Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:53:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin and altcoin  (Read 2871 times)
feelivent

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:04:28 AM

Crypto currencies are the best platform for best investment. Investing in bitcoin will certainly bring a good profits and certainly altcoin as well. Split your investment into few parts and choose the best coins after analyzing from coinmarketcap.com. Investing in multiple coins will certainly bring good turn over rather than sticking with one coin. This is a wise moment as well. The crypto currencies are expected to grow this year very well as like 2017 though the first half was very calm.
Bitcoin has more value than alt coins people use it for long term investing they never sell them which makes its price increase or stable.While alt coins is just use for trade but not all alt coins.
SaraClarke1212

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:34:37 AM

Altcoin is an alternative to Bitcoin because it improves and addresses the disadvantages of the Bitcoin protocol. This is the currency created for the purpose of replacing Bitcoin. The success of the Bitcoin P2P peer-to-peer digital network is the precursor to the creation of today's Altcoin. Although for the purpose of replacing bitcoin but now, bitcoin is taking the highest proportion of all.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:42:23 PM

All altcoin is dependent on bitcoin and bitcoin is the head of all altcoin. If in the market trading ratios bitcoin’ price is increasing then altcoin will also increase and vice versa. So no matter how good altcoin is, still the price will remain below the bitcoin’s price.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:36:50 AM

All altcoin is dependent on bitcoin and bitcoin is the head of all altcoin. If in the market trading ratios bitcoin’ price is increasing then altcoin will also increase and vice versa. So no matter how good altcoin is, still the price will remain below the bitcoin’s price.
I believe that there is no other coin that will level up bitcoin. Price of altcoin is still below of bitcoin even the price pumps or dumps. Bitcoin and altcoin have their own functionality along the market. I can say that now matter how huge bitcoin going to decrease, the price still higher on other crypto that makes it superior among them no matter what happened on its price.

shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:46:22 AM

With a couple of exemptions, altcoins to a great extent exchange lockstep with Bitcoin. At the point when Bitcoin is flourishing, alts are flourishing. At the point when Bitcoin is smashing, alts are slamming. This might be on the grounds that such a large amount of the exchanging volume of alts is designated in Bitcoin, so showcase top as an element of exchanging volume by definition implies that the estimation of alts falls as Bitcoin falls. In any case, it is additionally likely that when cash escapes Bitcoin, it likewise escapes altcoins and isn't exclusively an element of being named in btc.
fqhuqryfhjq11

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:14:05 AM

4 coin will fail in 2018:
Verge (XVG)
VeChain (VEN)
Bitcoinnect (BCC)
Waltonchain (WTC
If you want to ask what's hot this month: the answer is Bitcoin.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:44:18 PM

I believe that there is no other coin that will level up bitcoin. Price of altcoin is still below of bitcoin even the price pumps or dumps. Bitcoin and altcoin have their own functionality along the market. I can say that now matter how huge bitcoin going to decrease, the price still higher on other crypto that makes it superior among them no matter what happened on its price.

Of course, if there's coins that already stomp bitcoin then we are all out on that coin. But altcoins also gives us some incentives as well. If you are not new on the game then you can make a decent money from the pump-and-dump method. But all of us prefer bitcoin specially for the long haul, because its proven already that it can make us a lot by just holding on. With that said, let's take advantage of both market and see make adjust as we see fit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Quinni

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:13:09 PM

The rising time of counterfeit coin is certainly very small. Most of the time, BTC is on the rise, altcoin's price is on the decline, and counterfeit coin is only for making more BTC.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:15:49 PM

The prices of the market depend on many factors, and most of the influence is from people’s minds. The society’s attitude towards crypto literally changes things.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:35:31 PM

According to my observation and little bit experience, most of the times altcoins value is dependent on Bitcoin value. If BTC is going down then overall market will be going down. But there are some altcoins that does not follow the movements of BTC. For example THE ABYSS token, LEDU token, LOC token they are not going down with downward movement of BTC. Especially decline that happened yesterday and today does not affected these tokens.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:36:24 PM

Maybe if I think bitcoin and altcoin will still be victorious at the moment, but it's only a matter of time, and we are patient enough.

Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:40:20 PM

Maybe if I think bitcoin and altcoin will still be victorious at the moment, but it's only a matter of time, and we are patient enough.

Bitcoins will be always at the top but altcoins can still pumps up when bitcoins go down and that is the reason why bitcoins will never loose its edge on the market.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:21:07 PM

Bitcoins will be always at the top but altcoins can still pumps up when bitcoins go down and that is the reason why bitcoins will never loose its edge on the market.
I believe so.Having them as our investments are both good but i think altcoins are only good for long-term investments so you have to be patient in holding them.Bitcoins on the other hand may be good for long term or short term investments right now depending on how you look at the market price.
Winterwood21

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:18:23 PM

There are still plenty of opportunities for altcoins to compete with bitcoin, even though the bitcoin market is increasingly attractive because the price is soaring but altcoin also continues to grow following the price of bitcoin. If a coin-making company is consistent and has a good team and marketing that can attract people, it is possible that the coin can compete with bitcoin.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:08:11 AM

Altcoins are indeed the most favorable coins when it comes to that of the short-term investment of the money as there are so many good coins like that of ripple, Eth etc. which comes under the category of the altcoins. However, there is no such way that we can compare any of the altcoin with the bitcoin as bitcoin is the most powerful and most demanding coin in the entire market.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:20:13 AM

in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)

All coins fails from december 2017 ,no matter if bitcoin and alternative coins everyone decreases prices hugely

And struggling to get over atleast even a half from the hype

Theres no other reason than the volatility,and the governments actions towards this community things that we need to accept amd use as material to find profiteering

Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:44:34 AM

I will always support the Bitcoin forum, because I have been working on the Bitcoin forum for a long time, and many of the Bitcoin coins I collected, until whenever I will work on bitcoin.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:52:11 AM

For one thing, bitcoin is the first of its kind and people want to be part of its rise even though it's already expensive as it is. Many alt coins are fairly new and just survived their ICO stage and into its blockchain stage. People don't usually look into these coins simply because it is dirt cheap and they don't see the potential in them.

pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

crypto market is like a chain, they have dependency on one another, bitcoin and altcoin although different blockchain but the market clan between the two cover up between up and down fill the movement of market dynamics
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:23:47 AM

the development of altcoins or their derivatives has been overwhelming, namely new tokens and ICOs whose manifestations vary according to fields but upgrading from bitcoin itself is still relatively minimal but from both prices bitcoin still dominates and is fairly stable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: