices waiting for the right time to sell it again.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:07:08 AM

I Believe that this is the right time to buy bitcoin since the price of coin is rising a bit so there is a big opportunities that this increasing in price will continue so it won't take too long to gain in bitcoin in s short span of time.
There is no point of waiting for another dip or anything like that if you have enough of the resources which can help you in buying of your desired crypto coin. The thing is it is really very much difficult to predict that there will be any such kind of dip in the future and to wait for such kind of thing. You just need to cash the opportunity which you have right now as this will never come again.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

As you may hear that  “time and tides wait for none” so I will suggest that don’t wait and go for investing today as no one known the fortune or bad luck like anything can happened but I will suggest that if you have enough Digital currency and you want to have a digital trade then go for investing today.
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:59:51 PM

I choose to invest btc bcos btc can help.me.to get profit
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:09:33 PM

Better do btc now so you can earn big money from btc
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:12:15 PM

I think that we won't fall under 9 thousand dollar anymore. My bet is that Bitcoin price will soon start increasing again because of growing SegWit adaptation (thanks to the Bitcoin Core 0.16) and Lightning Network which is still being tested. Market didn't react to Bill Gates' comment and people even started to accuse him of saying nonsense. Now it looks like he's going to be against cryptocurrencies but why? He really liked them back in 2015.

sasinghal

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:15:14 PM

I think the price is not going to decrease in upcoming days, even it will increase. So invest now only and hold them for few months, you will definitely get good profit.

____Kukucoin.io____
Value of cocoa harvesting, Marketing and Trading (http://kukucoin.io)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⋆ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/cen
pjwaffle

Activity: 539

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:46:21 PM

no one can know when the price falls down. but with my experience, i believe the market will recover and you can get great profit if buy BTC now.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:21:12 PM

let just say i am a patient man, i can wait for a dip of bitcoin to start investing with a cheaper price. bitcoin is not fully recover from the drop but it keeps rising more. So i will not jump in this bitcoin investing when the price is still very Green, patient is the key, the market is always fluctuative so investing in bitcoin this time is not a great idea.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:24:36 PM

Currently, Bitcoin is valued at $11,826 and rising. Is this a good time to buy small chunks of Bitcoin, such as 0.1 or 0.2 BTC? On one hand, people buying now are buying very high. But what if it doesn't dip again to under $10,000 this year and just keeps going up?
I can't predict the future price changes of bitcoin. If you think it will go down, you can choose to keep waiting. If you don't think it will fall, you should buy it now. And then hold it for more revenue.
JoshuaBlack1

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

Hi all. New here. I think it's risky waiting for another dip. It may go down again but there's also a huge chance we will look back at these kicking ourselves we didn't get bitcoin around the 10k mark
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:17:55 AM

This situation is quite possible. Bitcoin will now start to increase in price after the release of its new version and the elimination of existing shortcomings in it and, perhaps, will never return to such a relatively low rate for him. Therefore, it is best to buy bitcoin now, until it is much more expensive.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:25:01 AM

Just buy, man. To be honest, this is the best time to invest in bitcoins since it is now climbing up in price. Recently, it came from a dip of $6,000. So you probably want to go all on with those bitcoin chunks and watch your investment shootup like a rocket to the moon.

benteng

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:28:11 AM

Referring to current price of bitcoin, I consider that it is still ideal price to invest today. Last month price was lower than this month.that means price has increased again.so don,t let price goes higher without investing or buying soon.
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:54:42 AM

the current market condition is very unstable, so I prefer not to buy bitcoin now,
but if you want to try to buy some bitcoin shards I suggest to wait for the price below $ 10000

]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: