Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:10:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin and altcoin  (Read 2871 times)
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

Bitcoin is like walking on its own without bringing its children (altcoin) but i see that bitcoin will be corrected in depth and it will turn altcoin to try to leave bitcoin in but the percentage value but not by the value of bitcoin.

SB16

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:11:02 PM

Bitcoin is still the most hopeful currency for present and future. altcoin was born after bitcoin but altcoin has many improvements. altcoin still doesnt have the chance to compete bitcoin, most of people only know that cryptocurrency is just about bitcoin.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)

altcoin need bitcoin price high, and stabe price
if bitcoin price is high, and stabe all altcoin can the moon
if that means it can be concluded that bitcoin and altcoin have prices that are directly proportional, but what still makes me confused is whether when altcoins have many investors where the investor was originally from bitcoin but switched to altcoin does the price remain proportional?
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:42:10 PM

in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)
I choose them both because bitcoin and altcoin is the same.I choose them both because its the same for me because this two of this is include in bitcoin they are like a one work so that both of them is important in this work.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:44:38 PM

All depend on certain situation. We all see that right now it is better to trade on any cryptocurrency with a US dollar. But of course I also have own protfolio, but it mainly consists of Bitcoin, Ethereum and about 15% another altcoins from Top-20.
lester04

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:55:13 PM

It depends not only Bitcoin can raise their status in the market but the developers of the coin could really change the price of the altcoin the community of the coins should make lots of advertisement and good news to rise its price and they must notice them by the whales.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:30:24 PM

Currently the entire crypto market is in the bearish trend. Bitcoin looks a little stronger than other altcoins and moreover bitcoin even showed a small uptrend not so long ago. Having looked at the chart of bitcoin or ethereum everybody can make sure that the current year is absolutely bearish. So, while I do not see any objective reasons to talk that something has been changed in the better way. I just may agree that bitcoin is slashing much less than ethereum but actually bitcoin is till in the downtrend. It is probably that the current year is the worst for the crypto market because I do not think that something will be changed in the better way for the next several months.
I heard opinion that whales specially boosted the crypto market to mesh and to catch retail investors who bought on the highs. I do not know whether it is tru or not but I can see that the market is in the deep downtrend and there are almost no attractive altcoins which would be interesting for investing or speculating. And it is not my fictional opinion because we can look at the most popular altcoin I mean, of course, ethereum. I remember that many analysts told not so long ago that ethereum would be 2000-2500$. Let us have a look at the current prices of ethereum and we can see just 300$ and the strong downtrend. If really, the crypto market in the current time is very weak and I even cannot suppose when it will be turned on the south to grow again.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

All depend on certain situation. We all see that right now it is better to trade on any cryptocurrency with a US dollar. But of course I also have own protfolio, but it mainly consists of Bitcoin, Ethereum and about 15% another altcoins from Top-20.

You have a great investment strategy.  Anything outside the top 20 is extremely risky, a lot of good altcoins in the top 100 are down over 90 percent which is very alarming.  Never keep your money in tether as well because it can implode at anytime. 

I would invest 5-10 percent max of my funds in these type of high risk coins.
alval

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:15:04 PM

The movement of Cryptocurrencies are simple, their dependency is considered the price of BTC itself if bitcoin raise the rest (altcoins) will follow
or vice versa. but in some cases, we found the value of the altcoins more resist of BTC's volatile. the value falls but to the worst point.
we were going to prove whether the whole market will be resumed or reset to the first point. we talked about the future
so optimism is a must to posses for every crypto holder based on their judgment about cryptocurrencies existence.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:23:53 PM

You have a great investment strategy.  Anything outside the top 20 is extremely risky, a lot of good altcoins in the top 100 are down over 90 percent which is very alarming.  Never keep your money in tether as well because it can implode at anytime. 

I would invest 5-10 percent max of my funds in these type of high risk coins.
Dividing a few percent of our investment will indeed safeguard the security from much greater losses. Choosing some coins that are safe and also partly allocated for coins that have a high risk is the right choice. Taking small profits safely and then taking advantage of risky ways will make us get a much better chance. We will be given to choose and divide the parts that we think are the best so that it will produce good results.
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

in my opinion this all depends on the existence of bitcoin prices when bitcoin has good news that can trigger an increase in the price of bitcoin then the price of altcoin will also be very expensive so don't be afraid of the conditions of bitcoin prices.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:50:02 PM

As my monitoring in the long time, the trend of Bitcoin and altcoin: If the bitcoin price is low, all altcoin is low because investors sell altcoin and buy bitcoin that make the Dominance of Bitcoin >45%. And when the bitcoin price is high, altcoin will increase the price and reach the peak when bitcoin sideway at the high price.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:59:46 PM

You can see that the price of bitcoin in recent days has been steadily decreasing and is currently adjusting around the $ 6000 level. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall further, as At this time, I believe you should stay out of the market and restrict transactions. Decreased bitcoin prices will result in lower altcoin prices, so you should not buy altcoin.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:12:57 AM

You can see that the price of bitcoin in recent days has been steadily decreasing and is currently adjusting around the $ 6000 level. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall further, as At this time, I believe you should stay out of the market and restrict transactions. Decreased bitcoin prices will result in lower altcoin prices, so you should not buy altcoin.

If we see on coinmarketcap, bitcoin domination rising and reach more than 50% market cap value. Most altcoin drop the price because bitcoin price decreasing. Most altcoin price affecting because bitcoin and indeed investing on bitcoin is much safer than altcoin
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:10:45 AM

If we see on coinmarketcap, bitcoin domination rising and reach more than 50% market cap value. Most altcoin drop the price because bitcoin price decreasing. Most altcoin price affecting because bitcoin and indeed investing on bitcoin is much safer than altcoin
Do not know what will happen next, now the price of bitcoin is in the range of $5.9k, if the price continues to fall below $5k do you still buy and hold bitcoin? Concerned by the collapse of the market this time made many people lose their confidence in crypto.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:11:06 AM

everyone will definitely choose bitcoin, because bitcoin has been attracted by many people and also bitcoin will be progressing from year to year, indeed the price of bitcoin is now decreasing.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:23:10 AM

because bitcoin runs on blockchain technology, there is no precise measurement to predict or outline the behavioral pattern of cryptocurrencies especially these days, the ever growing market, the sudden rush of investors and other internet based evolutions affects the price, bitcoin plays a major role because it is the pioneer of all its peers, the bitcoin price is really the best and reliable gauge when you are talking about altcoins, we all know that altcoins are trying to surpass its predecessors, but since volatility matters, no other crypto can outrun bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Harry1v

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:01:29 AM

It is still possible for waves to rise in the last few days. Compared with eth, waves has a lot of room to rise, but at present, the market is still very weak.

ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:41:39 AM

I think altcoins has different functions on their own, and it depends on the demands of the people of it so if the demands will rise the value will rise either. And since Bitcoin are all in the same market they all drawn by market itself. If the market falls it falls , if the market rise it will rise.
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:30:43 AM

bitcoin and altcoin. They are the same and it has an difference between bitcoin and altcoin. Bitcoin is most likely currency and altcoin is has an low valuable price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: