Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:57:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Three major ICO's for 2018  (Read 224 times)
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:58:29 AM

For me, three major ICOs for 2018 will be:
1. Tezos. What it does: A new blockchain aiming to be more reliable than bitcoin or ethereum.
2. Polkadot. What it does: Technology allowing people to use multiple blockchains at the same time.
3. Sirin Labs. What it does: Plans to build a blockchain-based smartphone.

TEZOS is the project that is being sued for fraud, everyone should stay away from it until things clear up and the funds properly accounted for.

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:09:47 AM

NO.
These 3 are awful relative to other serious projects.

First of all telegram iCO is a SCAM, there is no official telegram iCO.

I wont even go in to details about other projects you mentioned.
Here are some you should realy look at:
1) CREDITS
2) PUNDI X
3) DEBITUM network
4) Forty seven

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:54:11 PM

NO.
These 3 are awful relative to other serious projects.

First of all telegram iCO is a SCAM, there is no official telegram iCO.

I wont even go in to details about other projects you mentioned.
Here are some you should realy look at:
1) CREDITS
2) PUNDI X
3) DEBITUM network
4) Forty seven

Potential investors, CS fans and newcomers:
Give 20 minutes from your time researching about credits before you invest your money on this project.
This is a well-organized scam.
Dont trust their supporters here as some of them are bots and some are early birds who are seeing their x6 profit decreasing and they are panicked.
Give some time getting knowledge for your investment.

Ivan on tech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKbbrt4P0s&t

1st research
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@terminate1/people-deserve-to-know-the-facts-behind-credits-ico

http://textuploader.com/dxu2c

2nd research
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-credits-f6c42c3f6f80

Specifically about their new video release
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85btx8/commentary_of_credits_second_alpha_test_post/

An example that ethereum can achieve 1.5+ mln TPS on similar pointless conditions.
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-scaling-ethereum-to-1-5-million-tps-cd10f5e3f7cc

Fake and scam partnerships
AITERNIS - scam
Cryptogaule.fr - contains a virus be careful when you visit this site
messengerbank
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85rd9g/fake_and_scam_partnerships_the_cringe_with_this/

You can also watch their scam ico promoter Suppoman as he made few videos of them that created a hype.
Watch this clown and then you judge yourself which one you think brings value on the crypto industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62JOnpJutI&t=

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/85ao9f/suppoman_advised_his_followers_to_get_into_the/

here you can see their bots and fake accounts working.

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform.

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.

Check previous pages too so you can get a conclusion about how their "professional" marketerS work creating a hype every time.

The only thing they have is a pdf they created which they called it whitepaper and a video that shows transactions between 2 nodes running on same computer with zero network latency due to hyper-v.

Be cautious guys.
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:11:16 AM

There have already been named many worthy ICO, which I also plan to invest in. But I'll add one more, which did not sound like this: Hedera Hashgraph.

As stated on the website, a decentralized platform without servers built on hashgraph technology will enable blockchain use cases to run with the following features:
   Ultra Fast Transactions: with formal results underway.
   Fairness: Mathematically Proven Fairness via Consensus Time Stamping means that no individual can manipulate the order of transactions.
   Secure: Bank-Grade Security (Asynchronous Byzantine Fault Tolerant), which precludes bad actors from preventing consensus.
   Uniqueness: Hashgraph uses virtual voting and gossip about gossip to reaching distributed consensus, which is very efficient, instead of POW or POS.
NicolasL161

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

Bounty Manager Connecty.io

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:58:52 PM

Cryptogaule.fr - contains a virus be careful when you visit this site

Hi guys,

Just found your posting now, we have no virus on the website. We have done some security improvement on the website and if your antivirus say you it is sth harmful in the wallet it is NORMAL ! The ip tracking part of the STUN protocol is part of the way all wallets are implemented.

If you find sth else which seems weird don't hesitate to PM me so that we can fix it as soon as possible Wink

Best Regards,

Nicolas

Bounty Manager CGL

█████████   CONNECTY.IO   █████████
CONNECTING PEOPLE FOR KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE
AND INNOVATION
LamontFalkner

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:04:34 PM

To all individual investors: I decided to do a detailed research on most ICO's (past, ongoing, and upcoming) and determine which of them have a high chance to reach long-term sustainability. Additionally, as most of us know, we're mostly interested in vastly accumulating profit, thus, I decided to list the three major ICO's which have a lot of potential and provide a high ROI. Enjoy and feel free to add other projects.

1. Telegram ICO - Adroitly positioned in providing a platform that combines various properties. TON aims to deliver a fast, scalable blockchain with support for decentralized applications, distributed file storage, and micro-payments. As we've seen it in Marketing - people buy the brand. Therefore, this giant proves to me one of the most anticipated ICOs for this years thanks to its competitive advantage and added value, along with its international renown of the company behind.

2. The Bee Token - Even though it ended, this project gather market cap of $5 million ahead of schedule. The project focused on a decentralized marketplace where hosts make additional income, guests find unique accommodations and mediators resolve disputes quickly and easily. In other words, the bee token was a real estate sharing platform, based on the sharing economy philosophy, which places it among the giants.

3. AgroTechFarm - ATF farm is a Russian-based company and is a fully automated indoor appliance for cannabis and other vegetables cultivation at home. It is the first ICO of Home appliances for cannabis growing. The tokens are backed by tangible industrial assets of the enterprise and strive to conquer three of the fastest growing markets - cannabis, organic food and blockchain. Solid team, well-written whitepaper. The pre-sale just begun so now it's the time to hop aboard the hype train.

This is not a competition of which ICO is better. Therefore, feel free to add other great projects in the comment section and explain what is that you like about them! Other projects, for example, that I like are Friendz, Nucleus Vision, VLT, and Beat
I think these ICO's have bright future your research pretty good Wink
TheCryptoChaser

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:47:22 PM

Thanks for sharing your opinion on this. I'll research about that ICO's asap then I'll share my opinion on it. Although Why did you pick up only three ICO's  ?
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:11:58 PM

I recently read an article from a prestigious English newspaper where they also named ATF and TON as two of the most promising ICOs of 2018.

That article also named KodakCoin, Cointed and Envion among the five ICOs that would have to be taken into account to invest this year, however I'm not so sure that the simple fact that a well-known brand (as in this case Telegram and Kodak) supporting an ICO is enough to invest in it.

It would be necessary to see other different factors and development plans that they have to decide if it is really worth investing in them, or wait for more interesting projects to come along this year.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:29:46 PM

Hard to say which one,  not exactly we research and study all ICO's existed today cause of so many of them and there are still coming. The potentiality of its ICO still remain anonymous until it launched in the public, that's why we should be cautious in investing this cause we really don't know exactly what will happen in the incoming days.
QuinlanDeclan

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:37:57 PM

To all individual investors: I decided to do a detailed research on most ICO's (past, ongoing, and upcoming) and determine which of them have a high chance to reach long-term sustainability. Additionally, as most of us know, we're mostly interested in vastly accumulating profit, thus, I decided to list the three major ICO's which have a lot of potential and provide a high ROI. Enjoy and feel free to add other projects.

1. Telegram ICO - Adroitly positioned in providing a platform that combines various properties. TON aims to deliver a fast, scalable blockchain with support for decentralized applications, distributed file storage, and micro-payments. As we've seen it in Marketing - people buy the brand. Therefore, this giant proves to me one of the most anticipated ICOs for this years thanks to its competitive advantage and added value, along with its international renown of the company behind.

2. The Bee Token - Even though it ended, this project gather market cap of $5 million ahead of schedule. The project focused on a decentralized marketplace where hosts make additional income, guests find unique accommodations and mediators resolve disputes quickly and easily. In other words, the bee token was a real estate sharing platform, based on the sharing economy philosophy, which places it among the giants.

3. AgroTechFarm - ATF farm is a Russian-based company and is a fully automated indoor appliance for cannabis and other vegetables cultivation at home. It is the first ICO of Home appliances for cannabis growing. The tokens are backed by tangible industrial assets of the enterprise and strive to conquer three of the fastest growing markets - cannabis, organic food and blockchain. Solid team, well-written whitepaper. The pre-sale just begun so now it's the time to hop aboard the hype train.

This is not a competition of which ICO is better. Therefore, feel free to add other great projects in the comment section and explain what is that you like about them! Other projects, for example, that I like are Friendz, Nucleus Vision, VLT, and Beat
My opinion these ICO's 2018 is good :-

Cypherium

Rentberry

Kyber Network

Edu martin

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:14:48 AM

All three ico s are really good I like the beetoken most you can also have a look on Photochain ico looks quite promising

It’s not a financial advice
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: