Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:49:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Altcoins to pump in 2018  (Read 1720 times)
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:07:47 PM

Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, i just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pump.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

i m asorry but if market will go like this no altcoins will pump. all dump all dump.

their aim is finishing altcoins.
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:16:07 PM

Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, i just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pump.

Thanks

i m asorry but if market will go like this no altcoins will pump. all dump all dump.

I do not agree with you that no coin will pump. although most people are afraid of investing but for me, this is really a good time to buy coins with low price. ETH, XRP, Stellar, WPR, SXUT,... there are many good altcoins out there and you should invest in them

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
phil5851 (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:45:23 PM

Hello Guys,

Thanks

I do not agree with you that no coin will pump. although most people are afraid of investing but for me, this is really a good time to buy coins with low price. ETH, XRP, Stellar, WPR, SXUT,... there are many good altcoins out there and you should invest in them

Thank you for this feedback. Cheers.
phil5851 (OP)

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:46:42 PM

This weekend I noticed an interesting movement on genesis vision. I'm not an expert and I do not know how to analyze but in my opinion on genesisi vision could pump a lot

I am not sure it will be pump. No one know what altcoins to pump.
Keep an eyes on the market or exchanges to see what altcoins is increase.

I havebread white paper and check team.  GENESIS Vision is a great project. Not is a  pump dump.   Price rise with high volumes. .  I think genesis is 100x token for 2018

Surely I will add Genesis on my list. Thanks.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:42:01 PM

Hello Guys,

Thanks

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:58:49 PM

I think OBSIDIAN and SNOVIO will grow 20 times this year. The price fell sharply compared to the one that was at the peak.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:59:32 PM

PRL coin is a good candidate. It is also airdropping SHELL coins to its holder. I like the idea behind both of the coin. PRL and SHELL have a good use and if everything gone accordingly the price could be 5x -10x than the present price.

Kinoman

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:09:57 PM

I am sure that in 2018 NEO will grow very well. This is a strong and promising project. The coin has long been waiting for favorable conditions in order to shoot up.

patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:43:42 PM

PRL coin is a good candidate. It is also airdropping SHELL coins to its holder. I like the idea behind both of the coin. PRL and SHELL have a good use and if everything gone accordingly the price could be 5x -10x than the present price.

yeah.. PRL is great, also the SHELL project! This is a good moment for all PRL holders !

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
puugiako0811

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:27:52 PM

NEO  recently started to gain more attention from investors. Its price more than doubled since the beginning of December. In January, the team will further distribute the network, guaranteeing no single group of node operators can control the network. It will also have a number of ICOs launching on its platform in the months to come, which will further strengthen the network’s position.
Lecsor

Activity: 210

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:04:09 AM

in 2018, there will be no serious correction in the direction of reducing the number of altcoins. I think it will be more of them appearing every day.
Why not, after such a fall, many will remain there at zero. Now the conditions of competition are strong and therefore the best will survive. For investment now everything is good that it was in the top 15.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
KalliyaHohlova1986

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:13:54 AM

Whales need more money, they'll pump and dump altcoins when they can't do it on Bitcoin.
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:54:28 AM

Despite contrary thought, everyone who bought Tron in early 2018 made money
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/tron/usd

napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:12:47 AM

Hello Guys,

Thanks

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:24:54 AM

Stratis is bound to go at least 10x-20x this year alone! They have cutting-edge products that will lock up a massive amount from the supply once the products are in full production releases. Also it has 2 big conferences this month and it has more than potential to overtake ETH,NEO,DASH all together!
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

I think you should choose CMT, the most potent coin today. I think you should buy them now. CMT is a more advanced Blockchain technology than ETH Blockchain. They are compatible with smart ETH contracts, which are 100 times faster than ETH. Extremely low cost. I think these factors have somehow pushed up CMT prices at the end of this year.

coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:15:29 AM

After all these bans and regulations I am %1000 sure monero will be one coin to explode hard in later 2018. Its very very underrated comparing its usage. I still don't understand how people don't embrace the idea of avoiding regulations completely.

carlzec

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:35:54 AM

There is a general decline in the market, but earlier we saw similar situations. I do not need a panic, and when I check stocks, it seems to have caught a bullish curve
henrybek3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

I think Bitcoin and Altcoins will move in parallel with the arrival of the bull season, but it would be most logical for you to guarantee your business. You divide your money in two and you profit in every case. After all, we are trying to exist in an unpredictable market.
Tiennou74

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:25:48 AM

Hello Guys,

Thanks

I would refer to NXT, Wave, doge along with NEO and Ripple could reach to 5$ if it will rise again ! LTC would be hot in 2018 can be reach to 500$ till DEC 2018 !

Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: