Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world?  (Read 5192 times)
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

At this stage, I spend less time on the crypto market because I do it as an extra revenue. It takes me 2-3 hours a day and I mainly invest in some altcoins.  Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:37:50 PM

Mostly investing in long term, little trading and regularly bounty campaigns which keep me active.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:05:18 PM

I invest and hold my coin for profit and I join in bounty or signature campaign but I am not work 24/7 in crypto. I only spend 2-3 hours in a day to work in crypto because I have a main job. work in crypto are give me many advantages, I have extra income and I have new knowledge about crypto.
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:43:40 PM

Part of my life needs comes from crypto, yes to add pocket money.
I follow some bounty and I also start investing in a few coins although a little bit, so I can say the future savings.
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 806

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:33:17 PM

Part of my life needs comes from crypto, yes to add pocket money.
I follow some bounty and I also start investing in a few coins although a little bit, so I can say the future savings.
I am just like you, all the money I use to meet all my needs is hasl involved in the world of crypto by following the bounty and the rainbow even though the result is sometimes uncertain because sometimes I get stuck on fraud projects but I still want to continue this because I am sure po was very nice

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:37:56 PM

I have a basic job and it has nothing to do with the world of cryptocurrency. I do not give it much time. However, I know people who spend whole days dedicated to this and they do not badly earn. I do not know all the details, but they do not complain about life.

hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:49:55 AM

Marinecoin MTC  The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network Artificial intelligence what is AI  Well Marinecoin has a ico where you can earn up to 20;000 MTC simply by following all of the steps specified.   And then javis AI  will analyse the applications for proof of promotion to make sure only genuine applicants receive the ico .    Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin Which offer fast secure transactions .it is also eco friendly because it uses very little energy  MTC also has its own exchange which is safe and secure.  MTC is dev less no need for miners  which leaves the community in control of the future MTC.   So come and join the MTC community https://marineco.inAnd remember Javis Artificial Intelligence  is checking for proof of promotion which only exits with Marinecoin. Be part of the future technology which only exits with Marinecoin  Marinecoin is a safe long term investment because: Marinecoin ecosystem is designed to be able to protect itself. Marinecoin is the crypto currenncy of the future where javis artificial intelligence  will set the standard for all crypto currenncy. Marinecoin . The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network
At personal level. I have not contributed much to help this crypto market in a better way nut even then, I have done far more than I actually could and that there are so many family members of mine and even few of my friends from my social circle as well who have started investing their money into crypto currencies and that too because of the reason that I motivated them to do so.
klement.i

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:04:22 AM

Personally I am engaged in a in all areas. It's one thing to feed another. So I cover the costs and downtime. For example, if you do not have a good earnings on ICO or on the market afraid to trade, saves me a farm, and so on a circle.

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
Marlyn1

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:30:03 AM

As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

Actually not 24/7 but all my free time ,i give most my time to bounties and campaigns,you can still be successful eventhough youre just a part timer just know how to manage your time,i expect to earn a big profit just have faith and everything will be yours.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:16:01 PM

As if the price is falling from past few months then we can think of it to be rising very soon but we can't predict how much rise will be there and how much time it can take to rise.
Things are never so simple, just because the price has gone down in the last months that doesn't mean that the price is going to grow in the next month as a result, you need to look at the news and see if something big is about to come out, and if you take the time to see the news right now there is not a big announcement that is going to come soon, we are waiting for their lightning network to be released by the developers but we do not know when that is going to happen since there are still testing the network.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:21:12 PM

Personally I am engaged in a in all areas. It's one thing to feed another. So I cover the costs and downtime. For example, if you do not have a good earnings on ICO or on the market afraid to trade, saves me a farm, and so on a circle.

It means you are investing on ICO project does not get the profit at all. So you need to participate in the bounty projects to make the more tokens from the various ICO tokens with that. I have invest on trading, mining and work in the signature campaign work too.

Here in this forum, I have been here to promote the various projects with the signature I wear but personally I analyze the project and then only help to show the visibility for their project.
saturnwang

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:04:50 AM

Hello guys! ICO really stands for Initial Coin Offering and I usually think of ICO as a ERC20 token from Ethereum. But ICO really stands for Initial Coin Offering. So, kind of funny, most ICO is really a ITO, Initial Token Offering. Marinecoin is still in the underwaters see it surface from the underworld.It is now back with a new team of developers an a growing community. The sky is potentially the limit, one must however always have realistic expectations. Marinecoin will skyrocket to outerspace swim in the depths of the milkyway. Marinecoin is a self sustaining, zero fees, dev-less time dilution technology which has been tested over time and has stood the the tests of time. This is a first a self sustaining community. Future looks bright for Marinecoin.URL://marineco.in URL://marineco.inMore details here: URL://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2971179.0
rockstarr

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:11:58 AM

I'm just couple of months into the crypto world. So far doing bounties and airdrops in most of the time. Also done couple of trading as well. Still learning about crypto field.

Earnings token/coins which can be converted into cash or money through online trading or transaction. It just another source of income by making a campaign with the ICO so that we can earn through them and in the crypto world.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:52:35 AM

My involvement in crypto world is mainly in writing services. I write ICO whitepapers, articles and press releases. I also do promotion and marketing of ICOs projects.

I also participate in signature campaigns as this option provides the highest share of campaigns. I have another investment portfolio and then trade because I know the power and potential of this market. I am in this market to get luck for me and I do trade as well as social media campaign
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:42:10 AM

I pretty much only invest for the long run at this point, for which I research a project intensely for days or even weeks before pulling the trigger. Most of my time is spent on non-crypto things though (hobbies and skills).

Well, my involvement in crypto world is just bounties, and trading sometimes not necessary 24/7 work because i have current job but i am planning to move forward soon if  there will be redundancy in my company to seriously work on bitcoin trading.

As a junior member in this crypto world I'm only participating in signature campaign hopefully I can gain more knowledge about this forum and take an extra step in trading someday.
kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

For me my involvement to crypto world is help new altcoin projects into success as I participating signature and other bounty campaigns since last year and all the altcoins I have today that I am holding were all came from bounty campaign rewards.
I want to help build this crypto community to spread the technology to my friends in social media so that in the future they could adapt also blockchain and crypto on their daily life.
kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

At this stage, I spend less time on the crypto market because I do it as an extra revenue. It takes me 2-3 hours a day and I mainly invest in some altcoins.  Smiley

spending time on crypto no matter how long or short but as long as you are helping the crypto community to reach out the people who has no idea and no access to crypto.
a friend of mine helped me to understand on how to earn money through this forum and using crypto and so as I did to my friends as well.
participating bounty campaigns is the best way to help the community as well because as a bounty hunter, I am promoting new crypto projects to earn investments so we will get rewards after the ICO sales.
sevenbits

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:36:10 PM

At the moment I'm only doing some bounty staff. It seems to me that market of bounty campaigns has not yet revealed its potential. Until now, not a single principally new method for promoting crypto currency in the market has been developed. the methods of promotion do not differ from any other product and do not take into account the specifics of the crypto market.
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:55:18 PM

Yes, I can frankly admit. I have my regular office job with enough income to settle down and save a little. I am involved in the crypto market because of my passion for doing business and wanting to find new and innovative ways to make a profit.
- I invested in bitcoin with plans and strategies listed and prepared before.
- Bounty is a source of income and working capital to reserve for investments.
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:00:07 PM

I'm interested in trade and bounty. up to this very second is certainly quite satisfied with what I've accomplished. I would expect from this field is able to accumulate capital to open a new venture for my investment in the future.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: