Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:37:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world?  (Read 5199 times)
Zeraphine

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:30:41 PM

I’m struggling to make crypto my full-time job. Unfortunately, i don’t receive much support from my family who want me to get a “normal” job:)
Danu26

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:36:20 PM

I made a long-term investment in the world of crypto and part of my spare time I spent to join the gifts and airdrop. because there is so much activity I can do in the world of crypto so I maximize as much as possible the time I have, to earn income and profit.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

Unfortunately, I have no job right now. Bounty and trading are my full time. I got a bit of bounty in the past and I have to fit in 2 months. I would have bought a ticket to work abroad but I used it to buy token in the past ICO. This is my desire to earn but it is not easy because I have to wait for my money to grow.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:16:06 PM

I’m struggling to make crypto my full-time job. Unfortunately, i don’t receive much support from my family who want me to get a “normal” job:)
Be consistent with your choices and when you succeed, everyone in your family will support you. I was also very upset at the same time and I was saddened by that, but when I was successful in this market, things changed. Sometimes you should explain the work you are doing for your loved ones to understand.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:31:18 PM

For me it's not my main source of income, I still work a regular job just because it's way less risky and gives me some purpose in live.
I mean, I love my job so why would I quit if I can just consider crypto as a hobby as well.

It's just too important for me to have that social contact that I'm getting through my job, couldn't imagine trading all day long. Just seems too boring.

Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:44:47 PM

I have invested some of my profits to bitcoin and ethereum. And on the side I am participating in bounty programs both on social media and in this forum. This way I think I cpuld maximize my potential profits and I cpuld even have a backup incase the bounty program I have participated on turns out to be a scam. I exercise the saying better safe than sorry when it comes to investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
sayboo999

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:07:13 PM

I am invest in ICO almost all the savings and income from the bounty. I'm read topics of the forum, search the necessary information.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:08:04 PM

I engage in bounty campaign for more that 6 hours a day, the remaining time, i use in researching, because researching is of utmost importance. More so, without a good research, there is no way you can get a good bounty campaign. The, most times,my trading falls on weekends,except is is necessary for me to trade during working days of the week.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:36:38 PM

I invested a lot of time in this field, but not until 24/7. Say 3-4 hours per day. I learned more to know the potential features of ICO. I also followed a bounty campaign and was trying a scalping technique.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:41:44 PM

I am invest in ICO almost all the savings and income from the bounty. I'm read topics of the forum, search the necessary information.
Well we almost gather information daily about the news in crypto world. Most of us investing in crypto, doing trading daily as much as we could for the profit to earn in crypto. Yes actually by reading topic in the forum could gives us knowledge and this knowledge will help us as a trader or users in crypto.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:00:56 AM

Trading is my biggest income in the world of crypto. And I just work for a while in trading by following some price signals from my friend's trading group. Of course I also have to prepare for losses if I am too late to execute a sell or buy order.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:58:30 AM

I am investing in crypto, but I do not lend all my money to it, I just lend some of my extra money so that in the future I will have some savings for me to have some source of income. Being involved in crypto really gives me the opportunity to support myself financially, it helps me alot when I need some money and especially when I have some payments to do.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:04:13 AM

As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
I don't . I have my full time job and I think I want to earn enough money to buy in a new big house.Then, I will check out.

aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:11:44 AM

For me, it is about building up a nest-egg for the future.  I have invested a modest amount of fiat into SAFEX, as I believe it will be huge by the end of the year. 

To diversify my portfolio, I'm doing bounties.  I was putting in upwards of 4-6 hours/day for a couple of months, with most of that time spent on Twitter, but have now cut it back to about 1 hour/day, except for when I'm putting together an article.

For articles, I'll spend a few solid days on research, then a couple more days writing and editing to get the piece up to a standard I'm happy with.

I'm happy to HODL all coins and let the dev teams try and realise their roadmaps and bring their project to fruition.  Sure, there will be some coins that end up being worthless, but I think in the longterm, this strategy will provide a better return.
buggy

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:31:18 AM

My involvement in crypto is purely on bounty and signature campaigns. I did not work 24/7 because I am currently working so I just spend my break time and when i am off from the office doing crypto. Looking forward to have a good earning and make a decision later to fully focus on doing crypto.
cellflash

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:33:48 AM

Hi!  I am a newbie in crypto world.  I'm in a process of learning by reading news of cryptocurrency and ideas of people who comment here in bitcoin forum.  But,  before using bitcointalk,  I've seen a lot of faucets. And get some currency to put in my digital wallet. Small amount but sure money. And also it helps a lot to pay easily my bills and other services that my wallet offers.
I'm employed thats why I'm not a full-time person in crypto world.  But,  I can feel that cryptocurrency pulling me and i'm encouraged to use my extra time to explore more on crypto world.. Maybe because it gives extra money.  And I love it.. Wink
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:29:54 AM

My involvement in cryptocurrency is that I do often join bounties to earn and practically spend my time learning more about crypto. The more time I spend getting involved provides me the experience and knowledge about cryptocurrency. Sometimes I also join airdrops I like.
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:55:34 AM

If I am personal, my involvement in the crypto world is a gift. And I am a part-time in the crypto world. It is an additional source of income due to involvement in the bounty program. I also redeemed my coins when they were high and sometimes held back and waited for my investment to go up.
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:56:35 AM

I'm doing some airdrops yet the rewards are small but it's income though. Another is doing some bounty campaigns, in this case i spend a couple of hours in doing so. Then make some trading, but most of my time in crypto i spend it in doing some research in cryptoworld.
nakamura12

Activity: 2324
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:12:37 AM

As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
I'm joining airdrop and bounty signature campaigns, haven't earn yet because I still need more time to reaserch. I don't work 24/7 but I stil consume some of my timr searching.

Signature and avatar for rent: NAKAMURA12
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: