Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:22:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which DEX will win the duel  (Voting closed: March 22, 2018, 07:43:56 PM)
EtherDelta - 8 (16%)
ForkDelta - 31 (62%)
Both - 11 (22%)
Total Voters: 50

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherDelta vs ForkDelta  (Read 2545 times)
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:27:37 PM

Both are similar and decentralized wouldn't be surprised if they are owned by the same people

but in terms of usage I think Etherdelta has lost its users due to several down times which as allowed forkdelta to thrive but the nevertheless the  experience is the same.
vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:22:41 PM

I like to trade in ForkDelta. This exchange operates much faster than EtherDelta. I think that many people agree with my opinion and so voted for Forkdelta.

I agree. It's just like etherdelta just faster with less problems in my opinion. I used ED a lot before but after all their problems I stopped.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:31:11 PM

For both of these markets I personally do not require for transactions in both markets. Suppose Etherdelta, sometimes very slow to make transactions. And for fordelta very dangerous because I personally never experienced wallet wallet I have been hacked someone for doing transactions there.
Phily40

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:38:30 PM

Both are decentralized exchange and follow the same process of transaction, folkdelta is better presently due to some issues ED was facing and folkdelta may also face the same problem soon as they originated from the same source.
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:54:57 PM

Just a week ago I found that EtherDelta has been forked and the new DEX is called ForkDelta. If has open sourse and uses the same contact as EtherDelta. And while ED has a lot of performance issues now, ForkDelta works perfectly. What are your thoughts about the new DEX and which one of them will win in this duel?

EtherDelta have a lot of the problem?
but i still remember of scam coin who been a solded from them))

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:44:01 AM

I remember a few weeks ago, EtherDelta had different buy and sell orders in the book and usually it was correct on ForkDelta, while ED was showing orders that were already filled.
But now it looks like both order books are the same so probably both decentralized exchanges are synced, they are using the same contract after all.

Does anyone know who is getting trading fees from ED and from FD?

wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:03:02 AM

Wow, i've never seen an exchanger and especially a decentralized one being forked, but the real deal is that the new exchanger will win, it just needs more marketing, the new logo looks way better and if the dev team is quite active, we might see this new born exchanger in the first places in coinmarketcap exchangers list, it just needs some time!
It looks like a new trend. We've seen a wallet fork recently (MyEtherwallet and Mycrypto). Now exchange fork. It's interesting what would be next.
If things will go this way, maybe we'll see a tendency soon that everyone will consider it mandatory to make his own fork of every open source coin, wallet, exchange or another service so we'll have a million of coins, wallets, exchanges. And for the lazy ones, there will be some 'fork services' with a slogan 'we can fork everything you want. Every 10th fork is for free'.

Nice idea let's make an ICO for that haha.

Anyway I think forkdelta is indeed better than etherdelta, even though I'd rather avoid trading on both those exchanges if I can.

bitox_exchange

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

There is a new kid on the block - Bitox.io. Check twitter: https://twitter.com/bitox_exchange and telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/IPiyo07B8_EqFrzB2JZ_yA.

37k each and growing. We will try and take DEX to a new level, hope to earn your trust and support. Open for new listings, suggestion and comments

Bitox.io Team
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:16:13 PM

For now is Forkdelta the new version and Etherdelta is used very few. Otherwise I think that Idex is more popular. If we look at the volume of the latest 24 hours then we can see that Idex has a volume of 19 mil and Forkdelta only 1 mil.

Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:17:07 PM

There is no doubt that the ForkDelta will win.
Because EtherDelta currently has a problem that is too large, I can't stand the platform, or even guarantee the security of our tokens, and the EtherDelta platform is no longer being developed.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:18:00 PM

Yes, it seems to be the same exchange, only fork Delta of course not much lag like another exchange

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:18:16 PM

In my opinion, both of these exchanges are working badly lately! Where not you will come - nothing to be loaded, it is necessary to wait for half an hour

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:22:10 PM

lately I am very disappointed with etherDelta, because there were difficulties with logging on to the resource, as well as with the exchange and withdrawal of their funds. ForkDelta is still at the development stage. But nevertheless similar on a functional there is such exchanger as idex, but with the big prospects.
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:33:24 PM

ForkDelta seems to work faster for me , in addition EtherDelta was compromised several times and lost a part of it's users , so I think FD is better in comparsion with ED right now . But personally, I prefer IDEX that have a variety of tokens too , but offer a more user-friendly and informative interface .
VictorMinsky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:57:10 PM

Just a week ago I found that EtherDelta has been forked and the new DEX is called ForkDelta. If has open sourse and uses the same contact as EtherDelta. And while ED has a lot of performance issues now, ForkDelta works perfectly. What are your thoughts about the new DEX and which one of them will win in this duel?

Now I use only ForkDelta to sell different tokens after the case when I lost my tokens and time on EtherDelta...
Also, there are different problematic situations on EtherDelta, such as 2-week orders (very old), long delay and etc.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:07:50 PM

Etherdelta was a good exchange in my eyes, since it got sold into new owners, i didn't like that exchanger anymore.
But, I tested forkdelta, it worked even more smoothly than Etherdelta.So, i'm in for ForkDelta!
seeker56

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:25:24 PM

I increased GAS to 18 and it fixed my pending issue
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:29:49 PM

None of these exchanges are worth much to be honest, we could argue that the only good stuff about them is that you can list almost anything out there with any name you like.

KSHMR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:52:50 PM

I think forkdelta is better than etherdelta. Although they are the same but I think forkdelta is easy to use.
Old Bindu

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

KEEP CALM and HODL

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:04:08 PM

Unfortunately, the EtherDelta is very slow in recent times. If I choose between these two exchanges, then I choose ForkDelta. Although there are a lot of negative points in it.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: