Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:14:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which DEX will win the duel  (Voting closed: March 22, 2018, 07:43:56 PM)
EtherDelta - 8 (16%)
ForkDelta - 31 (62%)
Both - 11 (22%)
Total Voters: 50

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherDelta vs ForkDelta  (Read 2539 times)
AlenDel2

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:30:11 PM

By habit still go right to EtnerDelta. However, recently I went to Forkdelt and found that more pairs are traded there and the glasses move faster. We will watch both exchanges and who knows, maybe ForkDelta and win.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:54:04 AM

I havent use the two of them, but i want to try because some of my coins listed there and forkdelta have may coins to trade other than etherdelta, and i heard someone was hacked by using etherdelta, you have to be carefull as well
I have not used them too because with the emergence of IDEX, i prefer to trade there because it is easy to use decentralized exchange for now in my own opinion.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:55:17 AM

Etherdelta and Forkdelta are not major exchanges, i see them as a black market for all Ethereum based coins.
tonywangg

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:37:59 AM

Just a week ago I found that EtherDelta has been forked and the new DEX is called ForkDelta. If has open sourse and uses the same contact as EtherDelta. And while ED has a lot of performance issues now, ForkDelta works perfectly. What are your thoughts about the new DEX and which one of them will win in this duel?

I use fork delta almost weekly.  Never had an issue and have had smooth sailing.  I also have had good luck with the IDEX however they do go down from time to time.  I have not had a situation where I have had my money stuck in fork Delta while it went down.  It seems more consistent. 
butterflies04

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:56:57 AM

I use ForkDelta on occasion when I have a coin with a smaller market I wish to purchase or sell.  I have never had an issue with it.  Not as slick as Binance but when you need a coin and the only place it's at is Fork Delta its not too bad. 

mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:27:08 AM

I think both are the same, but somehow I prefer to use Forkdelta, I almost never use Etherdelta as long as I am in Crypto
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:30:57 AM

The new improved users interface of etherdelta is really impressive! I like the fact that etherdelta is stand up to it position of been the first decentralized cryptocurrency that boostrap funding for it's existence without ICO! Forkdelta has help the market a lot especially when etherdelta became disappointing for us all!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
anhkhoavba79@gmail.com

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:51:18 AM

I recently used ForkDelta to sell the token. I think ForkDelta works better than EtherDelta.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:00:04 AM

I do not trust Forkdelta, Etherdelta, IDEX, because all of the Exchange uses a private key and MEW address to log in.
If the private key gets hacked or the Exchange gets hacked then all tokens in the wallet can be lost.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:14:02 AM

I honestly know that there is an exchange called forkdelta. Hopefully forkdelta is better, but I will not choose both before I try forkdelta. Hope, OP is right what he said.
Camster

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:26:01 AM

I have stuck sole with ForkDelta after the issue that arose with EtherDelta some time back.  It's always done the job and I have never had the need to switch back over.  I also like the IDEX as well for small coin trading.  The DEX exchanges are amazing. 
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:28:19 AM

I honestly know that there is an exchange called forkdelta. Hopefully forkdelta is better, but I will not choose both before I try forkdelta. Hope, OP is right what he said.
See the difference ...

EtherDelta is a decentralized trading platform that lets you trade Ether and Ethereum-based tokens directly with other users. You are responsible for your own account, funds, and private keys. ... EtherDelta makes no guarantee about the tokens that you trade using EtherDelta. ( What a shit line about "makes no guarantee about the tokens that you trade" , how can a company said that?)

ForkDelta is a newly-launched decentralized exchange that offers many ERC20 tokens for trade and keeps adding new ones (free of charge). As the name suggests, this exchange is a fork of EtherDelta and uses the smart contract of the latter. ( I used forkdelta to find a very low value altcoins , I prefer forkdelta than etherdelta. )

cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

I sent to the address of the smart contract 42.5 DGPT. I don’t have them on my account, they are on the address of the exchange smart contract.
where are my funds? support does not respond at all.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 02:31:31 PM

I think the two Exchange are the same, so there is no difference that must be debated. the two exchanges are the same as the decentralized market that is used to sell tokens that do not have a market exchange

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

In principle, this is the same thing, they have a single smart contract. However, I never managed to enter ether delta from any of the browsers, but there was no such problem with the fork delta.
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

In principle, this is the same thing, they have a single smart contract. However, I never managed to enter ether delta from any of the browsers, but there was no such problem with the fork delta.
i've used this exchanges for several times.and there is no problems so far.but unfortunately sometimes deposit and withdraw take longer time.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 03:26:05 PM

Seems identical in their process as other exchanges, no big differences between them in terms, but Forkdelta exchange seems to be better to use for exchange as compared to than Etherdelta.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

I like to use Forkdelta more because it has more pairs of transactions than volume and higher liquidity than Etherdelta. Although both exchanges are small, I think Forkdelta will be gradually attracting more customers than Etherdelta.
Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:34:58 PM

These two decentralized exchanges have long been familiar to many people, but among them I always choose forkdeltha because it have a much higher interface speed and fewer bugs and crashes compared to the etherdelta.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:43:21 PM

started to pick FORKDELTA since the hack on ETHERDELTA!
not once but more, and as i used both of them before... FD has better speed and interface.
They seems twin exchange but for me i will choose FD always.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: