Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:03:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which DEX will win the duel  (Voting closed: March 22, 2018, 07:43:56 PM)
EtherDelta - 8 (16%)
ForkDelta - 31 (62%)
Both - 11 (22%)
Total Voters: 50

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherDelta vs ForkDelta  (Read 2545 times)
petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

I'm very tired of lags on the ethdelta. perhaps they will fix them in the future, but now the situation is catastrophic. So my vote for forkdelta.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:41:26 AM

I do not know if I can trust forkdelta, but ED also has a bad history (of hacking multiple times). Coming to the question, I would go with ED anyway (if I have to use it somehow)
jubayerjb25

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:49:37 AM

I don't think there will be any difference in between them because Forkdelta is just another rehosted version of the same interface used to interact with EtherDelta Contracts. I'm pretty sure it interacts with the same trades and contracts in progress but just from a carbon copy website. The fees of ForkDelta will go to EtherDelta, as the trades happen on their contract. EtherDelta's contract is solid A-grade work, backend is like a C+ range, frontend is an F.
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:14:22 PM

Just a week ago I found that EtherDelta has been forked and the new DEX is called ForkDelta. If has open sourse and uses the same contact as EtherDelta. And while ED has a lot of performance issues now, ForkDelta works perfectly. What are your thoughts about the new DEX and which one of them will win in this duel?
We can't say for now because there is no official announcement if this ForkDelta is a legit trading platform for Ethereum or not. Better wait for  proper announcement and feedback before using it. If this is a trap, there is no way to get back your investment.
webvn2k

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:31:59 AM

today my MEW has been hacked , yesterday i login etherdelta and today i lost $700  token , i don't want use etherdelta anymore .
Thaoan

Activity: 32
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:36:06 AM

Just a week ago I found that EtherDelta has been forked and the new DEX is called ForkDelta. If has open sourse and uses the same contact as EtherDelta. And while ED has a lot of performance issues now, ForkDelta works perfectly. What are your thoughts about the new DEX and which one of them will win in this duel?
I think! we need to check before used!
Many cam site in lasst year!
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:46:54 AM

This looks so trending in this thread huh whats the issue? Here? But my vote goes to etherdelta because i never heard of forkdelta before so maybe im not just updated

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:19:04 AM

This looks so trending in this thread huh whats the issue? Here? But my vote goes to etherdelta because i never heard of forkdelta before so maybe im not just updated
I do not even know and understand what they say here.
I think dex and etherdelta have the same function as the bai altcoin market.
so far I'm just waiting for more valid information.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Javanewstar

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:37:37 AM

There is no doubt that the ForkDelta will win.
Because EtherDelta currently has a problem that is too large, I can't stand the platform, or even guarantee the security of our tokens, and the EtherDelta platform is no longer being developed.

ArtNas

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:38:37 AM

I think! we need to check before used!
Many cam site in lasst year!
You need to use another wallet for ED. I never connect to ED my main wallet where I have all tokens. The same with ForkDelta, I`m not really trust in this exchange.
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:36:31 PM

I'm not sure about the security of ForkDelta, but it works much faster and don't have any visible bugs at the moment. So I would vote for it, but still I think that everyone should be careful when trading on such exchange, until we know for sure that we can trust it.
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:46:57 PM

My friends have tried forkdelta and it seems it is better than etherdelta as what he has experienced,but i doubt about this forkedelta because it is very new to the community and we dont have any feedback yet from most of the people.I wont risk my tokens to new exchanges like this because i earned them in a hard way,and i just dont trust these exchanges that came from nowhere,because most of these sites are scams.

l10no

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:57:19 PM

both are very similar, both look and exchange but I've used both, and I'm sure both have advantages and disadvantages of each, but so far, I feel satisfied. both etherdelta and forkdelta
bytonaire

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:39:36 AM

Why do I have to enter my private keys into ED or ForkDelta? (with metamask).

Have we verified they are not capturing your private keys? I'm sure whales don't want to wake up to empty wallets.

Thanks in advance.
Bananiheller

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:45:03 AM

Personally, I only use the EtherDelta at the moment. Me she was completely satisfied. What are the benefits of the ForkDelta? Does it make sense to try ForkDelta?
bagsk

Activity: 233

Cryptofan!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:54:33 PM

I use both, but I use EtnerDelt less and less often. That order is not exposed, it is not traded.

P.S. ForkDelta updated the design today!

drakegon

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:56:24 PM

Personally, I like ForkDelta. EtherDelta is a pain in the ASS! Way, but way too many loading errors and the speed of the website is absolutely crap!
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:05:50 PM

Now a lot of exchanges have appeared, but I'm not sure that they can be trusted, I have been working with ETHERDELTA for a long time, but ForkDelta is completely new to me. In this situation, everyone chooses a service that will be more convenient for him
German Klimenko

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:13:17 PM

ForkDelta is true decentralasied and it takes its niche. EtherDelta will die or will became centralised, because it is good brand and it can be used for standard exchange solution.  Now EtherDelta lost part of clients, whis start trade on Fork.
anna1996

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:03:26 PM

I prefer forkdelta because it's  a good place to found some new coin like IRC before their hit bigger exchanges !  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: